Trump next plan

>killed TPP and stopped giving rebels weapons in Syria

What is his next step of his master plan Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ottosfoxhole.com/comic/trump-vs-fnn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Repeal Obamacare in its entirety when McInsane croaks.

Then we need an amendment to Constitution to prevent the Democrats meddling in healthcare again. (It's for their protection so we do not go all Dalek on Dum-0-crats)

Ban (((Communism))), offenders should get executed on the spot

Piss away more time golfing.

Shariablue pls go

building the fence

The picture is absolute gross, pedophile nigger.

Looks like Mike Ma

not enough wrinkles

Crashing McCain's brain.

yeah the golf thing is almost the only possibly valid complaint i've heard about trump

but i just assume he's golfing with important people. maybe the golf course is where trump works his charisma to lay the foundations of future business deals that maga.

it's like he can have private casual meetings with important people without all the beurocratic interference. just by calling it a leisure game with aquaintances.

i don't like it when people do that generally, but if trump is the man he seems to be then it might be harder for him to do what he needs to other ways

Are we now pretending that Trump isn't over 60 years old and ~75lbs overweight? He didn't look that that for over 30 years.

He generally spends more time with his own people, but yes, he does do business whilst golfing.

He won't need to do that. McCain is pretty much fucked at this point. Although, it brings up a strange idea; it seems like everyone who has been any real danger to Trump has eventually succumbed to some form of natural ailment. For instance, Hillary developed a strange medical condition that lasted the whole length of the elections and negatively effected her image. Shia LaBeouf tried multiple times to create a massive protest about Trump and eventually was driven insane. Now McCain tries yet again to block Trump's orders from being passed and he gets one of the most rapid forms of brain cancer known to man which has only a 4% survival rate. It's now statistically dangerous to attempt to stump the Trump. Strange forces are at play right now.

The first one to give me sauce gets to stay on my plane!
>sauce pls

Trump gives two step forwards and one step back to keep the globalists second guessing him. I am now convinced, after 7 months it's clearly a pattern.

I'm retarded, sauce is in the pic. But check out these gets.

checked.

whatever the next person in the office tells him to do

The hover hand jesus christ

>that pic

he's doing the okay sign, blind like a bat

Roll for infrastructure
(77 for wall included)

>What is his next step of his master plan Sup Forums?
Crashing this country with no survivors

CNN is portrayed as a sex-mad loli, and you nitpick about Trump's age and weight.

I'd give my right arm to know what he and Putin discussed in private.

ottosfoxhole.com/comic/trump-vs-fnn/

We're talking about Trump not king nigger.

Newfag

>What is his next step of his master plan Sup Forums?

-pic related-

Ban fake news you niggers.

Cheers mate, you get to stay on the plane I needed this for political purposes.

there's not nearly enough piss-soaked Russian whores in that pic

If follow this link will I go to jail?

the golfing is actually one of the only unvalid complaints i've heard about trump you dumb leaf.

hes fucking hiding from tapped wires. getting his interviews and talks away from the white house

only if you're a yuropoor