The audacity of these kikes

First they take our foreskins, and now these kikes are coming for our free speech.
CALL YOUR SENATORS
CALL YOUR REPS

>A group of 43 senators — 29 Republicans and 14 Democrats — wants to implement a law that would make it a felony for Americans to support the international boycott against Israel
>Anyone guilty of violating the prohibitions will face a minimum civil penalty of $250,000 and a maximum criminal penalty of $1 million and 20 years in prison
>The proposed measure, called the Israel Anti-Boycott Act (S. 720), was introduced by Cardin on March 23. The Jewish Telegraphic Agency reports that the bill “was drafted with the assistance of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.”
theintercept.com/2017/07/19/u-s-lawmakers-seek-to-criminally-outlaw-support-for-boycott-campaign-against-israel/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Export_Administration_Act_of_1979
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yea. I'm sure your words will stop it.

Yeah larper, I'm sure we'll take up pitchforks and rifles any day now let's just sit on our asses and not even do something as simple as calling someone.

Assuming courts won't smack this down immediately

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Export_Administration_Act_of_1979
They didn't smack this one down, so this new worse law will most likely pass.

What products from Israel are being boycotted?
Is this a fine that would go against corporations, or would I be in trouble if I'm at a store and buy the wrong thing.

They tried to do this shit in Ireland and the judge struck it down saying that it's legal to critice the Jewish state under freedom of speech. I reserve my right to call out for the dirty, swindling hook-noses that your are and your death grip on our political system doesn't Chang that. Sorry, you're shekels can pay off a corrupt senator to do your bidding, but you can't kill an idea by telling people it's illegal to discuss it.

Boycotting is retarded anyways.

JewSA exists to serve G-d's Chosen. I wonder why such law isnt in order already. Well, it'll soon will be, Donald "The Ultimate Shabbos Goy" Trump will take care of that for sure.

good luck then, let's see how that goes for ya.

It's mostly for businesses and individual businessmen who won't deal with Israel, although I can see ZOG using this law against nationalist groups to shut them down.

I thought there is a push to buy things "Made In America", now they are making laws against it.
I'm curious what products or services are being boycotted.

Finally some real news on /pol. It must not be illegal to not be a good goy.

Why isnt Sup Forums helping to drain the swamp by exposing the pedo and other crimes of the gang of 535 , congress ? Well , Sup Forums ?

>I'm curious what products or services are being boycotted
That's not the point. A boycott of Israel is just to deny the state of Israel resources, like I said above some businesses just don't deal with Israel at all, it's not about that they won't buy X product.

>and other crimes of the gang of 535 , congress ? Well , Sup Forums ?
Well the issue discussed in the OP of this thread is a crime.

Well said

So Israel tries to purchase resources, and the company says "we don't sell to your country" and hangs up the phone?
Wouldn't this create an opportunity for a country like Syria to buy the resources, and sell to Israel for a small profit.

Stupid goyim. There's nothing you can do to stop us. Your "based" homosexual slayer Mike Pence passed a law similar to this in Indiana while he was Governor. Oh but don't worry, I'm sure it's all just 4D chess.

if you dont care about your freedom, why the fuck do you come to this board
what a waste of life.

>felony to support boycotting Israel

Wait, how is that even legal, how can you even boycott Israel as a citizen? Not buy their shit?

This law won't pass, it's retarded and it's just being pushed by some stupid kikes. Guarantee courts will stop it.

>The bill’sco-sponsors includethe senior Democrat in Washington, Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, his New York colleague Kirsten Gillibrand, and several of the Senate’s more liberal members, such as Ron Wyden of Oregon, Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut, and Maria Cantwell of Washington.

Pence has nothing to do with it, this is mostly a Democrat and neocon bill drafted up by kikes.

Just sent a letter to my senator to oppose.

Unfortunately it appears Mr. Portman was one of the authors of this piece, so it's unlikely he'll listen, especially when the ACLU is already on him for it.

Should.... should I vote Democrat next time?

Boycott obviously falls under free speech.

I don't know what country I'm living in sometimes. Very disappointing.

These senators need to die.

Maybe if you scream loud enough in the phone, that will stop them.
This applies to large companies,
ya know international business...so not you.

The trick here is to focus on Dimona and/or advocate for a nuclear armed Iran. The movement advocating boycott of Israel is crap anyway as it's all based around how they treat Palestinians, who don't deserve the consideration. Israel and its supporters do, however, deserve both IAEA inspections and a nuclear armed Iran because they pulled this shit.

Hello fellow chosen people, good to see the Goyim are still falling for our psyops ;D

Stop being an antisemite