>Egregious population decline
>Lots of farmland

>Be white south African farmer
>From dark continent
>Persecuted minority -- one step away from genocide
>highly intelligent
>hard workers
>christian

Why can we not get all the Pol/acks/ on here to start writing Janusz Korwin-Mikke, who stole all the redpills in Europe and ate them for himself, and basically solve multiple problems with 1 stone? Give immediate asylum to white south Africans. EU has to STFU or be openly anti-white and eitherway Poland has taken "refugees" from Dark Continent and make the Gutmenschen STFU as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/nkwinti-launches-5050-wine-farm-scheme-for-workers-20161210
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How can there be a one world government if europe is white?

yes

Same fucking thread, so I'm gonna give you the same fucking answer I did before:

I don't give a flying fuck that they're white. They're not Polish. To be a nation you need cultural and ethnic unity, and inviting outsiders is a good way to erode our nation.

I think it is a great idea but how do we even go about getting it done?

>no Brussels, we won't take these foreigners
>please, lets take the other foreigners

Why do you hate your country? Everyone non-Polish is a nigger.

Ok then, I want them here

Saffers in the US

You assuming we want your shitty handout. Poland is basically Europe's niggers if you ignore Albania. White Poland is just a meme. South Africa is a shit hole but whites still hold too much control for kaffirs to commit genocide

this. Don't male Poles hate all foreigners because the men can't get it up so the women move to the UK. Polish men are the biggest cucks you can find.

Also Poles hate Ukrainians. How can we expect them to embrace us when they don't even accept their own Slavshits?

>they want to let animals like this into my country

>South Africa is a shit hole but whites still hold too much control for kaffirs to commit genocide

The concern is ultimately that by the time they can it will be too late for the whites to leave. Besides the slow trickle out of the most wealthy, educated whites out will leave just a few fairly helpless whites by the time it is an issue. It'd be nice if the Afrikaners in particular could leave and settle an area, like in the US, en masse and retain their culture and language

> Also Poles hate Ukrainians
because of the historic reasons, not because of their ethnicity

He's right. You really are the niggers of the EU. You live off welfare and refuse to help anyone but yourselves. You also leech off us like a parasite by flocking to the UK.

I think white South Africans would fit in better in America, also there aren't many white farmers anymore so this thread was pointless. Modern white farmers are becoming cucked, the farms are starting to be owned by workers
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/nkwinti-launches-5050-wine-farm-scheme-for-workers-20161210

Cant ZA just go full 1488 ?

I mean there is a point whete all those actions are clear and mere selfdefense

And umho that point has long been overdue ...

Janusz Korwin-Mikke is

SO
O

FUCKING
U
C
K
I
N
G

BASED
A
S
E
D

Janusz WaluĊ› is the only Pole I respect

This Swiss user has an excellent idea and deserves a bump

They do it with cockhole migrants already.

this guy was fucking based

>Cant ZA just go full 1488 ?

I mean if we just use our imagination hard enough, can't we just go back in time and stop the fall of Apartheid or stop the importation of niggers in the US? ZA going "full 1488" isn't feasible

So a three century year old Winery on the Cape was handed over to the invading Bantu's? Wew. The US is probably more likely than Poland

>poland
>white

.'i mean i'd be the first to move down there and i would BET, millions of whites would move there to form the most beautiful white refuge ...
God it would be so beautiful.

I think Poland has its hands full with Ukrainian refugees, why in the world would they need to take any other refugees that are much farther from their culture?

> not feasable

I think there ure wrong.
Not only is it possible
But actually its the solution .... maybe the only one.
The supetior ehite intellect should not have much problem to erradicaze the nigger primitives.
I mean sure, it's work, but yeah, i'd bet all my money on the whites and have zeto doubts

It's not feasible in that it would require every white Saffer to suddenly turn into a Commando hell-bent on taking down as many Kaffers as possible, and the international community not carrying. Even then they're still outnumbered 10-to-1

10-to-1O... oh.

So how about curbing white immigration down there then ?

N then starting a racefight ..

I mean real estate prices are beautiful down there and the properties dreamlike ..! Best bargains on the planet imho.

How many inhabitants does za have in toto btw ?

this

>us

So ure an EU shill ?
So if your system is totally retarded, and Poland have the intelligence to reap that god given present ....how exactly is poland bad for that. Id say it's intelligent n UK, GER et al. are stupid n degenerated retardedvfor that. Thats not Polaks fault.

I've been saying this for years. We can also offer it to Give immediate asylum to white Swedes.

This

kek

>tfw am a red-pilled Polish man dating a red-pilled South African refugee woman
comfy

I really feel for their situation, there really is a genocide against their people. She's had some of her own family killed by blacks.