How do you cure the gay, pol?

How do you cure the gay, pol?

It is the worst disease and creates unimaginable amounts of degeneracy and pedophilia. Think of all the gay ass catholic priests. Think about the degenerate gay pride parades. It needs to be cured.

Other urls found in this thread:

library.gayhomeland.org/0018/EN/EN_Overhauling_Straight.htm
americansfortruth.com/2010/03/31/obamas-controversial-recess-appointment-to-eeoc-lesbian-chai-feldblum/
exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php
cdc.gov/msmhealth/substance-abuse.htm
vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/ccatheduc/documents/rc_con_ccatheduc_doc_20051104_istruzione_en.html
cdc.gov/std/stats14/std-trends-508.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Outlaw it. Problem solved really

LSD and electroshock

Gaschambers

Embrace boypussy

Best pussy

>fucking faggot vagina is best pussy !!1!!

Um no sweetie

Just ostracize them as has been the go to solution for millenia. No medical/political solution needed.

Like this.

Simple, have good honest Catholic pastors teach them how to be good choir boys. It's been working for all of the 20th century!

Become Christian , fuck little boys as you're a faggot only if you take it.
Problem solved

But what if the boy who takes it grows up to be a priest who gives it? Is he a faggot or is he a good Christian?

You are asking the wrong question.

Especially since the majority of Pedophiles are opportunistic and fuck any child they can.

You are essentially asking how to solve the sneezing problem thinking that a sneeze is a bad thing and not a response to another problem. You don't seem to realize that to suppress a sneeze is to allow the the primary issue to go unchallenged by the body.

Degeneracy will always exist. That doesn't mean we can't make legal, criminal consequences for such behavior.
In the old days, the Catholic Church would give a priest the chance to repent from sodomy. If they were caught again, they were executed.
>cf St. Peter Damian's Book of Gomorrah
Pederasts were executed without second chance.

What the fuck are you saying you fucking faggot?
The GAY must be snuffed out. Regardless.

Dear Black People,

I'm so sorry.

I owe you all reparations because every freedom that I have taken granted for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors stole. I have benefited from this wealth that was stolen from you as have all of my ancestors, the ones that owned slaves and the ones that did not. All white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of colonialism and slavery that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.

Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been at the expense of all of my black and brown brothers and sisters around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the blood of slavery and genocide. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still bared the face of the slave masters. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you owe money, I owe money. You owe them reparations right now and you will pay them right now, or we will take them from you.

I'm so sorry.

So nigs didn't just use their dreads to make maps for secret railroad ways, but scarring their backs to show secret tunnels too?

I may suck dick for breakfast but you are a true faggot and if you don't understand the simple truth that there is no way to snuff out the "gay."

The hands that guide society realized this which is why they made being gay into a faggoty meme. Don't you think it slightly odd that even though the most gay people are overtly masculine and enjoy masculine, ((( media ))) constantly display gays as the soft degenerate stereotype?

Or do you randomly select bits and pieces of your ideology based on what fits your delicate, faggoty sensibilities?

>most gay people are overtly masculine and enjoy masculine
library.gayhomeland.org/0018/EN/EN_Overhauling_Straight.htm
Please, tell me more of your bullshit talking points.

Wealth is relative you fucking idiot. You can't steal "wealth" from someone that don't value it as wealth.

If i go and take a bunch of rocks out of the ground that these people didn't even know existed within the ground and had no way of knowing it existed in the ground, and even though they know it exists in the ground, don't give two shits about it, how in the fuck is that stealing their "wealth"?

Wealth is earned or given to. Its not something that exists intrinsically without a value system to contextualize it.

Aww. Its retarded. How cute.

You people steeped in degeneracy can keep on playing the talking points, but we know.

With gas chambers. Easiest solution ever. Fags deserve to slowly suffocate to death under the most painful conditions possible.

>the hacker known as Sup Forums

So you believe that gay people are a hive mind network of insects who have no free thought and all work towards the same goal and interests?

How is that different from a nigger blaming the "white devil" as if there is some single "white agenda" that says thou shall oppress other races or some other simple minded shit?

You need to expand your mind and the way you think of people, else you will turn possible allies into enemies based on nothing but your incorrect assumptions.

Where are the mods?
sauce

>hive mind
No.
>same goal and interests
The militants, yes. Sodomites promote sodomites; they speak of one another as a "tribe."
>cf americansfortruth.com/2010/03/31/obamas-controversial-recess-appointment-to-eeoc-lesbian-chai-feldblum/
I was raised in a home with a sodomite parent. I know how damaging, confusing, and destructive it is to the family unit; not only in actuality but in perception for children involved.

If you are referring to the militant type of people with really fucked up agendas, then you should limit your scope of attack to the militant type of gays with really fucked up agendas.

I strongly believe that a kid should grow up with both his mother and his father for the best childhood. I don't think gay parents work well. Most "Gay" people do not support the LGBT community as a whole and sadly the average Californian type gay has been brain washed into believing that they are more oppressed than they ever were.

When i say this to you i mean this sincerely; do not label all gay people as pedophiles because your parents might of been a pedophile. If the president don't speak on behalf of all Americans, why would some random cunt that i never met speak on behalf of me?

Choose your battles carefully. Its better to have a gay ally who can help you with your cause than to have a gay enemy who won't take you seriously because you are attributing things to them that they know to be false.

Also note that the only way to tell if someone is gay is based on what they say. This may sound stupid to you but not all people that have sex with men are gay. But if you define gay as simply the action: having sex, and not the biological responses observed, the pheromones released, the sweaty palms...the butterflies....things that straight people feel for each other...then you can have a cabal made up of people who fuck men for brownie points and social currency as opposed to a biological urge to do so. I lost my train of thought somewhere in that paragraph.

>Most "Gay" people do not support the LGBT community
I don't know about "most", but in my experience, a lot of older homosexuals say they do not but continue to live the lifestyle. That is, if they live beyond 35 given the promiscuous lifestyle. Like one of my parents, who is still living with her "lover", but claims to be against homosexuality.

>do not label all gay people as pedophiles because your parents might of been a pedophile
This is absolutely correct. Yet, homosexual men are three times more likely, per capita, to abuse children.

>Its better to have a gay ally
Someone who identifies themselves, their personality, and their weltanschauung merely on their own sexual proclivity is not my ally. As individuals, they can be. If their person is wrapped up in sexual identity, then there is no possibility.
The lifestyle is a dangerously destructive behavior. The smallest demographic on planet earth, yet with the highest suicide, depression, drug abuse, and STD rate. There's a reason for this.

Shock therapy.

>Like one of my parents, who is still living with her "lover", but claims to be against homosexuality.
Someone can be gay but against general gay culture. Living with someone you are biologically attracted to is not the same a fucking everybody of the same gender in a massive orgy. Also when it comes to homosexuality, women are weird in that their sexual stimuli are not biological. I don't think there is such a thing as a "gay" woman in the same way there is a "gay" man. Can go into detail on that later if you'd like.

>This is absolutely correct. Yet, homosexual men are three times more likely, per capita, to abuse children.
Most per capita measurements are bullshit. If there are 5 gay people and 1 million straight people, having 50% of gay people be pedophiles is a lot better than having 1% of straight people be pedophiles in this scenerio. But if we artifically inflate these numbers by saying, "per capita" , per capita, 50% of gays are pedophiles compared to 1% of straights.

In other words, the methodology you are using to come to this assessment is fucked.

>someone who identifies themselves on their sexuality is not my ally.

The world does not work that way, user. There are in groups and group groups. That is just a natural part of human nature. More or less, there are a lot of gay people who are forced to "act" gay in order to properly signal to prospective partners in order to not get decked in the face for propositioning the wrong person. The best way to think about it...gay people are as attached to their sexuality as 1488s are attached to their whiteness. This is for difference reasons, of course but it is the same mechanism.

>The smallest demographic on planet earth, yet with the highest suicide, depression, drug abuse, and STD rate. There's a reason for this.
I will address these 1 by 1

>Suicide rates
White males have the highest suicide rates regardless of sexual orientation

>drug abuse
source?

>STD rate
This is an interesting one. There are variants of a lot of STDs, but the gist of the situation is gay people back in the 60s, 70s and 80s were less likely to go to a doctor when they developed symptoms. Also the pool of eligible gay partners in the 60s, 70s and 80s were relatively small. So super bugs were able to develop and strengthen. Some of these super bugs adapted...one variant of HIV has an adaptation where it can better be absorbed by the colon.

To make a very, very long story short, yes it can be argued that their degenerate behavior lead to these happening, but most "gay" people in the 60s, 70s and 80s get their initial infection from a straight partner.

>can be gay but against general gay culture
Yes, this is true. Much like so-called Christians who are against abortion yet practice and support contraception. Or behave like neo-pagans yet claim salvation because "Jesus did it all for me and my good or bad works have no merit whatsoever" in some twisted theological justification.
Unfortunately, if you are participating in it, you can say you're against it all you want, but you really are perpetuating it. Private behavior has public consequences.

>the methodology....assessment... (per capita) etc
Well, let's take the abuse crisis in the Catholic Church and Protestant churches (something I have spent years researching, actually). The John Jay College report of 2012 to the USCCB showed that 81% of the abuse was homosexual in nature. The majority of the abuse was perpetrated by the laity. Of the priesthood that committed these horrific acts, almost all of them were sodomitical in nature. Thus, the Catholic Church has first and foremost a homosexual problem. Because the Vatican has long banned people into seminary that are of that disorientation, it is Bishops and seminary rectors who have rebelled against the Church itself in allowing this. But, homosexuals promote other homosexuals; a self-perpetuating system.

Abuse statistics in Protestant churches are harder to come by, but without going into it, there is actually more abuse there than in the Catholic Church; according to insurance reports. I can elaborate if necessary.

>gay people are as attached to their sexuality as 1488s are attached to their whiteness
Yeah, I understand. People naturally gravitate to like-minded individuals. Yet, whites who identify with other whites is different than those who identify with a sexual behavior. The only commonality is they are both identity groups.

>exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php

>>drug abuse
>source?
cdc.gov/msmhealth/substance-abuse.htm

>STD rate
Diseases like syphilis were rare in the US until homosexual activity became mainstream and more widespread.
And I would argue that degenerate sexual behavior by heterosexuals gave rise to and laid the groundwork for a tacit acceptance of homosexuality.

>gay priests
It is to be expected that most of the sexual abuse would be "homosexual" in nature for a group of men who are in some cases forbidden from being alone with women and are forbidden to have girlfriends and wives. You are essentially taking a symptom (abuse of male children by male clergymen) and you are treating the symptom as if it is the problem in and of itself. While it is -a- problem, it is not the source of the, "why do priests fuck kids" problem.

These are mot homosexual men having sex with kids. These are pent up priests having sex with the only demographic they can be alone with.

>CDC drug abuse

Thanks for the CDC link but it is not as cut and dry as i think you think it is.

having more x than the general population does not mean that the mode exists within that subgroup. Bisexuals are more likely to be pyromaniacs than the general population, but there are significantly more straight pyromaniacs than bi ones.

This goes back to population sizes. If there are 10 gays and 1000 straight people, and 3 of gays are pyromaniacs, and 30 straight people are pyromaniacs, gays, in this example have more cases of pyromania than straight people, but still, out of the 33 cases of pyromaniacs in this example, 11% are gay. That seems like a lot until you realize that having bipolar disorder is a stronger link to if you are a pyromaniac or not, than being gay.

In short, these type of general population arguments are usually not as cut in dry as they seem
>Diseases like syphilis were rare in the US until homosexual activity became mainstream and more widespread.
>And I would argue that degenerate sexual behavior by heterosexuals gave rise to and laid the groundwork for a tacit acceptance of homosexuality.

You got the cart before the horse here. Also Syphilis were administered by the US government to black in the military and to gay patents in some hospitals so that is probably not the best example to use.

I am not saying denegrate behavior is okay, and most mainstream gay behavior is justifiable, or anything like that.

Its just that usually the arguments against homosexuals in general applies to less than 5% of the "homosexual community" (whatever the fuck that is.)

Believe it or not, it is the exact same logic that goes in the "All White males are privileged because the top 1% of society are white males"...the logic that ignores that the bottom 40% of this country is white males.

On the celibacy issue, it is Christ Himself said that there are those who make themselves eunuchs for the kingdom, and those who can accept it should accept it. St. Paul said the same in effect.
>pent up priests having sex with the only demographic they can be alone with
Celibacy is not the issue. It is the hypersexualization of our culture. Homosexuals are naturally inclined to try to join the priesthood, as those who want to remain celibate see this as an outlet. Yet, the Church in her two thousand year experience knows better.
>vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/ccatheduc/documents/rc_con_ccatheduc_doc_20051104_istruzione_en.html
Yet, this document is flawed, and gives a loophole that is exploited.
As I said earlier, the problem is greater in Protestant churches, which does not practice celibacy. Not only this, over 75% of the abuse victims are post-pubescent males; truly making it ephebophilia and not pedophilia. That's almost exclusively a homosexual issue. It is common for young homosexuals to be with older men as a sort of rite of passage. The cycle perpetuates.

>It is the worst disease and creates unimaginable amounts of degeneracy

No it doesnt

By joining them.

>You got the cart before the horse here.
Yeah, the Tuskegee airmen experiments.

>cdc.gov/std/stats14/std-trends-508.pdf
>In a Center for Disease Control fact sheet that was put out in November 2015 with studies from 2014, which outlined the national data for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in America, it was “particularly gay and bisexual men” who are at greatest risk for syphilis as rates of syphilis are increasing at an alarming rate.
>According to the fact sheet, “Trend data show rates of syphilis are increasing at an alarming rate (15.1 percent in 2014). While rates have increased among both men and women, men account for more than 90 percent of all primary and secondary syphilis cases. Men who have sex with men (MSM) account for 83 percent of male cases where the sex of the sex partner is known. Primary and secondary syphilis are the most infectious stages of the disease, and if not adequately treated, can lead to long-term infection which can cause visual impairment and stroke. Syphilis infection can also place a person at increased risk for acquiring or transmitting HIV infection. Available surveillance data indicate that an average of half of MSM who have syphilis are also infected with HIV.

Anti-psychotic medication, therapy to sort out which feelings and impulses of theirs are real and natural, and which are habitual that they have to curb. Last piece of the puzzle is their own self-discipline.

How do you cure a compulsive thief, morbidly obese person or a drug addict? They need to want to stop their destructive behavior... In order for them to want this, society has to stop supporting them and their behavior and reintroduce shame.

I would completely agree that the problem of degeneracy does not lie squarely in the homosexual camp. Heterosexual degeneracy is what opened these doors.
On self-identified "Christians" behaving degenerately, it has to do with a change in theology.
There is an old maxim.
>lex orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi
The law of prayer determines the law of belief determines the law of life. Or, how you pray determines how you believe which determines how you live.
There is a lot to go into on this point but I will not elaborate unless necessary.

I'm gay and I'm only attracted to hairy, muscular masculine men. Pederastry is vile and disgusting and should be eradicated but I think conflating it with homosexuality is a mistake.

Statistics disagree with your opinion.