I'm quite intrigued by this whole Identitarian movement, but something really bothers me...

I'm quite intrigued by this whole Identitarian movement, but something really bothers me. How are they supposed to promote their relative nations' cultures if they unify themselves under a LARP tier shitty symbol without any other connection? Wouldn't it be easier to use at least an own symbol/flag in addition to the lambda thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499040316534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
youtube.com/watch?v=sYMbyneRer4
youtube.com/watch?v=4wEUi4qlOQk
youtube.com/watch?v=xmJu-zdwhm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agree, a new symbol is needed

I vote Europa on Zeus

vroom vrooom vrooom

That's the exact opposite of what I'd be rooting for. I don't want a "unified" Europe with a LARPing sign, I want a Europe of nations, with their own symbols.

kek'd

The Chi Rho symbol would be better.

Wow, Overwatch sure has gotten popular. I wish I could know what people saw in it but I just don't feel like it's worth paying full price for an FPS that lacks a story driven single player campaign.

Thanks for the thread sweetie but this isn't really political.

>playing modern FPS for the single player campaign
what kind of cuck are you

I think the "unity" schtick was a handout from the Frogs to us Krauts.

The Frogs know they're toast like we are and vice-versa re; the Muzzies. I am sure someone from Germany told the Frogs if its a "Germany only thing" they'll get crucified and the Frogs agreed to help us out so we both don't turn into a caliphate.

I imagine when it becomes acceptable for all of us to reveal our power levels it will also split the IB movements into their various countries.

it's a great symbol. simple and easy to remember

New Order had a great campaign, you know minus the whole "Nazis are the bad guys" thing.

I've never taken the wild shilling accusations on Sup Forums seriously, but with this constant barrage of anti-Lauren shite I have to wonder. What exactly is the problem you idiots have with her?
>inb4 thirsty beta
>inb4 blind worship
>inb4 no JQ
I'm definitely not a beta, and have a girlfriend. I don;t worship Lauren; I don't think she's nearly as intelligent as, for example, Black Pigeon Speaks or even Sargon, and she's generally not a particularly insightful social commentator. It's obvious that 90% of her popularity is due to being a girl, but why should that be a problem? It doesn't matter that she doesn't address the JQ, if she did, her career would likely tank. If she's distributing medium-tier redpills, who cares how she baits the trap? Once you get redpilled, there's no going back - only further down the rabbit hole. People who start with Sargon might move on to Lauren and end up reading Jewpill images on Sup Forums.
>she's a Jew!
Her 23andme results didn't reveal any Jewish blood. Even if you think she's lying, why should it matter? We hate the Jews for their nefarious ideas and schemes to destroy Western Civ and the white race, not because of their innate biology. If she is working to preserve Western Civ and the white race, what has her innate biology have to do with it?

That's a good argument actually. But one thing that repeals a lot of people is the whole "Identitarian" thing without going deeper into the respective country's culture. It's fine to protest all day long against demographic replacement and mudslimes (and I support this), but they're forgetting their roots imho.

Some friends of mine would like to join their movement and create one in our country (we don't have one here atm), but they don't like the whole "European" thing like if we were a unified race like Whites, Blacks, or other races are are in the US.

It had indeed a good campaign, I'll give you that. I didn't really care about the bad nazis stick though, Hitler should have killed muslims and niggers instead of going full retard on Western Slavs.

You mean like each nation coming up with distinctive symbols to promote their culture? Yeah that would be quite neat

I hate to use videa gaemz as an example but, Civ V has some neat faction symbols. Pic related for the Portuguese gets my dick hard every time

Redpills on Identitarian movement:

1. Started by a alt-lite youth wing of a globalist french political party
2. Backed by EU PAC's and globalists
3. Hired a former liberal communications grad who Larped as a Libertarian to get a job post-grad
4. Not sure how many members are actually conservative and who are paid protestors
5. Not clear platform, vague "nationalism" without policy gimmick
6. Not sure who is the backbone of this movement, a bunch of 23 year olds do not staff, charter and publish professional psyop like these clowns do
7. Very little success in effecting change in EU, appears to be a honeypot, literally & figuratively for nationalist angst in EU
8. Actual budget does not match their vintage, sophistication & projects. Clearly getting funding from someplace else. Case in point, their paid astrotruf threads on /Pol / Facebook / Google + and indie sites.

Set up a /Generation Identity General/ already!
And start getting some memes out

Indeed some nice symbols there, I never played Civ so I didn't know.

Sadly they're the only ones who are remotely doing something. I really appreciate your redpills user, but we need to either use the Identitarians in our favour or gather around and create a whole new movement together.

The general never works because of people hating on the movement and some Italian guy constantly shitposting his own opinion and calling everyone a shill

Apparently Martin Sellner's Defend Europe ship has been detained

tl;dr

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499040316534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/

Judge for yourself, what kind of normal person would post like this? It's either shilling or an esoteric mental illness.

I've always been fond of Odin's Horn, and i could imagine that other danes are too, considering it's a common tattoo here.
It's just a shame that anything viking related is seen as "white supremacy" outside of Scandinavia

It really isn't though, at least in Belgium and much of Roman Europe people generally associate these kind of symbols with metal culture or beo paganism.

I fully support therm. They find much appreciation from the local people but nobody wants to admit it. No, they are not perfect but how can you judge them because of their symbol when they did so much for evropa. They are the only ones who actually give a fuck and go to the streets. Unlike those blatant brown-pill-mongoloids that live in their own little world, they want to maintain a good image. What the fuck is /pols/ problem with them!? I dont get it..

>Chi Rho
Might as well use a star of david.

If everyone that does something IRL is a LARPer for you, you're a cunt and a basement dweller.
Neck yourself, faggot.

>what is a citation

Symbols are what you're worried about? Whos really the larper here?

I also support their ideas mostly, it's just their imagery and the promoting of a"unified European culture" that bothers me. I respect every European country for their history, society and culture, but lumping all of us together just to promote muh whiteness is more of an American thing. Spaniards and Ukrainians haven't got much in common except for being on the same continent. That's why I suggested using at least something other than only a lambda symbol, to at least suggest each culture's uniqueness.

>What the fuck is /pols/ problem with them!? I dont get it..
They're promoting a unified European culture as I just said, and according to Sup Forums they're civic nationalists, which equals to traitors.

Nobody here cares more about the Polish immigrant than he does about the Somali one. Both are strangers to our nation and the Identitarian movement doesn't give an answer to those specific problems.

>Bloc Identitaire and GRECE are alt-lite or globalist
>Don't even know where you got this
>Everyone is controlled op but me goy, you can trust me

Okay lad, just because some of the slower Sup Forumsacks will fall for uncited innuendo doesn't mean we all will

They should make a mix of GI and the noncucked version of the Action Française

This
Chi ro is literally God Tier

>Attack commences in 60 seconds

I think that the idea is that the people of europe need to stand together in times like these.
Everyone for themselves cannot change anything.
We got the world against us.

. It's been 30 years since the first plane crash. I think back on that day, of the men I lost, of the call I made. I was young, cocky, naive. Ignorant of what was to come. It seems almost funny, how little we knew, how we still dared to hope. People try to rebuild today, yeah, try to rebuild the agency but I think we know that its dead, we're all dead. Dr. Pavel is a distant memory... did he exist at all? Shit... Bane I last saw at what remains of Washington D.C. but that was 15 years ago at least. We locked eyed for a moment and kept walking, there's nothing left to say. He didn't look as big as he once did. The conversation ended when my men brought him on board. But still my mind goes back to that airfield, where I stood, waiting for him. Back then I said I was CIA. Heh...now I'm all that's left of it.
Here's your (you)

That's my problem with Identity Evropa. The fuck is that triangle supposed to even mean? Choose a rune with meaning like National Alliance did.

might give you an even bigger boner if I tell you that that represents the 5 wounds of Jesus Christ, also connected to the Battle of Ourique where the first king of Portugal beat a larger muslim force, on the day of Santiago "Matamouros" the patron saint of killing muslims

Many muslims have been slain by the Portuguese since then, no other country on Earth represents better the fight against Islam

I always think of this.

>Team comp of Junkrat, Genji, Hanzo, Pharah and Lucio
>You ask teammates to switch
>Hanzo switches to Widow

It'll come.

I'd really like to see the movements split into Latin, Germanic and Slavic units.

Let everyone look out for themselves and their own but I do like their "No more borther wars" idea.

>picks Hanzo

I understand. It's a respectable idea, but in times of a failing European Union and rising populism this doesn't attract many people, at least from what I see. Regionalism is very strong nowadays. I think the Identitarian movement should be a more "lose" network between patriotic organisations to keep contact, do activities together and define a line. A new movement with a random sign promoting just Europe alienites people.
But again, it's a good idea as such, not hating on them.

I hope so.

Nothing you've said actually describes identitarianism though, saying European countries need to work together to get rid of non-Europeans isn't the same as saying all Europeans are the same, they don't promote a "unified European culture", they promote solidarity in the face of a shared enemy

>they're civic nationalists

This is just being misinformed

We have Identity Evropa.

You're really trying to divide them, aren't you Shlomo?

>shitty symbol
It's not tho, Spartans were the original fascists.
They're being cheeky af.

youtube.com/watch?v=sYMbyneRer4

>Identity politics.

I hope you guys don't do this.

Symbol is shit.
Here's a new flag of European unification.

Sounds reasonable. At least groups should have like a common symbol in their flags though. To maintain a look of allegiance.

Never the less, they are worth supporting. Just check out the "devend europe" thing they have going on atm. They raised over 100k to get a ship and crew to fend of NGOs in front of the Lybian waters.

Just fly it besides the national flag, problem solved

Not sure if bait or american education.

Generation Identity presents all of us with a great opportunity. We can infiltrate this group, gain positions of influence and leadership within the group, and use the network they have between various countries to further our goals. We should all join in our respective countries.

I wholeheartedly agree that they shouldn't be pushing for European unity with tacit nationalism, but rather Explicit nationalism with tacit European/white fraternity. Each respective group should mold itself to fit the culture of its home country and create a symbol that represents this

>HL3 will not be released
>instead its our actual future

I suppose nu-scotland does deserve to be crowned with the european cuck circlet

Then carry your own flag when you go to a rally, nobody will complain. I personally think the symbol is cool and it's meaningful as a symbol of the west fighting off foreign invasion, even though the Spartans at Thermopylae didn't actually paint their shields like that.

What they want is for every European nation to eventually become nationalists and independent, so that Europe is composed of cooperating but also competing and separate sovereign nations. I can get behind that

The lambda is a reference to the brave 300 Spartans fighting off an army of sandniggers who tried to invade Europe.

>in addition
Then you greatly complicate production, and damage recognition

I am really feeling that summer heat

Please No:(

They are all for different indentities and languages in their respective nations. Don't be such an autist.

By Sup Forums's standards if Hitler or Evola was born again today they would be pozzed and controlled opposition shills

I see it as more like how the Greeks worked. There was a baseline Greek culture, but each city had it's unique identity and were (most of the time) independent.

Europe is the same. Nations fight and bicker, but Europeans should always side with each other of non-euros.

This guys got some good videos.

It's wrong. Leftists set up a trap, telling Egyptians authorities the ship carried weapons. It was controlled by Egyptian cops, but everything was clear and the ship is on its way.

Prepare to be thrown in a gas chamber subversive faggot

Stop lying, please.

>the promoting of a"unified European culture"

Where did you hear that? We are one people, but we have many cultures, many particularisms and we want to protect that. A French isn't a German or a Pole, yet they're all Europeans with common roots and common ennemies. We don't want to merge it all, just to awake what our people lack: a racial conciousness.

Europe united before under the common banner of Christendom when the Ottomans were attacking. Or before that when the Crusaders went to meet the enemy, or before THAT when Charles Martel unified smaller tribes to stop the Islamic horde.

Literal faggots
Here's what happened on their last "demo" in Berlin. All this is true and can easily be found on their facebook page:
>No people from the national socalist party or other "racists" groups were allowed
>No flags or banners allowed except the ones the IB hands out
>YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHOUT WHAT YOU WANT, THE IB LITERALLY(!) SAID TO YOU WHAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SHOUT DURING THE MARCH. Anyone who didn't follow was removed
>Same for people who didnt dress according to the IB
Just a bunch of cucks, feeling edgy for being "right wing".
Imagine Richard Spencer starting a movement with a bunch of virgins.

Thermopylae, Salamine, Tours/Poitiers, Crusades, Las Navas de Tolosa, Lepanto, Vienna... We will unite once more.

Exactly, that looks like there is a genuine person behind those posts. The links I posted looks like someone just spamming Sup Forums with the same pics, saying nothing, responding to no one.

obviously you are a paid shill, your handlers demand you put some elbow grease into it idiot

Also right now they are praising the murderer and traitor Goerdeler on facebook

Fuck you, brussels lapdog.

youtube.com/watch?v=4wEUi4qlOQk

youtube.com/watch?v=xmJu-zdwhm4

Good thing they put up some standards, I can imagine fat Sup Forums neckbeards waddling around screaming like subhuman retards. Not everyone has to be a 1488 faggot. Redpilling takes time.

where's Kike Enoch on that list?

how does an australian know about the GRECE

I don't know anything about him

And who would pay me to do such a thing? Lauren? lmao

Lauren Southern is not Jewish at all. That pic is garbage.

Why would they voluntarily and openly associate themselves with NPD 88ers their message already hard enough to spread as is

the founder of TheRightStuff, he was exposed as having a Jewish, crossdressing wife.

He travels around with Richard Spencer now.

RICED

top zozzle

Alain de Benoist is required reading for ethnats

Its their demo and their rules.
If you dont like it, organize one on your own.
If you want to get the people on your side, dont use nazi symbols and slogans.
If its about your austistic "but muh opinion and muh free speach.." think if that EVER worked out in our favor and then fuck off.

Spoken like a true cuck
>be on a peaceful demonstration against open boarders and illegal immigrants
>hold a banner with "defend our country from rapefugees"
>gets removed

We really have to learn to pick our enemies. Just because someone doesn't conform to your exact ideosyncratic beliefs and standards of behaviour doesn't mean you can't find common cause with them. Great statesmen understand this

dude, his entire persona was built around holocaust jokes and (((echoes)))

and it turns out he's married to his professed enemy?

Well just because I hate niggers as a group doesn't mean I would be hostile towards Thomas Sowell

So what brave acts have you done for the master race? Shitposting on Sup Forums doesn't count.

Could it be... nothing?

I am fine with the color scheme.
Would prefer this one in Austria though.

>Just a bunch of cucks, feeling edgy for being "right wing".
>he actually thinks non-impulsive middle-class working people with something to lose are the larpers
>he hasn't realized the old right is a rotten carcass being poked with sticks by leftist

I'm sorry for you. I was there, and it was, for the most part, a great and orderly demo. The skinhead and neo-nazi movements were destined to fail. Who in their right mind thinks shaving their hair and getting meme tattoos contributes to a societal change? In the ovens you go.

And you have done nothing your life besides jerking of to some Jew whore.

If we ever want to accomplish something, we have to learnt to think pragmatic. Thinking on an ideological basis can only result in defeat as there is always something to nitpick.
We have to work with what shows the best results for the cause.
Do you think the Saudis financed Hillarys campaign because they want a strong woman as the US president and because they are such feminists!? No, because it was whats best for their agenda. There is never the 100% correct group to support. Start supporting the group that shows the best results instead of waiting for someone who is "perfect". Guess what, the perfect movement will never come! Work with what works best and learn to think pragmatic.