Victorians were smarter than the class of 2017

>Technology may be getting smarter but humans have been getting less intelligent since Victorian times, according to a controversial study.

We need eugenics now

archive.is/x6fNK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QvM3gY-0YMc
uhaweb.hartford.edu/BRBAKER/
math.ucla.edu/~tao/
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/were-the-victorians-smarter-than-us.pdf
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/lynn2008.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Advances in medicine mean more people with lower IQs survive today compared with two centuries ago, claims controversial study

>Historically, clever people had more children than rest of society, study suggests

>With advancements in medicine, people who might have died now survive

>As a result, the process of natural selection that favoured people with high IQs may have buckled during the 20th century, study suggests

SAY IT WITH ME

I D I O C R A C Y

kek

hello you cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=QvM3gY-0YMc

FAG FAGGOT

The average person is stupider; but our geniuses today are smarter than any time in history.

one of us

Wrong geniuses are just outliers as the average IQ goes down geniuses are more rare

>victorian times
we're literally dumber than cavemen. Our brains work slower and less efficiently than the average neanderthal

Name one.

Name me a millennial genius?

Then why haven't we been back to the moon and worked out Tesla's secrets and how gravity works then?

Yeah but the latest iPhone will be 10% faster than the previous model. That's real progress and technological innovation

checkm8

this.
What do expect when you inject mercury into them when they are babies? and then keep them in an artificial environment and brainwash them with lies.

>Name one.
>Name me a millennial genius?
Sargon of Akkad

I love Harvey now. kek

>Scientists found that performance dropped the most dramatically in teenagers in the upper half of the intelligence scale, The Telegraph reported.

>Brighter teens who took part in the study in 2008 were on average six IQ points less intelligent than their counterparts tested 28 years earlier.

You mean americans

>Then why haven't we been back to the moon
Because it's a waste of resources. What's the point of revisiting some boring rock?
We already did it.

>Step 1: find smart womyn
>Step 2: Bang smart womyn
>Step 3: ???????????????????
Step 4: Profit

>The Telegraph reported.
Stopped reading right there

Have you never taken a stats or probability class you retard?
Uhh Terence Tao? He's an aussie for crying out loud!

>trusting the (((probabilistic))) jew
good goy

a-are those actual humans or the reptilians david icke warned us about?

Doesn't matter the average African woman has 6 kids the average is still going down

I hope you're joking

>Six kids
>One lives to adulthood
It's a survival strategy

It doesn't matter if 99% of the population are drooling idiots. It only takes a handful of geniuses to make life better for everyone and grunts like you and me just keep the wheels of industry turning in the meantime.

Math is a Jewish conspiracy

>One lives to adulthood

That happened in Victorian times. Now thanks to modern medicine all the kids are surviving read the article. Look at the population projections for Africa in 2050

gross

Are you serious?

IQ 125 if lucky

and what has he created or innovated?

Who?

Don't you have High School to attend.

Maximum Oof. Then we educate Africa?

Not gonna happen in a million years. The only solution is CRISPR and genetic manipulation to raise intelligence

>a controversial study

This is like a code word for completely made up bullshit. What journal was it published in?

>has yet to be published in a peer-reviewed journal.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

>Then why haven't we been back to the moon and worked out Tesla's secrets and how gravity works then?

Perhaps this would be an appropriate question for our policy makers, many of whom were born in the immediate post war (WWII) years.

Are you denying the massive dysgenic effects currently taking place in the world? The average IQ of mothers has plummeted it's only logical to conclude average IQs are declining.

Ctrl-f welfare state
0 results
The West's main problem is the subsidizing of undesirables.

>Are you denying the massive dysgenic effects currently taking place in the world?

How about some sources that aren't the Daily Mail citing a paper that has yet to be published in a peer reviewed journal.

Nature isn't everything tho

I don't think any of these people are look good or hot. just, blahhhh

Archeology shows human brain cavity started shrinking when they began living in larger groups.
Theory being that a smaller set of skills were necessary for survival at that point so a larger brain was not a necessary.

Fuckerburg

I do wonder who is behind this dysgenic trend.

More non-whites, no surprise

uhaweb.hartford.edu/BRBAKER/

A genius
math.ucla.edu/~tao/

You realize that it would mean literally everybody alive would be stupider than the Victorian times.
Also it flies in the face of the rising IQ scores that have been seen throughout the years.

can we use this retarded lumps face on that ....

>I've seen what humans look like in the future and it's beautiful

bullshit meme they've been pushing

That is not a peer reviewed journal. That is an essay written by a college freshman for a 100/1000 level Sociology class.

And he cites the Daily Beast.

That's fucking hilarious. I hope this isn't your essay.

>population of Africa rises as global IQ falls

>everybody alive would be stupider than the Victorian times.

No it doesn't you retard learn how normal distribution works. Don't they teach basic math and statistics in Amurica or did you not even graduate high school?

>rising IQ scores that have been seen throughout the years

Not true average IQ scores in Britain and Sweden are declining. Average IQs were increasing for a bit because of the so called Flynn Effect (google it) but it has been proven that the Flynn effect doesn't measure real gains in "g"

>(((peer reviewed journal)))
Where the fuck do you think you are right now? This isn't reddit, please go back.

hmmmm wonder why iq is going down....guess we will never know...

>Where the fuck do you think you are right now?

Lol I'd at least expect a modicum of academic rigor from a group that likes to pretend to be intellectual.

And then some stupid nigger posts his shitty freshman sociology essay.
Sup Forums is fucking pathetic.

You're getting stats and graphs out the ass. Draw your own conclusions. Why do you need Science(tm) to think for you?

Burgers don't get stats in high school.
I've only seen it as a second year college course. It's fucking pathetic.

End welfare, all of it especially foreign aid. We are taking from the successful and competent and rewarding low IQ morons who have to expend ZERO effort to achieve more success than they could on their own. It's so easy but too much of the west is sucking the welfare teat, especially our sweet peaceful newcomers.

>beware the beast muslim, he will make a desert of his land and yours.

That's the paper you fucking nigger read it yourself

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/were-the-victorians-smarter-than-us.pdf

>No it doesn't you retard learn how normal distribution works. Don't they teach basic math and statistics in Amurica or did you not even graduate high school?
Nigga the "smart" kids take Calculus in their senior year, Ameriniggers know jack shit about math or stats.

>Why do you need Science(tm) to think for you?

This pretty well encapsulates this entire thread.

>That's the paper you fucking nigger read it yourself

It's a fucking essay for a Sociology 110 class. And it's not very good.

Isn't this pretty obvious tho?

Trump Tower last one standing.

Kids have more knowledge but less intelligence.

My point with "everybody" was that you were clearly trying to use this study as a way to attack younger generation even though literally everybody alive would be part of the stupider generation.

Also, I'll admit I don't know about the details of the study of intelligence but the fact that they have to make new tests because the average IQ score on old tests was too high suggests that any attempt to use IQ to claim people are becoming stupider doesn't make sense.

We'll yeah, they were 100% white back then.

They're citing a claim by an Evolutionary Psychologist that has yet to be published in a peer reviewed journal.

This thread is why education is important.

>It's a fucking essay for a Sociology 110 class

No it's not you turbonigger

So you admit that you can't draw your own conclusions based on available data? You need a Richard Dawkins type to interpret for you?

They actually measured reaction times

>feed your children with endless propaganda instead of actually teaching them something useful.
>pseudo-intellectuals like bill the (((science))) guy rule the industry.
>wonders why they are getting stupider and stupider.

1.d
2.a
3.a
4.b
?

>No it's not you turbonigger

Try following the link you posted.

Is that a study made by people that disragards race as a factor?

Because "we" are obviously going to get dumber if replace ourselves with low-IQ beings.

The progress of society has always been towards abolishment of challenges. This originates in animalistic false assumption that making the world better requires putting people in a comfort zone. From an evolutional standpoint we are not advanced enough to be able to cope with a situation where most of our needs are continuously met. It's cyclical. Eventually we will dumb down to the point where our survival is threatened.

>8 posts by this ID

Disregard that link it was my bad and read the actual study I posted you filthy subhuman nigger ape mongrel why are you so butthurt?

>So you admit that you can't draw your own conclusions

I've already drawn my own conclusion.

It's that this "research" is unproven and not peer reviewed. When he can get it through anonymous peer review and published in an actual journal then I may take it seriously.

Of course they were. All you need to do is look at the diaries of the average person of the time (plenty about). They sound like the average modern day intellectual.

I'm pretty sure cavemen were smarter than the class 2017.

Still believing the math jew in 2017 lol

Are you trying to imply african populations have lower iq? You're a racist!

Of course.

People don't need to think or remember things: they can just look it up online in an instant and forget it the next.

Race and immigration is definitely a factor but dysgenic effects also take place within populations of the same racial group. For example education level is negatively correlated with fertility so over time average IQ is declining

>why are you so butthurt?

So now you shift to trying to claim I'm butt hurt because you accidentally posted your freshman sociology essay?

Nice attempt to deflect Brendan :^)

Go to the writing center in the library and get some help. You're going to need it if you try to get a job that requires writing after you finish up your undergrad.

fewer manlets
>‘the forms of life will become dynamically dramatic. The average human type will rise to the heights of an Aristotle, a Goethe, or a Marx. And above this ridge new peaks will rise

it turns out that goethe and marx don't reproduce in the world of tinder

>Victorian times
>no niggers
well call me surprised

A little sceptical of this tbqh
Couldnt it be because a higher percentage of people like those in low income households are getting education now and able to be iq tested?

>I need my opinions spoon fed to me by (((journals)))
Your arguments are getting more and more pathetic by the post.

Human genetic engineering can't come fast enough, it's a race against time

He's using IQ data, but don't they shift the mean all the time to keep it at 100?

>I believe literally anything that anyone claims that fits with my preexisting beliefs without any kind of scientific evaluation :D

1 has to be A, notice how the lines are at different areas not a complete line around it.

Found the butthurt mongrel. Here is another paper with 64 citations documenting the decline in global IQ thanks to mongrels like you

iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/lynn2008.pdf

Correction - 1b

Race and immigration is the biggest factor by far I think.

But yes, even among the native Norwegian population, it seems like the dumb ones are breeding more here. Or at least dumb women seem to be breeding more.