You have 10 SECONDS to prove Germany is cucked

You have 10 SECONDS to prove Germany is cucked.

Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/germanys-muslim-demographic-future
youtube.com/watch?v=E34uFvat4EE
heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/01/08/men-invade-women-invite/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You needed to ask.

>being cucked is a bad thing

lead by a woman.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/germanys-muslim-demographic-future

you are not fucking enough so you import people who fuck too much. You will be literally fucked out of existence.

here you go

Sup Forums

Gay mairrage legalized and the EU head cucked Germany bitch

>Prove Germany is cucked
GERMany does a fantastic job of this HERself.

>refugees accuse themselvs of multiple murders and rapes by the ten thousands, to get asylum since they would face death sentences in their homecountries

>round about 500k (((refugess))) from africa sue german gubinment because their asylum wasn't granted

want more achmed?

may i join the glorious crotian nation user?
it is all so pic related around here

>uk not muslim

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

anyone with immigrant background always calls their parents' region/home country superior to dull shitty German identity.
That's how cucked you're

t. Nordic immigrant

You let a woman run your country. Multiple times.

And it gets better in that holding your own and championing German ways means you get disappeared. Really, it's all but over.

But I maintain regardless that it's only really over when we're dead. And once Merkel has won the (((election))) again despite all that was, I know that at least they will finally have a bit of that much-vaunted right-wing terrorism.

How about the fact that it's only allowed to sing one verse of the national anthem in Germany.
Or the obligatory broadcasting fees that can bring you straight to jail if you refuse to pay for all that state owned good goy media telling you what's right and wrong.

lol nah senpai, that shit ain't happening as long as economical status qua remains. "A"FA has brainwashed their tools to be bold enough since cops can't shoott them.
You can thank your now retiring 70's late-hippie generation and 90's "world nation" generation from this.
Also catholic culture is the best German culture!

there

That's actually good, nazism was evil and it's disgusting for a german to be proud of it.

UK is already West Pakistan, faggot.

based nip
(probably gaijin, but fuck it)

You pay for the rest of us to fuck the EU and you're proud of it.

Nice try cuck tits. We are not Islam anymore!

I love Germany and Merkel. Soon, all EU will be like Germany.
How can Angloshits even compete?

this desu

G20.

Sage

youtube.com/watch?v=E34uFvat4EE

Germany
Nuff said

You pay kindergeld to refugees.

>Too many niggers?
check
>Too many muslims?
check
>Marxist politics?
check

Fuck off cuck, Germany is a dump.

I'm black and my wife is white which according to pol means everyone in a 100km of me is automatically a cuckold... Or some equivilently retarded logic.

Wait, germany has tv licenses too??

Abdul smashing in the backdoors of your wife

Don't believe you. Show pic of white gf.

Don't believe you. Show pic of black penis.

hahahaha i've never put attention to this, but i gotta ask, is that a black dude fucking a white german lady while?

Or he should just show a picture of his hand.

The niggers and mudslimes in Germany can barely speak German or read in their own languages, let alone compose an easily understood comment on the internet.

Post hand, Gunter. With timestamp.

That's the thing though. I believe he could be a nig but I don't believe he's got a white gf. I'm sure he wishes he had one but in reality he's probably engaged to his cousin, fatima.

Some people said that its the lightning and the guy is white ,but i'd guess it's a nigger.

>Don't believe you.
Don't care
>Show pic
No
> gf
I wish. Married meme

>Gay mairrage legalized
so does this mean that the USA is also cucked?

you're traitor politicians and judges that fuck you over for refugees are still alive.

It was only legalized like a year ago, faggot. You Euroniggers have had legal fag marriage forever

It's been like 2 weeks....

what kind of argument is that?
EEOMGGGG WE ONLY GOT KEKED 1 YEAR AGO YOU GOT KEKED MORE YEARS AGO XDDDDD

He's getting BTFO'd though

Of course it's the lighting, go to /gif/ with your cuck fetishes.

your dual-ethnicity citizens disdain over German identity doesn't thou, it keeps getting stronger.

You know there is a place where you are welcome, right?

it's called /leftypol/

fuck off to 8ch you arent welcome here

I hate most germans too because they're retarded.

>t. Ahmed al-Habib

Muslims are far right-wing, faggot.

Why are you still here then Brudi?
I just want get my diploma done and fuck off further south to near ocean beach

hello newfirend, lets joke about the yolocaust!

Oh, wait...

Because muh job. If I'd leave germany I'd probably either go to austria or hungary.

Your head of state is literally cucking the average german man.

Look at the german man to the left of Merkel. That is the face of a man who knows he is being cucked.

Another german man, this time to the right of Merkel. He knows he is being cucked.

The old man behind the invader does not look to pleased. The man in the front, while his face is not showing his jaw seems somewhat clenched.

heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/01/08/men-invade-women-invite/
"strutting military-age youths with smartphones, giving Germany’s surrender a weird sexual vibe that nobody yet has explained satisfactorily even in retrospect.

Is it really that hard to explain?

The sexual appeal of strutting military age young men would be to whom? To women, both young and old. If the appeal is sexual it can’t be to anyone else. It is to women.

Does that mean an invasion of these Muslims is appealing to women? The smart answer seems to be No. But if the sexual appeal is not to women, then there is no sexual appeal, but we know and we feel there is a sexual appeal. Therefore the correct answer has to be YES. And the smart answer has to be wrong.

The sexy men are invading because the women want it.

And it’s stupid but it’s not false.

When men make a mistake, they invade somewhere they should not have–due to male desires blinding their reason.

When women make a mistake, they invite someone they should not have–due to female desires blinding their reason.

The reason we have not yet seen an explanation is that we assume politics are based on male desires. And second, women do not understand their own desires, so they would be less able to articulate this than I am. What woman would say, “I know it is stupid, but I need to see if these sexy, strong foreigners might make better lovers and rulers.”

But that’s the answer."

The German state is not the german people very much are. The era of the 4th reich will be short before it is converted into the next true caliphate.