Global warming - take 2

Yes, global warming is real and mankind is to blame.

Yes, global warming has detrimental effects, most notably in countries close to the equator (most severely within areas up to 25 degrees latitude from the equator).

Yes, global warming affects coastal areas with 3-4cm sea level rises per decade (with the growth rising to up to 10cm per decade until 2050 depending on the situation).

Yes, going for nuclear power plants and e-cars and an e-car infrastructure as well as biofuels, is a viable option and yes, China and India are trying the same.

Yes, getting rid of the Western oil dependence will fuck over Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Qatar, the UAE and the other oil rich fuck countries.

And yes, therefore, it makes sense to stop this non-sense about some global conspiracy that wants people to believe global warming is real, even though it is not. It is real, Americans, you are the only ones who still doubt it.

Other urls found in this thread:

notrickszone.com/2017/07/17/swiss-physicist-concludes-ipcc-assumptions-violate-reality-co2-a-very-weak-greenhouse-gas/#sthash.4S4Pasmd.dpbs
notrickszone.com/100-papers-sun-drives-climate/#sthash.VLFc3AFF.dpbs
notrickszone.com/climate-scandals/#sthash.bEYwrqAn.dpbs
youtube.com/watch?v=52KLGqDSAjo&list=PL82yk73N8eoX-Xobr_TfHsWPfAIyI7VAP&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=uXesBhYwdRo&index=7&list=PL82yk73N8eoX-Xobr_TfHsWPfAIyI7VAP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what they are, yet I know not
but they shall be the terrors of the Earth

Well (((they))) said it, so it must be true.

oh shit guys we just suffered a blow who knew
sage

K keep me posted

I won't fall for your Jewish tricks

>mankind is to blame
It's not us, it's the cows.

>Planet melts
>Frozen diseases unleash
>Wipe nearly everything out

What's the big deal?

look at what i circled retard

The Planet that Farted to Death

>mankind is to blame
Prove it.

what band is that?

Climetards are idiots and your post proves human lemmings are everywhere. Hey, let's put up a satellite to "measure" something we've never measured before then extrapolate false data into political sloganeering. Go fuck yourself climetard, we're sick of you. You are the brain tumors of "science" and need to be irradiated like the tumors you are.

>data correction
>we changed the numbers and now it says what we want it to

Theres a sea algae that, when you mix it into a cows diet, lower the output of carbon oxide by 75%

But psssshht dont tell anybody.

if global warming is real then what is the mathematical formula for co2 to ocean level and ice sheet melting

Do you know what Band Tshirt the Guy in the picture is wearing ?

What's with all these jew threads?

(((correction)))

little johnny is dying and they need to get some yungblood

(((corrections)))
(((adjustments)))

Ah, this is an interesting question. Anybody can answer it?

140% of 0 is still 0

>X sceptics suffer blow as satellite data corrections shows 140% faster Z

Probable.

notrickszone.com/2017/07/17/swiss-physicist-concludes-ipcc-assumptions-violate-reality-co2-a-very-weak-greenhouse-gas/#sthash.4S4Pasmd.dpbs

Suck it up, climetards

>correction

Why should I care though? My country will be alright, and I'll be dead before it gets really bad. I'll never have a family or kids and I don't give a fuck about the degenerate society I live in. So again, why should I care?

not a formula but a curve, derived from paleoclimate data
this comes from Foster et al. 2012
"Relationship between sea level and climate forcing by CO2 on geological timescales"

What are the adjustments based on in your graphic?

the answer is none of these climate atheistfags can answer it. Everything in science is reduced down to a formula or equation...but global warming. But remember we need to (((believe))) in global warming and stop asking so many questions

I think you'll find most agree that climate change is an issue to some degree. The difference is we know the solution isn't more taxes or government intervention.

I wonder

How do we know this isn't a false correlation?I am genuinely interesting, btw. I'm not here to mock anyone.
See pic related.

then it's not science. That's like saying gravity is real because i saw an apple fall. Science is all about formula and equations...except for global warming because it doesn't exist

fake news

>cletus still denies basic science

do you even have a GED?

Climetards : will lie for food (and gubbermint funding of muh junk science)

notrickszone.com/100-papers-sun-drives-climate/#sthash.VLFc3AFF.dpbs

notrickszone.com/climate-scandals/#sthash.bEYwrqAn.dpbs

I am a Chinese, and I am telling u, gloabal warming is a joke.

>1 post by this ID

fuck off shills , sage

Then do us a favor kys. Eliminate that footprint and take some friends with you. We're not going to go back to the dark ages because of your political agenda

Who took that pic?

The only Cletus here are Climetards vying for a ride on al gore's airplane. That must include you.

from the paper:
>A combination of data from all five time slices (Fig. 3A) reveals that on these longer timescales, there is a clearly sigmoidal relationship between sea level and climate forcing by CO2. Moreover, there is a striking similarity between data from different time periods and those generated by different techniques (e.g., Fig. 3A). This overall agreement implies that this relationship is robust and reflects the fundamental behavior of the Cenozoic climate system, despite some significant changes in boundary conditions (e.g., closing of the Panama Gateway since the Pliocene, closure of Tethys since the Miocene).

So, the previous models didn't work, huh? It's almost like the science isn't settled.

Got a version of that that isn't blurry as shit?

>Florida will be underwater by 1999... Uh 2050. Muh foot of sea level rise in the next 3 decades. It's totally real this time!

Your Ilk have been spouting the same shit for literally 40 years at this point. In the 70's and 80's it was global cooling, then global warming in the 90's, and now "climate change" with the last fake timetable passing by like Y2K or the Mayan apocalipse

"Green" energy is fucking retarded and usually results in a damn net loss when you consider what it costs to build. Thorium reactors btfo wind warms and solar in every way. Yet the US could become energy independent just through tarsands, coal, and natural gas.

>time magazine
>a fucking shitty news journal and not a science one.
fuck off media shill

SAY ALL YOU GUYS WANT BUT I AM FINDING OUT WHAT BAND TSHIRT THIS IS

I'm also not quite sure what you're trying to say with that graphic

>we have to lie harder. The goy are waking up.

We might be living a natural warm period. It has happened before.

>global warming is real
yes
>mankind is to blame
no

I know this may pass as a revolutionary idea.

if you are generally interested i couldnt answer these details but I do know someone versed in picking apart the media bullshit the left and right pervades on the issue

mostly the right

Honestly cant understand why anyone thinks this is jewish tricks, having everyone but them even more destitute is what they want.

youtube.com/watch?v=52KLGqDSAjo&list=PL82yk73N8eoX-Xobr_TfHsWPfAIyI7VAP&index=1

>satellite data correction
>correction
>"Satellites are undermining our lies! Correct the records!"

explain what im looking at.

youtube.com/watch?v=uXesBhYwdRo&index=7&list=PL82yk73N8eoX-Xobr_TfHsWPfAIyI7VAP

If it wasn't for the perverted meat consumption, there wouldn't be so many cows.

Dude taking a picture.

I require information about the band on his tshirt.

see you dumb media shill

Global warming will make the planet liveable for only nigs and mestizos. This is a WHITE issue.

Global warming was debunked around 2007 when it turned out most of Al Gores research was made up bullshit

we call it climate change now as the implications are not that the world will burn just that the climate will change due to our influence which no shit

firstly: I don't think you could win a flower pot by pointing out that it was warmer than today in the past. Paleoclimatologists have known this for decades now. And not only do they know that temperatures were higher in the past, they can also look at what caused them to be higher. And greenhouse gases (mainly CO2) has played an absolutely crucial role in these warm periods.

b) The climate doesn't just change randomly, it has to be driven. And for it to be driven, there has to be a forcing that's applied.

c) The Medieval warm period (or "Medieval Climate Anomaly", as climatologists call it) was very likely an event constrained to several regions on the globe, not a synchronous global event.
It doesn't show up in global reconstructions like this one

that gay antifa band

>Climate is supposed to be getting warmer
>it is indeed getting warmer
What is the problem?
The earth has warmed and cooled down again and again over thousands of years.

>data correction

I think it's real and man made.

But I don't really care.

So what if global warming is real? So what if it's being driven by human industry? Your solutions are pipe dreams, not so much because they wouldn't address the problem but, because they threaten too many people's interests.
>yes, yes, user, those ebil corporate interests
No, retard. *Your* interests. *My* interests. The welfare of ordinary Joe's the world over. Corporations exploit those interests. They didn't invent them...
>wuuuuut!? What greater interest is there than the future of the planet and human existence itself, retard?
Making sure your kids eat tomorrow. Scraping enough loose change together for a butane canister so you can cook that food.
Paying your energy bills. Keeping your car on the road so you can drive for an hour to work.

Liberal solutions to these problems isn't to offer cheaper sustainable alternatives - it's to drive up the cost of non-sustainable existing supplies, by imposing artificial tariffs and regulation. Once again, the 3rd way liberals are happy to hurt those they purport to represent - the poor - in the name of "progress". The liberals can afford to pay regardless.
>so wut do, faggot?
Adapt. Climate change is going to happen. New infrastructure will be needed to mitigate the environmental impact. New infrastructure means new markets.
This is realistic. It's in everyone's interest, including that of our ebil corporate overlords.

>The climate doesn't just change randomly, it has to be driven. And for it to be driven, there has to be a forcing that's applied.
so the ice age melted because dinosaurs were driving gas guzzling suvs?

because they want your money goy

So what you are saying is that the past "settled science" suddenly turned out to be wrong but this time its honestly really 100% settled?
Just like the one time they preached that we all will freeze to death or that the polar caps at the latest will be gone by 2013? But again this time its 100% settled even if the same was said a week ago about crap we now know was false...hmm

Yeah you see this argument of "lol yes yesterday and a week ago we were wrong...and we were wrong 3 decades ago too multible times.... but this time!!! hahah skeptics btfo!! the science is again settled!!" is kinda crap and i am not even skeptic in fact the only thing i didnt like about trump was his stupid stance on global warming.

I have no money, so you can't take any.

This desu senpai

>mfw we're fucked and there's nothing we can do
>mfw 90% of animal species will disappear in the next 20 years
>mfw mankind has no destiny. It's just a species like other with a beginning and an end and religions were just a big meme

take it to /sci
i bet they tell you it's fake too

I love it when people say things like that.
You're basically wielding your own ignorance as a weapon.
I really wonder what goes through the minds of people who talk and think and sound like that.

The sun has cycles that drive climate. Do some actual research and stop believing the fear mongering.

this

by the way.

That's not what we doubt. What we doubt is that giving $100bn a year to "developing" nations, importing the population of Africa, and surrendering our sovereignty and freedom to you tyrant fucks is the best solution as opposed to say nuclear energy with the goal being sustainable fusion by 2040.

Americans are the only woke people who can see clearly the scam behind this shit.

9 minutes of control damage saying that nothing happened won't delete the truth

and i love it when you have nothing to retort it. prove me wrong atheistfag

Jews in space?

what is there to prove wrong? You haven't presented anything

Anyone who doesn't support alternative energy sources is sucking centralized banking's and Arab oil sheik's cocks.

in previous times science was banned because it contradicted the official line of powerful people.

these days science has been altered to suit powerful people and to question it is considered wrong despite the protestant or open minded train of thought is the basis of science and other analytical arts.

to show a different theory of science is to be a pariah as it was to be gallileo in the court of the vatican in the middle ages.

of course the god now is the banks,satan and the carbon tax and big oil who are in on it too.

more like a dude in his basement.

i've proven that there was no driving force for the ice age melting besides dinosaurs driving gas guzzling suvs

how can there be global warming if the world isnt a globe?

check mate

you obviously don't take anything you write seriously so I don't see why anyone else should

This. Kill all chicken and cows!

Climate change is another needlessly politicized issue that gets you fucking retards to ignore the fact that continued use of oil only goes to make Arab nations richer and make the petrodollar stronger.

The merchants worst nightmare is renewable energy tech being bought with decentralized crypto currency.

This is still an observational study. It is not possible to determine causation without a control earth.

Learn basic statistics.

>2000 year graph
>Appropriate study for a billion year old planet

take a look at the vegans do you know what happens to cows pigs and chickens and such if they had their way?

>They want to destroy the species.

/thread