Is he crazy? Or just plain stupid

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/07/20/daily-202-trump-shows-disdain-for-rule-of-law-with-new-attacks-on-sessions-rosenstein-mueller/596ffb2430fb0436795431bd/?utm_term=.dbd269931d7c

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2yIpP
youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE
worldtribune.com/unreported-1500-pedophile-arrests-have-been-made-nationally-since-trump-took-office/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archive the shills
archive.is/2yIpP

If Trump attacks the law, then the law is wrong, not Trump.

Jesus, kid - is this your first day here????

He's a madman.

Endearingly, of course.

Jeb was right

Stupid because he doesnt know when to shut up. All he needs to do is stop talking for five mins and dems with run themselves dry with talking points

>Trump said a thing
>This proves another completely unrelated thing

I never paid attention to US media until the last few months but was it always this stupid or are they just going insane?

theyre getting desperate and are trying to convince their viewers to assassinate trump

>If Trump attacks the law, then the law is wrong, not Trump.
>Trumplettes

Yup.
He's so dumb, he became the most powerful human being on Earth, despite billions of campaign dollars against him.
Yup.
While you jerk off in your mother's basement, he's President of the United States of God damn soon to be Jew and nigger free America.
Yup.
Kys

Complaining about stuff is "disdain" for the rule of law?

>good got shout accept the D.C. Witch hunt up his ass for no reason

Washington post "analysis"
>not liberal leaning with an agenda at all
Every fucking thing that comes from that rag is CNN tear shit.
get a better argument fag

it's less that and more this idiot hires people for jobs and when they do their job correctly instead of sucking his asshole, he fires them

there's no spin to this, he's done it to more than one person for not being "loyal" enough, he even admits on national television when he fucking does it, you can't take this anyway except face value or you're deceiving yourself

but this is Sup Forums

mostly senile

>reads the washington post
I think YOU'RE the crazy and stupid one here.

Great, cleaning out the swamp.

kys shill

kys shill

kys shill

Thank you based Norbot

yep it's chaos when all the criminals are running scared.
swamp will drain.

America elected another retard named Bush so getting the vote of right wing retards is not really much of an accomplishment

Trump says it like he means it, unless he's trolling, which is always. MAGA.

The Trump administration is the swamp

Yes.
62 million Americans are retarded.
B..but.. but you're a genius! Right?
Amiright, Zhang?
Kek
You're just mad that America is represented by a White family again.
No more nigger Muslim monkeys stinking up the White House.
Deus Vult

I guess you didn't see the image I linked.

>Trump is draining the swamp
>By wading prostate deep in it
Lmao enjoy net Neutrality you fucking dweebs

Yeah. Why are you still bringing up Hillary? Why can't u retards get over the election?

This article is really violent in it's word choice. They're going for blood against Trump

>Get survey call

>asked do you approve disapprove of Trump

>say depends if the next question qualifies my disapproval since he hasnt locked her up

>survey lady confused

>say I strongly approve unless the next question allows me to say I strongly disapprove because he hasnt locked her up yet

>she seems confused

>start chanting "lock her up" while shaking the recycling can

>she stays on for a solid 30 seconds while Im chanting lock her up

I hope this is a true story

>WTF sessions is literally KKK we have to stop him!
>WTF Trump cant fire sessions he is the last line of our democracy!!!

Is this their new narrative? Criticizing someone doesn't mean you disdain them.

Plus it's so obvious Dems and MSM have been looking to get Trump out. It's why they trying to promote Mueller as some sort of savior type.

After the special prosecutor case is over, Trump should immediately get one for Hillary and Obama

>what is reading comprehension

I don't like the source, but it doesn't take a genius to know this isn't a piece praising sessions but rather pointing out how insane trump is to hire people and fire them when they do their job

name one other person he did this too

and Jim Comey was a faggot who deserved to be fired.

>and jim comey

you already know you fucking moron, you just agree with the guy whether he's right or wrong, comey was doing his job, prove to me he wasn't I'll wait

>tfw Jeb could have stopped all this
>tfw all we had to do was clap

Dude, the special prosecutor is only there because trump fires those who aren't loyal and can't even be trusted to hire competent staff without firing them when they say something that isn't favorable to him, you're worse than people that shill for hillary

When you idiots stop linking opinion pieces and one sided news sources that tell people what to think rather than let the reader come to their own conclusions. You know the ones that intentionally omit key facts and words. Like dropping the word illegal from things like "deporting illegal immigrants". seems they always omit the illegal part.

sessions didn't do his job, he ran from it.

Don't bet against Trump.

It's getting stupider because apparently the people will eat any shit put on their plate.

because he doesn't want to go to fucking jail for this administration, he probably saw the writing on the walls

>implying you don't as well

everyone loved comey on here a year ago, I wonder why that's changed? hmm

it's hilarious how you faggots hated comey's guts until trump fired him.

exactly. not an investigation.........

WE DIDN’T WE CLAP!

The difference is you have to be mentally handicapped to think Trump is draining the swamp when he's a literal billionaire globalist elite filling the swamp to enrich himself

see I never hated him, you're making assumptions

>hire person for job
>that person undermines and backstabs you
>it's wrong to remove that person

Definition of cuck

Trump is the law

how has sessions undermined him? he doesn't want to be part of an investigation, that isn't illegal or incompetent, he just wants no hands in it, that's not a fire-able offense

well deserved digits for a true hero

Over the last 2 weeks I started noticing you doing this and I just wanted to say, you sir are a hero. Norway now holds a special place in my heart because of you. Sieg Heil bro. Keep fighting the good fight.

The swamp is the career politicians and lobbyists. McCain is on death row so that's a start.

Awesome retort, Ching Chong.
Go back to Chongqing.

He recused himself and let the whole investigation stay a lit. If he had actually done his job, shit would've been solved already and they could start looking at the actual people doing treason and assassination.

>sucking some guys dick online because he agrees with you
>not a cuck

“Laws” and “rules” imposed on you
From days of old renown,
Are not intended for your “good”
But for your crushing down.
Then dare to rend the chains that bind
And to yourself be true.
Dare to liberate your mind,
From all things, old and new.”

They really are this stupid. Anyone with a few brain sells, ignores main stream news entirely.

youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

maybe he did that because there's something worth investigating? or do you think you know more than trump's own attorney general?

wtf I love Goldman Sachs now

Underrated

LOL only in your little Sup Forums feefee bubble ... rest of the world (that matters) only watches MSM

I never said 62 millions are retarded. You need to learn how to read. I said Republicans love electing retards like Trump and Bush.

you don't seem to understand what he meant by draining swamp.
the people that are working against Americas interests for simply themselves and hurting the country.
The pedophiles that get blackmailed when they are told to do something for the deep state.

worldtribune.com/unreported-1500-pedophile-arrests-have-been-made-nationally-since-trump-took-office/

the number is up to 6,000 now.
Plenty of them are politicians with high levels of power. It used to be that in the USA you could not get a position of any relevant power unless the deep state had dirt on you.
Hence why they hate Trump, for over a year now they looking for dirt and get nothing, so they make stuff up. I seen none of your liberal news outlets reporting that the democrat house speaker only got 13 months for raping 7 , 9 year old boys in the ass for example.

I love this guy. He speaks, progs flip out for days. I like how he talks casually, and he does not sound like their chocolate Jesus orator. What you see, is what you get. If he drives them fucking bonkers, I'm happy. WaPo is a joke, and most people that work their have an SF86.

He's the hero we need

Good one, faggot.

You're an idiot.

I've know so many subjects we're off limits until Trump started talking about them.
>Judges
Can't call them out
>Media
Can't call bullshit.
>Special council
Can't mention or you're against the rules of law.
What will be the next institution the left decides is off limits?

sessions is too busy arresting pot smokers and enforcing asset forfeiture

To you shill, he is the Boogeyman

h-he didn't really mean draining the swamp!

Trump is working against Americans' interests. That's why the majority of Americans oppose him.

I am a democrat and I agree with this statement .. which is why this is so frustrating.. why can't he just behave like an honest person with a normal ego? Part of being an effective leader is at least mastering the art using transparency to perpetuate misdirection when it's appropriate. Instead he is just openly misdirecting, getting caught in lies, acting shady ... If he was really interested in getting things done, he would figure that out pretty quickly. But hes mostly just interested in covering his own giant ass.

It's more that DC is a cesspool so it's hard to find any qualified people that aren't compromised. Retard.

(((polls)))

Day of they rake soon ching chong

Bait. Nobody is this retarded.

yea that's the simplest explanation to fit your narrative, keep going with that every time he fires someone that holds him accountable for anything

literally has a tweet of Trump citing that poll

hurr durr memes bro

>polls only matter when I agree with them

Are right wing retards really living in such delusion

Not even close to a shill you cucked fag. He can and has acted like a moron before. Just because you suck his dick harder than most, doesnt mean youre right

What news do you recommend then? I'm very interested now

>Trump: waaa people are doing things and i can't control them, make them stop!

OH BOY A POLITICAL CARTOON BY A LIBERAL HACK FAGGOT HOW WILL WE EVER DEFEAT SUCH ARGUMENTS??????

kill yourself leaf faggot

Butthurt much?

then defeat this

No, but leafs are. Enjoy being scooped up by your government for posting on a "hate" forum.

out of intelligent responses much?

Not a argument.

I can go all day bitch

Yeah dood let's go back to politicians that will solve the problem. I'm with her.

fixed