Matthew Rosa is a staff writer for libshit rag Salon and a Leftist cuck who had the audacity to question somebody's...

Matthew Rosa is a staff writer for libshit rag Salon and a Leftist cuck who had the audacity to question somebody's adamant support for open borders for Israel. Have fun with this while you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0znWeIR34e1
voxday.net/mart/SJW_Attack_Survival_Guide.pdf
twitter.com/MatthewRozsa?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Did that kike faggot rat out a Marine for "anti-Semitism" or the unpardonable crime of disagreeing with a liberal Jew?

yeah TO WAR

Mather "Rozsa".
As a Hungarian I can tell you that NOTHING is worse than a Hungarian kike. Its the most diabolical of all the breeds of kike. Examples include George Soros or Herzl, the founding father of israhell

BUMP

Goddamned Jew with his retarded wife/daughter is fucked.
I've notified the storm troopers.
They'll attack within 72 hours.
His anus is as good as raped!

More BUMPS

>Would you like to offer any comments?
yeah, fuck you.

shit like this is why they get kicked out of so many nations throughout history.

BuMp

Jews fucking out, Bethlehem is a Dutch city

bump

bump to gas the heeb

Fucking smug kike and raper of retards

I'd immediately give this Marine a job if he needed it.

Though I'm sure he'll be just fine.

Bump

f
Once that eternal Jewish victim complex locks onto you, you're fucked.

He's grumpy

vocaroo.com/i/s0znWeIR34e1

>I already tried to ruin your life by raising an alarm to your boss, would you like me to missquote you in my article so I can feign being a balanced reporter?

There's no way these kikes got to the top alone, someone helped them, they have to be being used as bait, r-right?

Honestly, consistently ignoring and denying it doesn't sound like a bad idea; especially if you have a common name

Sarkozy is also a good exemple of an hungarian kike

I knew a Hungarian guy and his brother who moved to the U.S., they'd always talk about how Jews were ruining Hungary.

That's the lesson they never learn. Once the shit hits the fan and the streets become rivers of blood, all their useful idiots and patsies will step back, point a trembling finger and say "THEY MADE US DO IT"

Not tying to blame the guy, but he assumed some risk when he used his real name and employer information when he posted the comments. These kikes have no problem twisting the truth and pushing your employer to fire you out of spite.

Sadly anymore you need to separate your real accounts with friends/employer info from your political/trolling accounts. No intermingling or you'll get fucked.

>I've notified your employer, because that is absolutely a part of my job writing stories.

These guys really double down on behavior that consistently ends poorly for them. Never quit while you're ahead I guess.

goddamn on point there; but they wont to get to play that card-they've already dug their grave at this point; my one regret will be not being present to half of these peoples day of justice because i'm a rural fag and avoid big cities like the plague-however i offer up my spacious front yard for gallows and shallow graves for these irredeemable traitors

Yes, he did Good Sup Forums user...

WHY SURE GOY THAT WOULD BE FABULOUS!

The Jew worships law itself over the essence of law. That is why they are always scheming. If their mental gymnastics make it to be true to them it is true. If you should only slightly slip up around him and apologize he will hold you to account for everything he can get from you. Even if you believe him to be your friend. He will then expect you to still believe him to be your friend and thank him for his Jewry.

>marine has multiple deployments to iraq
>probably highly decorated
>CO of company calls in marine
>what did you say?
>said gas the kikes sir
>CO smirks says watch what you post on social media dismissed
>Jew writer swears justice is served
i will bet anything that this marine's command had a good laugh at this liberal

CHIMNEY KEEP ON BURNIN'. ROLLIN, ROLLIN, ROLLIN TRAIN TO POLAND!!!!

salon is shit
no country should have open borders.

bump

Where's what he posted about open borders?

The person in question should play the Jew by his own rules of Jewry. This guy is stalking him. He should immediately call police and report this guy for stalking and harassing him. Press charges to the full extent of the law. Don't let up. Hope the judge isn't a jew.

What kind of a man talks like this?
If this happened to me I'd make it my mission in life to find this cockroach and step on it.

Bumping for justice

This. I'm pretty sure this shit has to be illegal.

Someone get this to Anglin at Stomer. This ((( journalist))) was going to out this guy to the Marine Corps and put his name in an article.

DONT TALK TO THE MEDIA
they will always twist your words and use them against you
theyve decided to make a hit piece and nothing you say can change that

voxday.net/mart/SJW_Attack_Survival_Guide.pdf

Modern "journalism" has a tinge of extortionism and intimidation, like with the CNN gif guy. "The Marines have been notified of your comments"?!

you know that Rozsa is probably related to a dozen kike lawyers who would drive up to help his fourth cousin twice removed for him to fight against anti semitism and to not allow the most destructive of practices (naming the jew) to take place

Release the moabs on this thought police scum bag

That is why you have to aim for criminal court and criminal proceedings. Civil law is the domain of the Jew. He will always go to court and he will always win there.

What is the origin of the interaction? Not a lot to go by here, user. If you want a Counter-Semitism Task Force to be formed you need to post more info.

>happy to include your side in the article

Heavily edited and majorly redacted to my liking of course. :^)

Never give them anything.

Approached at random. Asked to spread. Guy's a real piece of work, I've been reading his drivel for years. What's going to help this guy to the Marine Corps and doxx him in an article. Tables are turned.

i agree i would absolutely call his bluff.
"I've notified your command" yeah the marines hang people from yard arms for off color statements all the time; although with this current commandant i dont know....

twitter.com/MatthewRozsa?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

STORM BRIGADE

>fight in the marines for American freedumbs
>get reprimanded in the marines for asking a question about another country's foreign policy outside of your work time

Really I would take one from der fuhrer. People always ask why the Jews never physically fought back against the Nazis like they meant it. Because of that worship of the written letter of the law. They could not comprehend what was happening around them. For it was illegal.

If I were the OP I would get behind 11 proxies
and doxx this motherfucker on the dankest corner of the dank web and never look back.

Thanks for the guide, looks scary but it could save someone's career or even life someday.

I am already on the ground drawing first blood

Red Leader standing by.

Also, how could anyone be attracted to this beast?

Hyperbole on my part. Person being threatened in the picture made some anti-semitic remarks Matthew threatened to reveal his name in an article. Now we are revealing his info.

What remarks?

Especially when that country is regarded as "the homeland" by many people in your country who push for open borders. You're just arguing that every country should have similar laws.

SHADILAY

He looks like a fat happy merchant

Someone tweet this kike @MatthewRozsa and let him know we're on to him.

Roger Rodger Vector Victor

How about you get your nigger lazy ass your own account and do it?

What about Imi Lichtenfeld, founder of Krav Maga? (Born in Budapest.)

So far I am the only one putting it down for us. Nobody else in the shit

i don't need to raed enything. She just looking,literally,like a fucking normie kike.

Nah I use my own account attached to my name and photo. My target is normies. I don't name the Jew, just suggest it.
Best tactics for normies is to lead the horse to water and let them drink.

He'll explain the news to you GOY, don't you know.

>Nah I use my own account attached to my name and photo. My target is normies. I don't name the Jew, just suggest it.
>Best tactics for normies is to lead the horse to water and let them drink.

I see, I see. May be time to make a burner

He is crucifying me, bruvs. I am a fallen man. I can no longer resist his jew mental games.

Depends on the battalion or company co. Our battalion was known for losing their shit and handing out NJP's to the point that they got put under investigation by the regimental legal team. It was nice. Six months of everyone not getting busted down for the dumbest shit.

This solution is still uneconomical

I hate the amount of authority officers wield in terms of punishment in the military. One person can fuck up an entire command with zero checks and no balances

Yeah but seriously you think she somehow got hold of his chain of command. I destroyed some single mothers on facebook a while back and some fat single mother took a few screenshots of my comments and said she was going to contact my sergeant. She went through my profile and saw I had a pic in uniform. She tried to sound badass by saying "give me your sergeants name or do I have to find it myself, because I can and will find it". She was one of those civilian bitches who a have a few military friends and think they know everything about how it works. They think because they are friends with a Lieutenant or some supply Staff Sergeant they are well connected. Like how the fuck do you contact the marines? She probably called a recruiters office and gave them his name kek.

bump

Holy SHIT that nose. Send him merchants those of you who have fake accounts

a new favorite of mine

That's a big nose

Amusing as fuck he uses a years old picture of himself on twit when he wasn't as fat.
That alone tells you he's dishonest as fuck.

For Jew

If open borders are good for Europe and the US, it must be good for Israel!

Daily reminder that anonymity isn't a right!!!

In this age of doxing and sjw's gone wild I would use a "pen name" whenever I strayed outside the narrative. I would even use a separate laptop to avoid logging in to my "pen name" accounts. I would still worry about being traced by my IP address, even if I was staying within my First Amendment rights. Once that cat's out of the bag you're finished.

HAHAHHA

Yeah I get you. I dont use my personal facebook for talking shit like I used to when I was younger.

Bump for ending rampant kikery

VPN bro

news flash - military personnel aren't allowed to be political, only follow the order of their civilian leaders whoever they might be.

The guy is a living meme.

Yup, last thing I posted was the Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom story, nobody responded (cucks), and then I decided that it was a good idea to stop...

>made some anti-semitic remarks

eye of the beholder
still waiting to see what was said

Bump because I want Jews to die

Whoa I live where he lives ama
Can see his school from my window

This is true. My grandma who was Slovak told me some horror stories about Hungarian Jews and how they treated and extorted people and came to villages to rape young girls, etc. It really is no wonder that the average person in those countries really had no problem with Hitler.
Sad that all the people who actually remember why the Jews were hated prior to WWII are now dead and their stories have been silenced.

That's a good idea, at least it adds another layer of privacy.

Again, I'm talking about staying within my First Amendment rights, but I would hate for a "computer glitch" to end my life as I know it...

What more do you need to know than he was threatening to out him in a major online news publication. JAS

I'm outside of Philly too. Not that I would use knowledge of his address for anything nefarious

He literally lives in a town called Bethlehem. How much of a fucking Jew can someone be?