A 15 year old asked me out (im 28)

>pic related

when i was bluepilled i would have lol no'd it but since Sup Forums has convinced me that the west has a crisis of virginity (the lack of it) im seriously considering it

aoc in my country is 16 but if i wanted to get married i would have to wait until 18 (or 16 with permission from parents but they are all cucks so that aint happening)

damn im torn cuz shes cute AS FUCK

i fucking hate the modern world lads >wojak crying.jpg

Go do your homework, Jodie

date hang out or whateever but whatever you do, DO NOT FUG until legal age ok?
federal pound me in the ass prison awaits

You realize a 15 year old asking to do anything with a 28 year old is a significant red flag for mental illness right?

Save yourself the court date and just don't do it.

Tell to the parents that she's pregnant and you have to marry.
Once it was a common trick.

Or wait her 18

Loool not even when i was 15 i could ask out a 15 year old lmaooo wtf has this world come to llooool

This looks like a Polaroid photo the police find at a murder scene.

couldn't. a typo there lul

Don't listen to this cuck, the digits are wasted on him. Go out with her, don't touch her till she's legal and deflower her the moment she is. You'll have plenty of time to screen for red flags in the meantime. This could turn out to be the opportunity of your lifetime to redpill,marry and breed that young wench.

looooool you sound like you're still 15 lmaaaoooo loooool loooooollll

Date her but wait until she is legal to fuck her. Nothing is better than horny tight 16 year old user

go ahead though. There are 10 year or whores here and its only getting younger lol.

its just zoomed in from a larger FB foto

literally nothing wrong with that

You'll be having a seat.

the ice is cracking under humanities feet as we speak lul.

hang yourself modernist fag

her dad is a huge cuck, im sure she has daddy issues (i dont know what that means but clearly shes desperate for male leadership)

is this necessarily bad?

This. Historically and evolutionarily this is normal behaviour.
Only in the 20th century did cucked men and their feminist handlers start pushing for the same age meme.

why the fuck would you not do it

only in a cucked degenerate feminist society would anyone be against it

Not if you're a sexually dominant person that wants to complete her education as well as use her as your own personal fucktoy

lets have sex with little girls under 9 years old next. seem evolutionizing.

Just don't have sex with her.
This is a good opportunity to teach her the ropes and make her into a perfect wife. I'm 28, dating a 19 year old, molding her as I want.
You know this was pretty normal behavior not even 100 years ago right?

if you not from a first world country, i dont think nothing will happen related to legal matters

No, we just got to understand the brain better.

Where does a 28 year old meet a 15 year old?
Nevertheless. Listen to the anons. DON'T FUCK HER. If she is getting too horny, buy her some toys. Meet her parents as soon as possible, be the role model of a 50's husband and marry her as soon as possible.
Also don't be a beta or her friend. You are the law. A fair but hard law that loves her.

On a side note don't fuck it up on first date by being a weirdo and trying to appeal to her world. You speak, she listens.

No not really, if you dont use her just because she has a young vagina and see a stable and happy marriage with lots of kids it isn't degenerate. Still you should wait till 16/18 to fuck her. Maybe she isnt stable and has bad daddy issues and if she says you raped her you're done for.

post more pictures

lul loooolll lmao lllulll looooollll

>Dating an almost legal birthing-age girl is the same as fucking a toddler
really snap crackles your pops

in my country AOC is 14 hehehe ONE of the few good things left (but i'm sure feminists, that mostly copy and paste american feminists, want to end that)

this
as any normal, well adjusted, functioning adult can tell you

seems like humans really are lower life forms.

>15 year old
>sexually aggressive
>he thinks she's a virgin

pro tip: She's probably already preggo and trying to pin it on you.

Wait till shes 16 atleast. The US is especially puritan on this shit, it has a public sex offender list.

Even thought she might be 100% ok with it, her parents are probably not, and that is enough to get you in trouble.

>the same age meme.
Always cracks me up when some woman complains about a guy she knows because he's with someone 5+ years younger than him.

You're right user, an intelligent male would wait until a woman has finished University and has been fully indoctrinated into identity politics so she can serve the work-force for 20 years before giving children. Get the fuck out.

FUCKING GET IN THERE MATE

>lets not fuck girls sexually and physically developed to bear a healthy child because people in suits told me its bad and fucking someone is good only after a certain arbitrary date and because they are not capable of complex abstract thinking (which is definetely something they do later in life)

>lets equalize it with fucking little kids

She is a complete fucking psychopath and is going to ruin your life.
I've learned to spot this through facial structure.
You will regret ever being born.

Enjoy your brief mental breakdown.

not same age but age barrier you monkey.

>You know this was pretty normal behavior not even 100 years ago right?
Within the Hajnal Line, 22-23 was when women first married and became sexually active historically.

You're an absolute piece of human garbage.

Kys immediately

>Dads a HUGE cuck
>looks for leadership
Very good, as long as you can be Alpha (stable income, life goals) and teach her that she profits when following your ideal, you have found yourself a waifu which will bear your second child with 23. It helps a lot if you brain wash her further by watching '50s sitcoms and larp as '50s couple.

>molding a 19 year old
The Ottomans ued to figure a female was too set in her ways by age 14. These days 19 is old enough to have 20 sex partners easily at just an average of a new one every 60 days.

>asking on a date
>sexually aggressive

maybe youre right but our families have been friends for 10 years

she didnt actually ask me out directly but it was big league innuendo

>You know this was pretty normal behavior not even 100 years ago right?

Don't bother. Modern humans think that just because they have basic literacy, everyone living in the past was essentially an inbred moron in comparison to them.

>people in suits told me its bad
dont forget they are doing the same but in secret. also its mostly the soccer moms who apply this public pressure

Right lete fuck her right when she gets out the womb after all whats the diffrence? why fuck her before she goes to preschool and then middle school and then highschool why not now?

You are really dumb and I want you to know that this is a fact.

At 15, she would have to be a special kind of genius to be an interesting date for me.

Otherwise, it would be incredible boring to spend an evening with a 15yr old. Talk about what? How she is into hobby horsing?

And don't tell me I am gay. I am well aware a 15yr old can be highly sexually attractive. But a date?

People are diddling 12 years olds over here and you can even date a 15 years old?are you a homo?

Rrroooffffllllllllll

You can pretend to be a medieval lord with a young virgin wife but this girl will rapidly change and so will her personality and her desires, while also being extremely immature, and you'll end up in prison and you might even get a child molester stigma and get shanked, bleeding out to death in the prison yard.

You're right, this girl hasn't had any partners though except me. I'd normally be thinking exactly along your lines except for her peculiar case.

I'd think you'd have a lot to talk about just comparing different perspectives. Do kids these days still say "cool?" Etc.

jesus christ man, just take her out to gets cigs or some shit, and bang her on the backseat

how hard can this be

Thinking ?Humans can think?

>she didnt actually ask me out but it was big league innuendo

Again I reiterate.

She
is
going
to
ruin
your
life

Stop being a fucking idiot and thinking with your dick.
I'm trying to do you a fucking favor, dumbass. Listen to me.

Wrong website

Not all of us are primitive apes like you sir.

A fellow Conway Twitty fan on Sup Forums? And Canadian no less? Now I've seen it all

>Talk about what?
Honestly, how many engaging discussions did you have with any 20+ yo women lately?
It almost always boils down to them telling you something about a person you neither know nor really want to know.

>(im 28)
>the rest of this post
serious doubt
sage

You Talk, she listens. What's so hard too understand about it. Getting such a girl as a 25+ is like getting a bunch of clay you can form, as long as you are not a beta faggot who wants to be entertained by a girl and expects her to be interesting.
Beta detected

15 is full grown bull laws are insane!

First of all, the fact she is asking someone who is over 10 years older than her at her age, is not a good sign. Also, she can easily ruin you if she decides to do so by accusing you of rape or shit like that.

All women stop mentally maturing at the age of 13. The quality of conversation depends on the individual past that age.

I find I have far more interesting conversations with younger women, 18-20 because I don't expect her to intrigue me. I expect her to learn and to listen - and to let me tell her what I see in her so that if it needs correcting she can address it.

dont be a hypocrite,wh*te faggots used to have age of consent as low as 10

let me make a new meme. lets go back to the stone age and lets kill to take eachothers women and see whos the real beta if thats what it really comes down too i wonder how many betas heads there would be on a wall of pikes.

She doesn't know what she's doing, she is 15. You are a fucking pedophile for even considering, you degenerate fucking trash. You are no better than a nig nog.

Do it, WTF? Why not. It's not like you are making any long term commitment. You might get along very well. Just don't touch the goodies. If you do decide to hook up later, in a few years, the age difference is not such a big deal. I was in the same position once and yes, we did go out. We are still friends

>Where does a 28 year old meet a 15 year old?
I would also like to know this
actually I was thinking of looking in Poland

>And don't tell me I am gay.
that would be lying user, and i dont like dishonesty

this: you need to be some kind of an ultra shallow person or at least someone wh ohas fallen on muh modern womyn meme to see women as deep intellectual conversation partners

Pretty much. They usually look up to you and genuinely care about what you have to say, while the older ones just want to talk about human interest shit.

>Would we Sup Forums?

I would guess they work at a restaurant

as low as 10 ?white fagget? You sound my average neighborhood pedofile ekkdee.

Good luck proving you didn't fuck her when she was 15, when her parents freak the fuck out and find the texts.

I have seen dudes go to jail for less. She busts her hymen with one violent finger bang (or worse, another old dude) and you're under the bus the SECOND she or her parents ALLEGE you banged her.

And even if things work out in the short term, user hasn't seen Lolita apparently. Leave this dumpster fire where it lies and find a college girl.

wrong it was as 12 min during the later middle ages when they adopted roman law
14 for boys

in practice it was from the eye since that era was not really when you could impose such restrictions so it could be more or less

in recent centuries it was over fucking 20

If pic is related, she is just above average and have a fifty fifty chance to become ugly. Not worth it. Sorry.

Pass your turn, and avoid jail btw.

I don't see the problem. Just no sex outside of marriage.

The best way to get over high school girls.
Is to talk to one.

>Gather Beta heads
Sounds like a plan, I'm in
Good luck, even the 13 - 17 years old from church her are constantly talking about how much they would like to get fucked in the ass and how much sex they already had. I currently date a 23 year old 6.5/10 which is kind of a wallflower and had "only" 2 partner before me