youtu.be/xa1IKLIGdaw?t=131
youtu.be/g3ENX3aHlqU
youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw
youtu.be/lVyMiYYyiWs
unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Press S to SHIT on his grave.

Did he die?

Still would have been a better president than Obama.

he's got an aggressive brain tumor

Hes got pretty much the worst and most aggresive type of brain tumor that exists.

S

S

S

I like your command on the English language OP

S

he's gonna Die in a few Days after hearing Trump Stopping CIA from further funding ISIS. fuck McCrap, he should have never been born. he will drop dead in a few days, KEK wills it.

S

S

Brain tumors are rare. This guy got it. Coincidence ?

>wishing for a dying man in pain to go to hell
Such edge. I wonder how you will feel if that was one of your parent.

amen

russia hacked his brain

S

Press R to launch rocket into ammo grunts and firefighters.

mc cain will survive but look like htis, check the digits

McCrap should have never been born.

Rot in hell you traitorous bastard

So what exactly did he do to deserve all the hate?

>>survive

KEK. i didnt knew Somalia is full of Zionist Neocons. i guess Somalis are the only Niggers who wanted McCrap in 08? did you wanted him as your Prez? you can have him if you want.

Get slain mccain

well you Russians should hate him too since he Supported the Maidan Zionist shabbos goys against Russia.

get Slain McCain.

Neocon scum that got the US to fund the FSA.

youtu.be/xa1IKLIGdaw?t=131

He will fear the new flesh.

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN

Ged slayn MgGain!!!! :-DDD

well, if anything is gonna give you cancer, it's daily interaction with democrats and libtards.

Has anyone else realized

HE WOULD'VE JUST BARELY OUTLIVED THE PRESIDENCY, AND BECOME EXTREMELY UNSTABLE TOWARDS THE VERY END OF IT.

Obama sucked, but by avoiding McCain we spared ourselves annihilation yet again.

no. he got Cancer from sucking Circumcized dicks and eating Foreskins like the good goy he was.

McCrap is now in Hell to get his Ass widened by Satan/Moloch, the God of the jews, as a thank you for Supporting israel his whole life. 81 years too late.

Holy shit, what if the stress of the presidency exacerbated his health problems and he died and we ended up with president Palin? We should all be thankful for our timeline

youtu.be/g3ENX3aHlqU

>>Obama sucked, but by avoiding McCain we spared ourselves annihilation yet again.

Obama = TURD SANDWICH

McCain = GIANT DOUCHE

>Warrior
>Senator
>Man of honour
>One of Our greatest enemies

>you Russians should hate him

Unlike you, burgers, we have respect to our rivals. Childish hatred may make one blind.

I hope he dies in great pain over the next few months, hallucinating that he's back in the Hanoi Hilton being mercilessly tortured.

S

Is he kill already?

get slain, mccain

S

Well said Russia.

I am legitimately going to piss on his grave once he's buried.

I'm not a fan of McCain but it's pretty undignified to spew hate at someone with days or weeks left to live.

>Warrior
a "Warrior" who became POW in Vietnam and got his ass widened by Commie Gooks??? a "Warrior" who supported Maidan Hohols against Russia (and yet there is this "Russian" (ie you) who shill for him), a "Warrior" who Supported ISIS against Assad (and Putin supports Assad), again being anti Russian. wow, i bet if you were a "burger" you would have been also a Zionist Neocon who wanted a War with Iran and North Korea (so causing WW3 in the name of the jews) just like McCrap

>Senator
Palpatine was a Senator too, then look what he did after that. and Palpatine was also a Grumpy and Creepy POS who fucked the Galaxy pretty hard. i think if McCain had won in 08, he would be LARPing as Palpy while making America into a Replica of the Galactic Empire (he maybe would spend all of Anericas GDP trying to build a Real Life Death Star too, aiming it at Russia).

>Man of honour
the Honor of being a Zionist shill???

>One of Our greatest enemies
and thats why you must hate him.

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN!

Reminder to all few McCrap shills out there,

THIS, IS, A HATE THREAD!!!!!!

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN!

This man was an agent of the Enemy and cost us all a lot of money.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

AHAAHAHAHAHA

wew lad

McCrap tried to Mossad the Assad by Supporting ISIS.

get slain, mccain

also
youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw

DANCE THREAD!

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN!

>>cost us
>>Union Jack flag

well, in WW3 (which McCrap wanted so badly) Britain would be forced to fight (not because of the Empire, which you lost because Churchill, arguably the British version of McCrap, already destroyed the Empire simply because of the Danzig dispute), alongside America (and alongside Israel, since Geopolitically speaking Israel is Mr Burns (the Rich Jew Jacob Rothschild kinda looks like him) and America is Smithers) against Russia and Iran, so you too would get fucked if McCraps wishes were fulfilled.

S

S

S
Get slain McCain

youtu.be/lVyMiYYyiWs

I'd like to see Paul Ryan get aids

PRAISE KEK for Another Dead Kike

I'm fairly new here, who did Sup Forums support in Obama-McCain elections?
I can't imagine Sup Forums being on Obongo's side.

well, to be honest, i was too young too understand Politics and didnt knew back then that Elections are like Staged shows, but i hated Niggers back then also, and i knew 0bongo would ruin America (both Internally and Externally), so i Stood with McCrap back then, because i didnt knew what a Piece of Shit he really is was and will always be, but then again i Supported Romney in 2012 just because Fuck 0bongo and all Niggers.

Your wrong though
McCain was a bigger Zionist than Obama, was going to bomb Iran not make a deal.

Reminder that Jacob Rothschild and Mr Burns are the same "person", so that means Mr Burns was McCraps Boss.

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN

get slain mccain

Get slain, McCain!

pic related is McCraps Funeral.

Get slain McCain

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>Press S to SHIT on his grave.
Abraham detected
It's spit you animal

I seriously doubt that. Obama's first term was meh, but McCain would have pushed the necon bullshit to the point of no return.

May Johnny suffer only as much as the victims of ISIS he helped create suffered.

>Get slain mccain

I supported Obama. Still don't regret it.

spitting is not Enough.

Disgraceful!!
He is a war hero! How can you be so disrespectful!?

Read this article: unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

Take it easy Rabbi

People are saying he lied about his POW experiences, is this true?

Source for these claims?

pol was not around then. pol was formed in 2011

You will get what you deserve...

s

keep kvetching and crying, Shlomo. McCrap got Shoah'd and he aint coming back. pic related is you crying after McCrap the Zionist Stooge and useful idiot is now a Lampshade.

this

I'm no fan of McCain, but come on, respect your enemies

fuck that Neocon Zionist Fart McCrap. he should have died in 2008. some Enemies dont deserve any Respect or Sympathy, especially if they are Jews or Jew lovers.

get slain, mccain!

S
checked

S

>McCain dies
>peace in the Middle East
>he was the mastermind behind the unrest to begin with