Give me one reason why the borders of europe shouldnt look like this?

give me one reason why the borders of europe shouldnt look like this?

Because war.

It's no longer an accurate map, especially with regard to English and German ethnicity. I'm also surprised a Dutchman would be so willingly set on being Merkel's swampbitch.

Because America would REEEE and freak out over anything resembling German pan-nationalism as a threat to its dominant international order.
Grossdeutschland would be amazing to see though desu senpai.

>give me one reason why the borders of europe shouldnt look like this?

wheres belguim?
and holland beeing annexed by the germans who dont speak the language and have diffrent cultures is a recipe for disaster.

belgium is a non country, you dont represent a nationality.
dutch represent a mixture of frisians and saxons. but we dont have our own ethnicity.

>belgium is a non country, you dont represent a nationality.

what is vlaamderen? millions of belgian lives where lost defending our country from the eternal kraut. in ww1 why put there sacrifice in vain?
kut hollanders.

the only salvation is ethno-nationalism.
you only exist to regulate the great powers of europe.

It pretty much did until WWI. Way to let one fucking Serb dictate your continent's destiny.

actually fault of austrian empire trying to dictate other nationalities although theyre just germans

> WWI was caused by some autistic Serb sperging
> It wasn't inevitable
> Germany didn't have imperialistic/expansionist militaristic goals
> Germany and Russia weren't bound to come into conflict as Russia industrialized

Racial map?
So each country of V4 group is a diffrent race?
But Croatians Bosnians and Serbs are "Croatian" race?

Lol you want Germany to get bigger? you must hate europe and white people

triggered because you cant genocide germans if they take away ostpreusen?

Germany lost, if they want to steal alsace-lorraine again they are welcome to try

fuck off wooden shoes
germany gave europe AIDS and want to fuck everybody right now
they deserve only atomic payloads, not more clay

Its just funny creator of this maps assumed all germanic countries and east slavic countries are part of one race but each west slavic country is a diffrent race

Please excuse my fellow countryman, he has no idea...

I personally think that a pan-German superstate would be the epithome of industrial ethics. We'd have the most powerful economy ever seen on this gay earth! Not to forget the unification of the seaports.

>We'd have the most powerful economy ever seen on this gay earth!
you also have most powerful autism that surpasses even Finland

autism has only been a thing since jews took over.
Autism is nothing more than having the inability to live with alot of different people. which is what globalism wants. Autism has been labelled as bad when it actually is the true salvation.
But i dont expect a polak to know that

Turkey exists.

>Autism has been labelled as bad when it actually is the true salvation.