FIND THIS GIRLS ASSOCIATES. LETS TAKE DOWN THE CARTEL!!!

kxan.com/2017/07/19/apd-seizes-75-pounds-of-liquid-meth-along-i-35/

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.net/Police/2012/10/11/Mexican-cartels-using-superlabs-to-flood-U-S-with-cheap-meth
linkedin.com/in/seline-ayala-56202512b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the reddit mexicans are covering for her.
"she's just a dreamer grilllll"

>pic related

aren't these the people that cut a dudes hands off and palled his face off while he was alive
yeah?
ok outta here

I call them neighbors.

I don't get how meth is even illegal. Wtf?

Press g to tell Emma she's a good girl

G

that reddit poster is so dumb.. they get 1000 dollar on average for those rides across the border..

And if they want to quit the cartel threatens to kill your kids.

Meth is redpilled.

>liquid meth
DO WANT

Dont worry that spic is gonna get it. Ill make she gets beheaded by some real cartel :))))))).

Sex trafficking as well, no doubt

standard.net/Police/2012/10/11/Mexican-cartels-using-superlabs-to-flood-U-S-with-cheap-meth

there is also liquid cocaine.. except both can't be used in that form..will kill you instantly..

It has to converted back to solid form..

Fuck off degenerates

Shabu is degenerate. Amphetamine is the true redpill.

I know.
I'm a chemist myself. I can easily purify that shit.
Putting it into solution makes it convenient to dispense as needed.

>using meth
Shit feels sickly, who the fuck would do that garbage regularly? Anons can yell dudeweed at the stoners all they want but at least, it isn't fucking meth.

Don't do it fellow chemist. There's a better life out there.

Just because it's easy to make doesn't mean you should get involved.

Wut?

Nigga I blasted my sanity to shreds with a week-long a-PVP binge over a year ago. I've been cruising through life content as a pig in shit ever since.

Some of us just love to go fast. It gets really fun when the euphoria gets replaced by guano.
It requires lots of milk and lots of planning.

Found the fag.

/pol is not your personal army nigger. Fuck off.

oh okay Sup Forums thx for telling me bro

>*agent Johnson of FBI
Hey FBI. Watcha doin?

I don't get aroused anymore when I get spun.
That shit got old. I get into the zone, and just cruise the days away doing all sorts of madness.

I'll probably be dead by age 60, but I don't really mind. After watching countless elderly folks all my life, I really don't want to live to be too old. And heart failure/heart attack is probably one of the better ways to die. Clean, fast, and random.

Did I say I was /pol retard? No I didn't. I referencing board culture. Now fuck off back to redit and stay there till you graduate high school.

nah, im gonna tell reddit to come here and all my middle school friends.

linkedin.com/in/seline-ayala-56202512b

think this is her?

Bump

no one cares. i dont care anymore. i already posted and deleted her twitter and linkedin. fuck it the rich bastards win.