Brit/pol/ - United Against Facsim edition

>UK inflation unexpectedly slows to 2.6% in June
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40642254

>Theresa May tells cabinet to show unity
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40639715

>'Brexit WILL happen and Government prepared for no transitional deal' Chris Grayling says
express.co.uk/news/uk/829852/chris-grayling-brexit-newsnight-evan-davis-trade-deal-transitional-theresa-may-cabinet

>What’s Labour going to do with the middle classes?
>spectator.co.uk/2017/07/whats-labour-going-to-do-with-the-middle-classes/

>Probe is launched into 'students who voted TWICE for Jeremy Corbyn': Election watchdog investigates 1,000 complaints after surges in registrations in University towns
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4705536/Probe-launched-students-voted-TWICE-Corbyn.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/40646586
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40662737
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40659910
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40653383
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40659901
express.co.uk/news/politics/830738/Theresa-May-Gina-Miller-anti-Brexit-campaigners-taxpayers-millions
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/flights-grounded-nuclear-plants-offline-10833293
archive.is/xhvG5
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40663512
youtube.com/watch?v=iGw4KZMvJOs
youtube.com/watch?v=e01J3Hz9yoo
boards.fireden.net/a/search/tripcode/!ZeXiY.i5UA/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWDJlPZ8vuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weronika looks lime a certified qt

>tfw

Still not using new links you absolute mongs

>Not enough women in Brexit Negotiation Team, say female MPs in letter to PM
bbc.co.uk/news/40646586

>Vince Cable set to become Lib Dem leader by default as other candidates drop out
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40662737

>Tories 'will not go backwards' on gay rights
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40659910

>Chris Evans tops list of over-paid BBC tossers
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40653383

>Labour admits that the idea of writing off existing student debt was a pipe dream
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40659901

>PM's court case battle against Gina Miller cost taxpayers £1.2 million in legal fees
express.co.uk/news/politics/830738/Theresa-May-Gina-Miller-anti-Brexit-campaigners-taxpayers-millions

>(((Think Tank))) predicts flights grounded, nuclear plants offline and pound nose-diving if no deal with the EU
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/flights-grounded-nuclear-plants-offline-10833293
archive.is/xhvG5

>Grenfell: New council leader heckled by public at first meeting since her appointment
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40663512

Ban all tripfags, Commies, Ancaps and people I disagree with.

Banning all commies and ancaps would be a good start desu.

>Join the rally against protesting child abuse

Really tingles my onions

>Polish Reporter

I don't know why but this made me laugh

Despite this being an anonymous board that prides itself on this fact - there are people amongst us who believe themselves to be particularly special and above all others here. They believe that their posts and opinions are more highly valued and more important than the contributions of others - these people are known as tripfags.

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the miscellaneous food item posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.

The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!!1g9WUtblos
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF
!5pkhWnNeCo
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!seGTL0R3Pm0
!!hn7ASgIZ1vE
!!Mpz12hyftwG
!!nXiB6ED9Yjj
!!QGsZcEJW159
!!jMRRjuYLt5i
!!jawkONBJmdi

Nth for National conservative monarchism.

>Using links from 2 days ago

>protesting against organisations that don't exist

This. Fuck the jerrycucks.

>"Mair shouted 'Britain First' before killing are Cox"

How do they know he wasn't shouting "Britain first" ?

Do you rate William that highly?

Monarchy is great until you have a bad monarch.

I haven't followed British media for a while. How's Brexit going and what kind of deal will you most likely get?

How do YOU know that any of it happened?

It doesn't matter who the monarch is, what matters is that there is a monarch.

'Under a monarchy you can get either Nero or Marcus Aurelius. Under democracy there is only Nero'-I can't remember who said this.

>hurrr durrrrrr ban everything I don't like! xDDDDD

Why are statists so pathetic?

You mustn't be familiar with common law. The terms for removal of a monarch became common law in the Rex v Rex trials after the English civil war.

BREAKING: Jodie Whittaker reneges on role as new Doctor. Replacement revealed:

>cis

The patriarchal /our guys/ at the BBC told me so.

>That bright light
Why is the BBC photophobist?

Too thin, needs more obesity

I want a 16-19 year old girlfriend. Where do girls of that age spend their time?

They hang around in front of police stations

Just fuck off already!

If you missed Daily Politics:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGw4KZMvJOs

School/college/round the back of a kebab shop

School?

I see you there, Hans. You have come to the wrong neighbourhood.

Surely you can leave school at that age

16 is the age of consent unless something has changed?

I want a small, easily pleased, submissive and fit girl.

Try looking in the kebab as well.

>he says while wanting to ban anyone who hasn't fell for the capitalist jew

You have to be in full-time education until 17 now I believe

It's the age of consent sure but social stigma for men dating women in their teens still exists.

>implying white people can't be arrested for following the law

Then could you do me a solid and, Bing your AntiFa thugs back home? As a thank you you can have this poor displaced migrant

Antifa was a German thing first

Poles out!

Pakis in!

Global Brexit!

Praise Kek!

Supermarkets, fashion shops

ANGLO here, with a message for you German 'people'.

The German created this mess.

It was you who divided up the Europe.

It was you who made Europe your puppet project.

It was you who invited the refugees on European ancestral lands..

It was you who allowed the Nazis to exterminate and enslave the Polish..

It was you who played geopolitical games with Italy and Japan during the war.

It was you who first introduced chemical weapons in warfare and unleashed them on the fields of Europe.

It was you who introduced unrestricted Submarine warfare, dooming thousands of sailors to their deaths.

It was you who created the Schlieffen Plan - causing the rape of Belgium and a long costly war that devastated the continent.

It was you who killed millions of children with your bombing of civilian populations.

It was you who massacred surrendering soldiers.

It was you who abused the Anglosphere's trust so much that they felt they had to attack your soil during 1939.

It was you who started an endless massacre of the Jews across all of Germany in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Poland unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who started the campaign of extermination of Slavic population in occupied territories. Several thousand villages were burned with their entire population.

It was you who not only caused ANTIFA to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of English and forced them to leave their homes and cities.

It was you who allowed Muslims to mass rape the women and men of Europe and allowed our culture to be subverted.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad. Its time for an ARYANDIED.

Misses dumped me lads.

She freaked out when she found out I had a shotgun (which I'd always hidden from here for this very reason).

I guess it's back to 2D.

Don't forget they invented and spread Communism.

sounds like she was looking for an excuse

If she is that much of a pussy, you shouldn't care too much about her fucking off anyway. She would likely have just started to piss you off with Lefty shite sooner rather than later.

Weathers grim lads, fuck me it's July.

>dumped
then she's not the misses is she

And how old are you?

Inb4 gets home invaded and can't defend herself

Do it again Andrew!

thinking.jpg

>She freaked out when she found out I had a shotgun

youtube.com/watch?v=e01J3Hz9yoo

Actually it was when she was moving in. Literally threw everything back into the boxes and bags and said she'd come and pick it up later.

Actually she seemed pretty "normal" until she started calling me a maniac and a terrorist.

What absolute twats

You're doing God's work, user.

Obey the law

wtf I love giffgaff now

sounds rough but she also seems like a total drama queen who doesn't react to things well at all.

I had a similar experience with my last gf, honestly it was just not worth it.

In fucking ROCHDALE
northerners are all racists, it will be one person.

>'cartoon'
legal status for 2d when

He says 'Andrew' the exact same way that Diane Abbott does

There's loads of paki gangs there who roam around assaulting white people in the street, so it will be interesting to see if any antifa get red pilled after getting their heads kicked in by pakis and fascists and the police

Chucker speaks like that too. "Educated black person" accent is the same everywhere in this country.

>protesting against people protesting against child rape

Has anyone ever seen Diane Abbott and David Lammy side-by-side at the same time?

YKTD was right

> Rochdale reporting in, moving back to Scotland on Saturday though so I'm gonna miss the rally. Everyone white in a 4 mile radius is a coal burning heroin addict. Expect the 10 brace lads who show up to get run out or battered.

Tripfags should get the guillotine

>Diane Abott and _ side-by-side
I don't have the screen resolution for that

there gonna take the train in from islington or some other hipster area
when there was the protest in croydon at lunar house you could see them all coming from the train station

why would the pakis attack their own side

they need to get rid of jay-dar "FAKKIN MUSLIMS, SAWT IT AAAAT" fransen

they're retarded inbreds and antifa are furry fags

it turned out he didn't shout that at all

>hates anime
>posts on Sup Forums
Hmmmmm

boards.fireden.net/a/search/tripcode/!ZeXiY.i5UA/

Really?

yes

Ok

u wot m8

>Weronika kania

I can't disagree but BNP is never going to get good image with the liberal stranglehold on media so fuck it

Only white Brit at work lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWDJlPZ8vuk

how do you do fellow humans

Is this true?

where

Prison guard?

Labour front bencher

Explain this, Nazis