en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Mensch
youtube.com/watch?v=j8c3tZP6Bb4
youtube.com/watch?v=qrD4bGbB_GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QD9LXRL57Kw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd investigate her russian zone if you know what i mean

(im talking about sex)

Examples of her work.

Her wikipedia page basically confirms she is a deep state neocon like McCain, Evan McMullin, the Bush family, and the Clintons.

Post her nudes

But is that just an act though?

She's a conservative, trolling the Left, but it's best not to out her too much because it's great stuff. There are a couple of tweets where she discusses this, etc. She's friends with like Coulter, or someone on the Right of that caliber iirc. Just let her go about her important business, or better yet, play along and act outraged, etc. It solidifies the Right, and gives the Left a false sense of security, as they love her account.

I met her at a fundraiser about five years ago. She accused me of being the father to one of her friend's children, in front of my wife.

She is really not a pleasant individual and the inevitable gin/cocaine accident will be sooner rather than later.

if she is a double agent why would you highlight it? let this thread die.

>She accused me of being the father to one of her friend's children, in front of my wife.

Lel, she' probably a better troll than half of Sup Forums if this is true

Double agent for which sides?

Not at all clear.

Why we talk about her actions instead of simply fucking her?

One of the sides is clearly Russia.

But which one is it?

>Louise Mensch
I second this ^^^

Please.
Somebody?
400lb hacker we need you now.

>> what's her end game?

To end up in a mental institution by the looks of it

Maybe 8 people total, like her and care what she has to say. And that's being generous.

>attempting to discern the end game of a mentally ill person
>productive endeavours

It doesn't matter which side she is on - she is brain damaged

But I took hard drugs and I'm fine.
Apart from the obvious.

>But I took hard drugs and I'm fine.
>is a tripfag

She started off being basically an annoying conservative.

Her unique selling point was "I'm pretty and I used to do drugs and have sex with lots of rock stars! But I'm politically right-wing! MUH STEREOTYPE BREAKER"

Then she married a merchant.

Now she feels obliged to be more-merchant-than-thou.

And she basically goes completely insane shilling for the merchants and attacking anyone she thinks doesn't bend the knee to them fast enough.

She's scum.

I did qualify my statement.

Sounds like /ourgoy/

I'm less interested in her eccentric personal life and more curios about here political agenda. Also nudes.

She's my waifu

spot on

she is a troll that stays in character most of the time. if you look up her past work it's easy to see where she actually stands.

She ain't /ourgoy/ unless it's the best damn deep cover I ever seen, and it ain't.

Ask around some 1990s rock stars.

One of them might have a photo of the top of her head.

>the best damn deep cover I ever seen
That's why I'm asking.
There has to be more to it.
Look at evidence like this

She did great work during the whole Tim Hunt debacle, blowing it open and showing how feminist reactionaries are basically scum.

Then she went mad.

She honestly has some serious mental stability issues and her Jewish husband needs to get her some help. Anyone surprised this crazy bitch is married to a Jew?

"His family is Jewish."
"In June 2011, he married his third wife, Louise Mensch, a famous conspiracy theorist and former member of British Parliament."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Mensch

pic is in regards to bannon.

i think she is testing the waters to see how far she can take this. execution, lol.

Louise is a cute
A CUTE

Don't get suckered by this.

A big danger these days is that 3rd wave feminism/SJW-ism has gone so utterly batshit insane that there is a big space opening up behind it.
And that means there is plenty of room for people to attack feminism (making you think they're on your side) without actually going nearly far enough to do any good.
(Christina Hoff Sommers is a good example.)
These sort of people say things like "well early feminism was good of course, because any reasonable person is for equality, but a few of them are getting too carried away now, it's true."

They say this as though they're making a big concession.

Mensch's anti-feminist thing with Tim Hunt falls roughly under this category.

You try mentioning the disproportionate number of Jews in the feminist movement and you'll soon find out where her deepest loyalties lie.

It's not with Tim Hunt, I can assure you.

Under the law of my country and for my own safety, i officially have no opinion of the woman and her actions on twitter or other social media.

youtube.com/watch?v=j8c3tZP6Bb4

What your problem with Jews goy?

i mean someone said something bad about her on twitter and went to prison, that we know and i can say his name was frank zimmerman.

so nice try im not incriminating myself in this thread and i suggest other flags don't either.

Master troll who deleted her entire social media history pre 2015 just to keep in character.

Seems her plan is to become the pied piper of le resistance, walking them down wild goose chase avenue and straight off the cliff of retardedness. Big lefty media outlets now report on her dumb tweets like they are actual news.

She's a long time pal of Milo too.

But you didn't actually go to prison, did you Frank?
They put you on the naughty list and told you not to contact her again.
Hows the agoraphobia by the way?

>deleted her entire social media history pre 2015 just to keep in character
Now that is real commitment.

>What's her end game?

Satire. She's trying to make the lefties look as dumb as possible (which she is doing very well).

>Who's side is she really on?

Our side. She's a conservative.

>Not knowing that the search memory is of her own search history...

This broad is mentally compromised.

But she must know that right?
5d chess?

youtube.com/watch?v=qrD4bGbB_GQ
>you will never save young louise
jdimsa desu

Such a pity those were days before phones had cameras.

I doubt she knows how a toaster works.

She is likely being paid by the DNC.

They probably realised that someone like Alex Jones was able to mobilise a massive online activist base. Thank in conjunction with pol/plebbit type dedicated following and hardcore online activism is a major, major asset to a campaign.

If she can get a group of ten thousand true-believers on her side, she can mobilise them for the type of tactics that were used in the Great Meme War 2016.

This is the most likely scenario I think. DNC saw the value of an extremely engaged, hyper-partisan online activist army and are now cultivating one of their own.

>The DNC are paying Louise to play neocon hawk to mobilise twitter for meme war 2020

Really activated my almonds

Her endgame is, as it has always been:
>Money
>Drugs
>Shilling for Israel
>Attention
In that order.

She's a laughing stock in the UK, USA is perfect for her because they're all shit-thick self-hating zionists there.

If she's a double agent why did Milo out her?

Maybe Milo is a double agent?
Isn't he a pedosexual?

there's literally nothing worng with being pedosexual

Ive listened to that quote many times, and all it sounds like is the reasoning a pedo victim might make years after the fact to cope

Well maybe you have insight into how such a victim feels.

To everyone else it sounded like an adult making excuses for why he should be allowed to groom young teenagers.

What did Milo say about Louise anyway?

deep-game troll for the right-wing

Is she a laughing stock among Sup Forumsacks in the UK and defends by libs or is she actually a laughing stock?

defended*

actual laughing stock across the board

I didnt even realise I was blocked by her. She is not /ourgirl/

Are you on some Nazi troll list?
I think she has more important work than responding to you banter.

nah ive just got a normal account on twitter not even a Sup Forums meme one. I must of responded to her one of her tweets and she didnt like it i guess

She's a real QT though. Would shag/10.

Tits or GTFO, whoever you are

Liberal burgers too thick to literally do a 2 second wikipedia search to see she's a conservative

She is a crazy shiksa.

I feed her with the so-called false sources and she buy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QD9LXRL57Kw

I wouldn't know who she was if it wasn't for Sup Forums

implying im frank, no im just not a retard who wants to incriminate himself in this obvious bait thread.

You won't get in trouble unless you actually are harassing someone.

Nobody cares what you post here.

You think Brit/pol/ would have so many triplords if it was even a remote possibility?

Sup Forums was right all along. We're all part of the botnet.

She is a Chinese mole. Trying to pit the US against Russia so that the two can never have normal relations and hence China can keep Russia in its corner.

she may have brain cancer - or is really fucking crazy

>I'd investigate her russian zone if you know what i mean
>(im talking about sex)
What did he mean by this?

You guys are all fucking retarded faggots who don't do research.

Her endgame is an asylum.