Maxine for President 2020?

Maxine for President 2020?

theamericanmirror.com/maxine-2020-waters-appearance-nh-sunday/

Please, if there's just an inch of meme magic still alive, let her be the Dem nominee.

The scary thing is that she'd drive so much black and female turnout that she'd be much more electable than just about any other Dem. A retarded female nigger in a James Brown wig as president, I shudder the thought

This would be the best thing the Dems could possibly do. It would ensure Republican Presidency and many more governorships across the nation.

she'd be everything the left makes trump out to be

babbling retard, chaotic and destructive

RAPEEL FOHTY FIVE! RAPEEL FOHTY FIVE!

uh...surely yes she must be the nominee.

The best thing for the Republican party is for the Dems to continue to put up unelectable senior citizens.
Clinton, Sanders, Waters, Fauxcahontas, etc.

shit-tier bait /sage thread

Anyone actually willing to vote for Waters should probably undergo forced sterilization too

I hope not.
The prospect of a Black woman as President would get all the Blacks out to vote and she would probably win.
And she would DESTROY this country.

We haven't had a wig wearing president since George Washington. About time for another, no?

There will come a day when this board is flooded with "Maxine to the Max" shills. God help us.

She has a foundation of core American values and principles upon which make this country great. Not to mention backed by one of the most forward thinking and innovative societies the world has ever known. She has an established track record of leadership and meeting deadlines.

God I sure hope she runs. Watching her get crushed because shes a bitchy, empty suited intellectual midgit who is only where she is due to her skin color and the power of incumbency would be fantastic.

Please democrats, do this.

>Stay woke my millennials
there are way to many sounds bites of this retard saying stupid shit. please kek let it happen.

Please run this bitch for the Democratic nomination.
It'll be comedy gold!!!

>22
Interesting