She's right, you know?

no

She's asking men to change things.

>with the benefit of today's research
as if she ever read any scientific publication ever

which fantasy novel did she write again?

spbp

>Fantasy writers, who are mostly men, need to conform their stories and creations to what I think they should be. Make it happen shitlords!

Yaassss queeeen!!! After comics now too fantasy books must #change!!!

Dumb and wrong.

Sounds like guano to me

And people wonder why more men are drifting towards weebshit and older vidya.

why are social justice asians becoming a thing?

We should call them
>social justice samurai

How long before Conan becomes a strong black woman conquering misogyny?

Reminds me of the WSJ interview with George RR Martin when he was asked why there were not more black fantasy authors and he said 2 things like 1 whats stopping them and 2 people write from their own history and experiences and fantasy shit was written by whites based on German folklore. Nothing is stopping someone from writing Kuntes Mythical Lion Hunt accept for the lack of Blacks capable of doing so.

This bitch is like most leftist. subtly saying the same that blacks and others cant do it so of course its up to the whites to do it for them. Every fucking time.

I'm not creative so I demand everyone else to do what I want but the ones willing to do what I want are not creative either so they gonna steal and rape already made characters and stories. I am a woman and a feminist, I'm retarded.

How about a paki trans sherlock Holmes ?

>fantasy writers of the 21st century
Oh I can't wait to read the nth book about dragons, magic, elves and dwarfs. Fucking kill yourself.

Weebshit is also compromised, and is more insidious in a way because the propaganda there is appealing to men.
They are raised in an urbanite setting and believe they're one of the "cool" minorities.

>1,720 followers
>not a creator

disregarded.

She isn't saying anything other than "Don't write what you want, write what -I- want."

Lord of the Rings is real history, look it up