How does Sup Forums make money, outside of a regular 9/5 job?

how does Sup Forums make money, outside of a regular 9/5 job?

I'm really pissed off I didn't put my $10,000 into bitcoins back when they were $1USD. I thought they were a joke, I could of been a richer

you and I both, mate. I'm only 18 now, so I wouldn't have been able to anyway. I take about $500 a month and use it to short ETH, though. Good passive income

also forgot flag

Invest in sensible stocks that have been historically safe

>eth

Enjoy being poor forever.

yeah, if you hold it forever

trading it day by day has worked out well so far

I put it into stocks and it's been good 11% growth over which is way better than it sitting in the bank. Thinking about how id have millions of dollars if I put it in bitcoin. However I have no idea how hard it would be to explain how I somehow have that much cash to transfer into my bank without getting fucked over by the government

See that's what's cool about crypto, there are absolutely zero regulations(YET) and so prices are heavily manipulated

yeah but when I 1st heard about it I thought it would never catch on. Maybe I was stupid but I didn't really want to risk what I wanted to use for a house deposit. Only reason I haven't bought one yet is I have the feeling it will all crash really soon

I made two kickstarters in a niche. I keep selling the products online. I plan to launch another kickstarter in a different niche.

my parents give me 100k a year and a beach house to live in

do you feel fulfilled?

I actually work for a mining company in Kodiak Island. Dangerous and hard work but pays extremely well.

Overthrow the bourgeoisie.

ya
I am probably one of the top posters here

poker

i take money out of the inexperimented poor and desperate degenerates who come at the table full of dreams and hopes and crush them without mercy. I take just enough so they dont commit suicide. They wouldn't come back if they were dead

I'm hoping to do this soon. When I get a working beta for my app and website, I will.

On that note, does a Drudge Report-esque site marketed to millenials and Gen Z sound profitable?

I will never talk to a seppo again

Selling hash and fake sneakers

I retired from Jew slavery at age 35

Should I join the military if I'm a shut-in
I seriously don't want to wageslave or gamble on the college meme
I'm /fit/

I actually make money trading with /biz/'s help

why not?

he said to SHORT eth. Right now, that's making me money.

nice
How do I do this?

t h i s

buy the bean

But really, crypto for the most part is just scam bullshit. Head on over to /biz/ and check out the catalog. Literally all shills and bots pitching the latest scamcoin.

Anything other than Bitcoin and Ethereum is a waste. And even Ethereum gives me doubts, although the technology is better.

they are full of shit and it leaks out

Yes day trading 4k for 5% can yield 200 a day easy money easy life.

I buy the sneakers in a underground warehouse runned by gypsys.
For the hash I have other contacts, that are always changing anyway, you know how volatile is the drugs market, always some one going in.

I have a sneaking desire to try my hand at authentic Fachwerk construction

Yeah but really do your research on every MOS in every branch. The key is to find a job that you'll actually like, and can make a great wage with the experience in the civilian sector.

Outside of work I draw hentai and fix cars for people

Yes, if you are not smart. Seriously, if you are, do the SMART scholarship from the DOD. They pay for your degree, and you work there fore five years. I'm on it now. It's ROTC for autists

Sounds pretty comfy desu.
I know some people that do this, buying fake shoes and selling them for full price, but the people they buy them from just seem too sketchy for my liking.

I sell weed to tourists with an insanely high markup.

Yeah is true, they are quite dodgy, but in the end of the day they just want to make some coins like everybody else.
I don't sell them full price, I sell them as replicas, usually for 35 euros.
I buy each for 10.

The Drudge Report is profitable because Matt Drudge is a one-man aggregator that synthesizes information really fast and loves what he's doing. Replicating his business model would be extremely hard if you didn't have similar talents to him.

>they just want to make some coins like everybody else
You're right, unfortunately the main issue I have is that where I am, most of these activities happen at the back of rundown kebab shops owned by people who barely speak any English.
>I sell them as replicas, usually for 35 euros.
That's bretty good. How much do you make on an average day?

[spoiler]drawing degenerate fetishes on Deviantart[/spoiler]

Bitcoin is mooning. Buy bitcoin now. Don't miss the rocket ship faggot

mining ethereum ofc

I don't do too much, I just spend the money that I gather in products that I can sell for a higher price.
Having the money rotting in a bank is not an option.
There are days that I don't sell any, some days I sell 4 pairs, in a nice week I can sell 1 pair a day or so, I only sell to people I know.
Is just a help to coupe with some expenses.
But yeah is pretty confy. I wish I could do more. It's not really enough to make a living from it, I still need to work.

Clearly you make yours mining data. Fuck off kike.

what do you mean by mooning bro?

You reckon legit buy bitcoin?

>kike being paid to mine data

god if only. I'm 18 and need some money to invest in an app/website I'm working on

I sell argentinian halal meat to muslim countries.