Student at prestigious Melbourne school posts note explaining why she defecated on bathroom floor

news.com.au/national/victoria/news/students-at-prestigious-melbourne-school-posts-note-explaining-why-she-defecated-on-bathroom-floor/news-story/80f5ed140d105d685e1f167a494af6ae

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2c6c36QO0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DESIGNATED SHITTING SCHOOLS

People who do dirty protests should be prosecuted.

What the fuck is wrong with kids these days?

I had a drunk veteran for a father and a unstable woman for a mother and the worst I did was the emo stuff.

Now you have kids changing genders and shitting on floors?

I don't fucking get it.

what a little shit

An Australian shit then posted? Why is anyone surprised?

India is overflowing with symbolism

reminded me of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2c6c36QO0I

Her droppings might smell like coffee but it won't leave a mark.
Fail

Are you me?

TONI PEPPERONI

It was actually quite big.

tldr ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If your dad was in the nam and you were raised on the poverty line, then probably.

Awwwww yeahhhh!

>the nam
it's just 'nam'...

not in Australia

pls be indian, pls be indian

>prestigious school
>her family can't afford tuition
Doesn't compute

not a bad shit post

To much text, needs an tldr;

Being on the poverty line is easy mode mate. This chick at least has the neurological infrastructure there to conceptualise and write this out.
But I support her, the schools here suck. You cunts have no idea.

That's from a drug addict inside a hospital brathroom

While she's right to complain about a VCE teacher doing fuck all every class, I have never met a nice girl from MacRob.

>poverty
>easy mode

It wasn't fun. I went to school most days without food and there were constant fights about money at home. Most of the money went to alcohol or just surviving.

My mother was a nut. She had insanity running in her family. She completely went off the rails with suicide and other shit which she got over.

>schools here suck

I went though one and I was bullied the whole way through. Maybe the culture has changed now. Back then you would take the shit and win people's respect by surviving the abuse and beating them where it mattered.

Why do you have an encyclopedic knowledge of shit?

>Melbourne
>a chick
>bitching about a male teacher
No doubt she's an utter cunt. Surprised she didn't just go with the classic "he raped me" bullshit.

>australian
>shitpost
checks out

>Surprised she didn't just go with the classic "he raped me" bullshit.
>Endangering your future career prospects when you can just shit on the floor and print notes all over the place

>I don't get the same opportunities my peers do. I am poor.

Maybe you should use your pooping talent/inclination to change that then.

fpbp

If it really is like that student says and that teacher isn't doing his job at all and just watching videos I can kind of understand, I can't condone street-shitter behavior, but there should be consequences for some faggot not doing his job, especially in education. I had a similar situation once, I still passed his course and graduated, but this fuckhead would do things like, not show up to lectures without giving notice, who cares people had travel times of up to 1 hour for his gayass mandatory lectures, tell everyone what material wouldn't come for a test and then make the whole test all about that, just leave lectures in the middle without saying anything like a fucking autist, take extra long phone calls during lectures and more. No amount of protest did anything, the guy was the boss of his institute and was well established within the university and they essential protected him and let him do whatever he wanted, until years later, when it turned out that he had stolen university funds for years, we are speaking seven figures here. The university tried to be all hush hush about this, but I and people like me, made sure everybody far and wide learned of this.
>mfw it appeared in papers and damaged the universities image to this day

Because people entertain their temper tantrums. If the police were allowed to go in and beat the shit out of them, it would stop.

You mean; 'nam

It's never stopped women before.

This
Bring back the good ol' boys

Typical Australian shitposting, what is there to be seen?

This post really clogged my shitter.

They only do that if your white
Good ole boys are white. While you crucify cleetus he can't catch a nigger with a nail in each hand

I don't agree with her methods but I completely believe her complaints. For many teachers in public schools teaching is the biggest lurk.

Aussie shitpost!

Ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhahaaahah

If you want to hurt that university's rep, user, why not name them in your story?

>Prestigious school
>Doesn't know the difference between checks and cheques

School fees must be worth every penny.

And this illiterate twat accomplished absolutely nothing. Congrats, twat!

And not once do these idiots ever consider that they are the problem. Special Snowflake Syndrome strikes again.