>best movies
>best food
>best television
>best music
>best wine
>best countryside
>best sports
>best everything

why is one state literally better than 98% of the rest of the world?
thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=KcADqxnQA_4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkzUDT9r8g4
vimeo.com/11955096
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never been. I bet more annoying than this youtube.com/watch?v=hkzUDT9r8g4

>best universities
UCB, UCLA and Stanford are mostly it, don't overshoot kiddo

>best culture
stopped reading there

>hollywood jews, chink train track builders
>libshits and foreigners
>brainless jew media to get shekels off susceptible youth
>gook, chink, and beaner diarrhea fuel
>jew garbage
>jew garbage
>mediocre wine made by jews
>desert, drought, and wildfires
>garbage tier teams in every sport except niggerball
>self-righteous attitude

California disaster 2017

nigga u posted this like 5 hrs ago

USC is top tier

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

Holy shit dude. How can you forget Caltech and Harvey-Mudd.

I wish you Californians could remain in your own threads, just like I wish you could remain in your own shit-hole of a state.

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

>USC is top tier
Top 20 imo

tf is harvey-mudd? shill yo alma mater somewhere else

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

I go to Berkeley for EECS. I recommend you look up Harvey-Mudd. Only a normie tier brainlet would not know Harvey-Mudd.

>no water
>always complaining about everyone else

so much better bro

harvey mudd is legit tho

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

What's up ese? You got a problem homes?

>best culture

Spics and burgers. Great culture.

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

Please Nuke Southern California

whatever you say friendo
>is a private residential liberal arts college of
>liberal arts
no thanks

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

>hurr durr muh liberal arts

HM is one of the only good STEM degree mills

enjoy your redneck rustbelt vocational program

>HM is one of the only good STEM degree mills
are there others?

>enjoy your redneck rustbelt vocational program
enjoy your AIDS at 23 from sucking xer professor's cock

>highest taxes in America
yeah no, your entire state is fucking cucked

>muh guns
>Isn't California
>muh best flag
>Isn't California
>ISN'T CALIFORNIA
Infinitely better

>Best Culture
Which one you stupid fuck. The North and the South are completely different

Ur dumb freindo

>show gpa
Well? Let's see it

I suppose that 2.0 GPA is not worthy of showing us, eh?

why? because I was skeptic about your claim on a bolivian llama rearing site?

Nope

How do we know you didn't inspect element?

Checkmate

This

let's meet up user

>>best universities
kys for the love of God.
t. Massachusetts

I want to say "impressive" but this:
Also, I've never seen a GPA as a single digit, there is always a decimal 3.35, 3.432, 4.00. Und so weiter

I'm going to call BS, based on the fact that I know engineers and the highest GPA I have ever heard of is a 3.75, and she is on the soccer team

hey hi cousins!

San Francisco is absolutely gorgeous. I didn't really like LA as much

vimeo.com/11955096

this state sucks ass youre a faggot to think otherwise

this, have an upboat

>Harvey-Mudd

Literally who?

3.7 is a minimum for the honors society. There's a good amount of GPAs in the society above 3.7(minimum requirement) and even 3.75 and there are some 4.0. I don't have official transcripts so call it as it is. Also what major are you? I'm curious what type of Berkeley people browse pol.

> best music
Since when is Cali in Scandinavia?

>No guns
I'll pass

Everyone I know in California hates it and wants out the ones that don't are celebrities. Kys

>>best fuck my boyfriends dad culture
>>best sjw programming
>>best libjew programing
>>best microwavable food
>>best fake news
>>best monkey noise
>>best women juice
>>best dry estranged hills
>>best weak males
>>best nothing

California was in a state of emergency cause it was running out of water haha worse than flint

>best libjew programing
Someone should make a python library with this name
>from libjew import shekels

Digits of truth should always be checked

that place was gay as fuck. would be nice to be one of the rich fags but other than that. what a cheap excuse for culture, infrastructure and "woman"

secede already fags

I'm not Berkley, nor am I Californian.
Boulder. I study Evolutionary Biology, German Minor, and have a pre-med focus.
I can tell you that my GPA is nowhere near a 3.7. I'm working around a 3.4

Is it even worth going to a Cal State?

Rose hulman is tied for best in the nation for undergraduate engineering degrees with HM

No. To everything. Nuke us please.

>ayy ese

>Ban standard cap mags
>Ban reload buttons on pistol grip semi auto rifles
>Legalized child prostitution
Supreme court when?

CA is going to shit

California is a faggots imitation of the northeast

Northeast is a horrible overpopulated shithole of depression

good then stay in your fucking state and stop moving here

Everything bad in the world comes from California

Its a art my freind

Le 21% white

You nigger. Child prostitution is decriminalized for the underage sex worker not for any other person. This was done so that more would come forward about being victims of child trafficking and slavery.

But I guess you'd want some bp and not have to worry about getting caught because the child doesn't want jail time

You literal Jew nigger

Fuck California
THYMED

Lex Luthor had the right idea.

Not enough Texas in this thread.

Friendly reminder that Texas is the ONLY state to once be its own sovereign nation.

Beat that califags.

as with most things,it's just americans or dumb europeans who hate europe making such claims.

>
>>Harvey-Mudd
>
>Literally who?

Literally a case study for what the jews want to do to America. It's the 50s and some STEM majors got ass burned about the nuclear bomb and decided to make a school that was STEM focused, but gave their students a humanities background so they could understand the impact of their work on society bullshit. What that boiled down to was streamlining humanities and doubling up on STEMs and teaching shit at an accelerated level. Since it was the 50s and the 60s it was all White Men, Jews and A handful of Asains and they were all top performers. They go on to perform great feats of western culture and in turn build up the university. Cut to the 2000s, cultural Marxism is starting to creep in. A male to female ratio starts to go from 50 to 1 starts to creep up. A new administrator arrives and is going to challenge the patriarchy and make things more inclusive. Oh but wait. Cunts and niggers can't get perfect SATs with 4.0 gpas. That's okay, let's lower the standards. So they started diluting the pool. Keep in mind this place is for people serious about STEMs. A whole dormitory is devoted to super autists who need to be forced outside. The dropout rate is enomorus because the work load and difficulty is twice that of other known STEM schools. Now you brought in students that could never have cut it. The professors notice immediately that student quality is down, grades are tanking and nothing has changed with the courses in 10 years.

>
>>
>>>Harvey-Mudd
>>
>>Literally who?
>
>
Suddenly the private emails of professors are leaked and an independent survey basically says "yeah, women, spics and niggers can't STEMs at white/jew/Asian levels, sorry." Campus goes apeshit. Oh and it's endowment is fucking massive so if you're a middle class white guy you are going to pay the 300k full ride for 4 years, but if youre a minority, Asians need not apply, well then expect pretty much a full ride and ez scholarships. Oh and the best joke is that the school has an Honor code that is self-policed. Everyone fucking cheated, everyone skeezed to get ahead and the whole place is about ready to implode on itself. RIP Mudd. RIP the West. Jews ruin everything.

>134316913

You have no idea the libshit hell hole it became in such a short time. Literally one kike woman came in and ruined the place. The damage is staggering and the US lost a major source of real STEM majors. Not faggots like Musk, more like real innovators like Wozniak. All gone in the name of equality.