Bodymod degeneracy

Why are tattoos and piercings so common these days. What makes people get them? Have employers really been getting more tolerant of them?

What is the next bodymod fad that will get pushed?

Ive been asking myself this for 10 years now. I still cant get a straight answer other than "I wanted it" "its not your business" I just assume they are all prostitutes in drug families/gangs now. I dont do business with the shady fucks with ink on their bodies. I dont get it desu. I hope it dies off.

People are always looking for new ways to draw attention to themselves

IDK. Never saw the appeal myself. In the olden days they had to be earned and nowadays every cunt has them.

i want to get one above my ass. looks cool

>i want to get one above my ass
Does it say JAMAL'S PROPERTY?

Post degenerate whores.

>What is the next bodymod fad that will get pushed?
Hopefully castration

>get tattoos so people don't talk to me
>everyone proceeds to get tattoos
>everyone talks to me because i have tattoos now
>wear long sleeves 24/7
feelsbadman.

The only time it is acceptable to get a tattoo is when its marking a life experience of value. Getting a tattoo during military service is a perfect example.

> What is the next bodymod fad that will get pushed?

Scars

OP is that you?

The girl sucking the horsecock on the tattoo I mean.

Thats fucking hot.

It's not really hot once you learn where her herpes came from
You'll go neighh

That's old news. It never caught on because it hurts like hell.

Tattoos are trendy normie shit, they will all feel like idiots within ten years when the youth starts ripping on them for it.

She's cute.

Get a swastika tattoo.

On forehead.

>get tattoos so people don't talk to me
Yea, you were supposed to grow your hair long and wear a trench coat, combat boots, tank top and camo pants everywhere.

I have this tatooed on my arm and I do not feel bad about it.

My wife has her nipples pierced when we were in our early 20's, part of it was to do with ownership but a large part was because her nipples were flat as anything, the piercings halped make them stand enough that now she can feed our kids.

What

Tattoos are fucking degenerate

I already do that nigger what are you stupid oh wait...
>bulgaria
checks out

The cattle literally mark themselves!

日本語Ok

I dont speak weeb

What is the purpose of this? Did he want to suck three dicks at once? Also, how the fuck does he eat and drink?

One time I dated a girl with a (I think) 9 gauge tongue ring stud ball thing. She was sucking my cock fiercely drunk and it somehow slipped into my pee hole. It hurt like hell and I pissed weird for a few days. Almost went to the hospital.
Another girl I dated had a little stupid toungue ring thing and the hole kept getting infected and would stink. I had to be the one to tell her to take it out and sanitize the damn stud and the hole.
I asked them both, what is the point?? Neither could answer, just got a stupid look on their faces.

When you lack real freedom and expression, 'expressing' your individuality through flavored coffee creamer or suspending yourself on bloody hooks will do.

I'll never get it

Or, if you're not stupid, you could write or make a video or draw a picture or make music ect ect.

I don't like tattoos and piercings but to be frank everybody of us probably has so many friends who are good people that I can't hate on them based on that, except for the most obnoxious people who are addicted to getting more and more tattoos.
I've even stopped trying to talk them out of it, I try to be supportive and and at least stop them from getting sick motives like anything related to violence or Satanism.
But one things for sure, I would never marry a tattooed girl, that's just unacceptable to me although I've laid many tattooed women in my past.
Still I do not broadcast that fact, I just reject these women without giving a reason and somehow feel bad for them because they do not understand why I do this.

I've asked the same thing, apparently you cork it or something similar.

I reckon the only acceptable tattoo is one of these on your shoulder

>dated a girl
>another girl I dated
>stupid look on their faces
>mfw

I was young, it was before I woke up. Have you never been fooled?

Literally me.

shit...being fooled is my middle name

Then make more videos you slut.

Idiots think it's okay to hire tattood people, people with tattoos(extreme ones like whole sleeves, whole lets covered with tattoos) shouldn't be hired because they make bad decisions, you don't want people like these having a say in your company, unless they're only hired for hard labor. I'm okay with 1 to 3 tattoos, but anything more than that is degenerate to me.

>What is the next bodymod fad that will get pushed?
Foot binding is making a comeback.

Kids are being taught today that they are all "special" snowflakes and the only way to differentiate themselves from others is by having tattoos or having crazy crooked haircuts.
That's at least my theory

Stop the "tats are degenerate" meme. Give me one good reason why they're degenerate you faggot

they're not

>pic related

Yes, but there's a huge arse difference between a fouled anchor on your forearm, or say airborne ranger on your upper arm/shoulder (for the appropriate reasons) and the stupid attention seeking pic related

I am at work and I can't take a good pic now, but I got a really ugly scar on the back of my shoulder, I got it tattooed so it looks like a group of tiny people keeps it closed by pulling at the strings.

But why in the name someone who sucks off a horse??

People with and without tattoos can appreciate how they look on the body. The same goes for any other types of body modification.

It's art work on the body that can mean a tremendous amount to some people, if you're gonna blanket every single form of body modification as "degenerate", I'm gonna call you ignorant.

That's so hot, I can feel the blood rushing to my dick just glancing at it.
amazing lul

>tfw no gf who stays at your farm an sucks you and all the horses off

Its totally degenerate an you're ignorant for denying it.

What is the definition of degenerate in your opinion and why do tattoos follow that description in your eyes?

Would absolutely love to hear this.

Mark of the beast

And we're going to call you a faggot

I'm not sure. All I know is that I hate tattoos and think less of people who have them. I guess the negative stigma that came with tattoos wore off and the nigger-tier behavior of marking your body with an ugly, green, permanent ink in an attempt to add some meaning to your empty, vapid, shallow and meaningless life has become commonplace and acceptable.

>tattoos are degenerate

>being an asocial sperglord on Sup Forums isnt

Aye and for no reason, same question to you since the other faggot couldn't conjure an excuse for his irrational beliefs

The "real" only acceptable tattoo, user.

Couldn't agree more. I got my first tattoo at 48 after my husband died, then another when my mom and mother-in-law(who I loved) died 6 month later, and another when after I survived a TBI with a 75% mortality rate just a couple of years later. So yeah, 3 tattoos in two years.

Why would you tattoo someone you intended to kill? Oh that's right because the "holocaust" is pure horseshit.

I was in a pretty bad accident a few years ago. Left me with some bad scars on my chest, stomach, and back. They're mostly laceration scars, so they're relatively straight but thin.

Every time I go to a pool/beach I get equal looks "that guy got stabbed, he must do drugs or something" and "dude that's awesome I always wanted to have some scars done!" can't do much about the former, just smile and be nice like always. The latter always looks stupid when I tell them they're real scars not cosmetic.

it's cool but how is it made better by being on your arm. you're a homo hans

If only this was real, seems like good reasons to me.

But then again I don't have any problem with tattoos at all despite not having any myself, however always though about getting a tattoo of a ivory-billed woodpecker in reference to a Sufjan Stevens song that I love dearly

Yes I know I am welcoming the hate with open arms

Its so the police can identify you quickly

Anyone who has tats you can with clothing on, is an attention whore.

Why do you care about what other people do to their own bodies?

>get taxed for buying property
>people spend tens of thousands on tattoos

Tattoo tax would be hilarious

>Austria
>"don't like what I don't like"
OK, Fritzl!

>I've even stopped trying to talk them out of it, I try to be supportive and and at least stop them from getting sick motives like anything related to violence or Satanism.
So now the cluck-right has resorted to 80's moral panic? Oh my...

>a clucknest of swastikas, SS-bolts and "life" runes
Ok...

>One time I dated a girl
Liar, liar. Pants on fire!

>Failpenis
>concerned about tattoos
Oh, I can't wait for the next hurricane to purge you...

>stormcluck on full denial mode
Ok.

i think this is an accurate depiction too

>she
That's not even a trap you just gay now boi

Because there has to be an incentive as to why they do it, and if we understand that, we can finally make up an opinion regarding whether or not the decision to get such a tattoo is a good or a bad one.

Lol k

Badass

Pretty gay. Is it to show other baby-killers that he is DTF?

U mad, white boi?

Why should you care who people choose to association with and disassociation with?

You mad that free people might choose to exclude degenerates from business and community?

What are we looking at here?

>be me
>be math major
>have unit circle tattooed on my chest

blood type tattoo

I'd tattoo the date of the day I made the tattoo.

Return to polutheistix and animism

Polytheism

Next bodymod fad is already here... Trans people

I suspect they are giving nose piercings to every young white woman for free with each caramel macchiato. That's the only explanation because I can't find a white woman here who does not have a pierced nose and I fucking hate it. It makes a hot girl ugly, and ugly girl repulsive, and an old woman pathetic. I am genuinely turned off by these women. So fucking glad I found a hot blonde with no tats or piercings.

Can you imagine eating a meal with that next to you? Hey fool, close your mouth while yo ... oh yea ...

I personally think tattoos can look good on people, its just changing appearances, it does not have to be bad but I will agree that it often is

This is where I'm glad to be a rare unicorn with no tats, persons, or gay looking gauged ears. No I'm the non-conformist on the outside that I always was on the inside.

I'm in the process of getting mine removed. It's a long, expensive and annoying process - far more so than getting them put on in the first place. Everybody believes they're sure when they get them, but eventually you hit your 40s and want to age gracefully rather than looking like a fucking hipster forever.

I thought we were pagan larpers now, tattoos and weird appendages should be a-ok now.

it's because they hate themselves

the same reason alcoholics drink, and users use

secretly, they want to be rejected and die

I got matching tattoos with my father and 2 brothers just before we each parted ways. We're on 4 different continents now and it's a way of reminding you of your family and heritage.

You should.
>white pride
>cover white skin in black ink stains

>looks like a group of tiny people keeps it closed by pulling at the strings.

that's actually cool. i've got a six inch scar on my hip that I've considered having tattooed. but then found out there is a good chance i'll need another surgery that would fuck it right up. so ...