MACRON DINDU NUFFIN!

ecofinagency.com/public-management/1707-37190-france-provides-ivory-coast-2bn-of-which-1-4bn-will-be-injected-in-the-abidjan-subway-project

>says France should drastically save money
>cuts the defense budget
>gives 2.1 billions to Ivory Coast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siW-wd3HeIs
youtube.com/watch?v=GOqLaCXOeo4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BASED MACRON AM I RIGHT GOYS?

It's insane how many shills came out of nowhere with memes prepared and all. They never engaged anyone and just kept reposting their copypasta's

This killed me.

And if people know how the wheels are greased in Africa 2/3rds of that money will be pocketed somewhere down the line.

>French subway archaic and on the verge of collapsing under crime and fitlh
>Ivory coast needs it more than us! Here's our military deense money! And be sure to never give that money back!
Macron, roi des cons.

>No funds for army
>gives 2.1bn shekels to Nogland

He's literally giving money to a monorail project, of course it ill. 90% this will fund drug, underaged whores, and new immigration boats.

They always come in waves and exist in just about every front page thread. They think they aren't easy to spot

The fucking nerve of these "people", putting niggers before your own people. It's insane

>and new immigration boats.
Not anymore, EU banned them, don't you remember?

It's been years since I last went in Paris, and the subway was like a Lovecraft novel, with strange slime on the ceilings, trains falling in pieces, creepy people and all. It was way before the migrant invasion, i can't imagine how it is now if they didn't fix anything.

Last time I went to Paris, it unironically looked more like Africa than Europe. The subway was borderline third-world tier, with the cars being 1/4 tourists, 1/2 nigger and maybe a quarter French at best. And it was by far the filthiest subway I've seen

>underage whores
Interresting

France is a fucking plutocracy where public money is used to finance projects for French companies abroad, where the French military is used to defend uranium mines and oil wells in Africa, etc.

GUILLOTINE WHEN?

>and new immigration boats.
apparently frontex is now paying the tuareg tribes to not guide anymore people through the desert, I don't know if it's working or not, but please note how you hear almost nothing about it in the news.

Paris subway is either really white or really black depending of the line and hour.
But most of it is in shitty state, smells like rot ad piss and is slow and noisy as fuck. It take them years to renovate one place and at the time 3 other stations will crumble to nightmarish caves full of criminal and mafia shit. (never, ever relax around blacks in the French subway, ever)

>apparently frontex is now paying the tuareg tribes to not guide anymore people through the desert
>take money from rapefuges
>take money from EU

Reconnect with your fellow rats and just get around via the catacombs.

got to build subway so nogs get faster to europa

yes I thought that too, but to be honest I don't know how this deal works exactly, I mean stuff like that worked in Libya and other places, why not with some desert tribes. The easiest solution would still be to gun the parasites down in their boats and just watch how quickly that "refugee crisis" stops, I can tell you if I had any say in anything things would be drastically different

>>gives 2.1 billions to Ivory Coast
O well. It looked hopeful for a millisecond

kek

Probably some guilt for all the years they have plundered Cote d'Ivore

Problems of France:
>Niggers (ivory coast, senegal etc.)
>Sandniggers (algeria, marocco etc.)
>1800 mindset: "we still rule the world", "I don't want to speak English", "Everyone speak French okay"
>strict labor protection. Multinational corporations don't want to operate in your country because of the 40 labor strikes they get per year
>high taxes. This also impacts activities of foreign MNOs

>stuff like that worked in Libya
I doubt it because they all came from Libya coasts.
Also yes, the quickest and most human way to stop this flow of boat people would have been to violently sink the first ones. Thousands of lives would have been spared (not that they were valuable though)

it come with AIDS, you want it?

I was under the impression that Gadaffi stemmed the tide for Europe?
>the quickest and most human way to stop this flow of boat people would have been to violently sink the first ones
I agree, it still would be the best way in my opinion, but good luck with that actually happening

France is a masonic nigger cuntry .

>I was under the impression that Gadaffi stemmed the tide for Europe?
Ah ok, I was talking about after Kadhafi. Indeed he did a great job in that matter, he even warned us about this threat.

>But muhhhh based Jupiterean Napoleon!
Lmao

This is the truth. And those companies don't even pay their taxes in France

Paris the way we expect it to be thanks to movies/tv:
youtube.com/watch?v=siW-wd3HeIs

Paris the way it actually is:
youtube.com/watch?v=GOqLaCXOeo4

25% of the money will of course go to Macrons personal account.

This also true. I don't even know why people still continue to visit Paris. Robering against tourist has never be so high and surpsingly they are all non whites.
I worked in Paris at the beggining of my career but I'll never go back there what ever the salary.

What towns should tourists visit to experience the real France?

The non whites area in France are Paris, Marseille, Perpignan and around Lille.
If you go everywhere else it's pretty much ok.
The most based area is Corsica they just hate mudslims and are not afraid to raid their gethos if they move a toe

Well, you guys have a success tourism champaign of Paris at the 90's, lot of films and novels and sorts.
And asian girls still think about the romance and shit about it.

That's what you get for voting for a Rothschild shill. Just wait and see all your public assets get sold off to them, your country saturated with low-paid migrants and your middle class becoming non-existent.

If your metro gets too slimy and spoopy, I hear there are comfy tunnels and catacombs all over the place there, below the city.

here we go :DDD

>The easiest solution would still be to gun the parasites down in their boats and just watch how quickly that "refugee crisis" stops, I can tell you if I had any say in anything things would be drastically different
this guy has my vote

Well to be fair he was elected by less than 20% of the electorate.

>random cheeses and wine just laying around
>kid running around playing with a baguette
lel its one big french stereotype scene

>Identity is bad! Globalism is good! become a dumb american blank minded slave like me and the problems will be solved! Disney Hakbak!
Fuck off, nobody want your dying social model.