You people take this walking sack of estrogen seriously

You people take this walking sack of estrogen seriously.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
doctorshealthpress.com/general-health-articles/hormone-imbalance-in-men/
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ0-5jowmC8
youtube.com/watch?v=JqMV8hnmHzU
youtube.com/watch?v=9w1wL2dZiX0
youtube.com/watch?v=hMzHLDeobw8
youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S A G E

>estrogen

admits they are putting shit in the water making the frogs gay.

You don't?

sigh. Alex is not perfect but he is by far, for myself personally, the person that singlehandedly got me to start questioning things and thinking critically.

infact, he is the reason when that when I argue with someone on the Internet, I go find the NYT or Reuters article and then slap them in the fact with it (as opposed to citing "infowars" which is "discredited" despite the fact their sources are almost always the maynestream meteor)

for example: nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

oh damn I guess it's not a conspiracy theory that Hillary sold our uranium stockpiles to Russia in exchange for bribes... sheesh. better crack down on drug selling websites Mr. Sessions! ASAP!

oh and by the way, dont forget to sage

There's no way in hell you really believe that.

Or are you convincing yourself that your own tiny flaccid penis isn't your fault?

explain his excessive estrogen then.

So what you're saying is you're too damn dumb to read the news like a normal person and have to have the juicy bits yelled at you by a sentient gob of Crisco?

And what about the gay frogs and Comet Ping Pong? None of that shit is being reported anywhere other than the fevered hallucinations of Jones and his drooling sycophants.

Literally the first Google result.

doctorshealthpress.com/general-health-articles/hormone-imbalance-in-men/

He is a shock artist. He is merely the equal and opposite response to msm. He balances out all the extreme jewry by going 90mph in the opposite direction. He is doing noble work.

He makes everyone remotely close to his side look like a deranged moron. How is that productive?

He's only ever managed to redpill already foreveraline basement dwelling cucks. That's not an accomplishment.

>You people

What do you mean you people?

yea haha what a sack of SHIT haha

always saying the government lies to us and spies on us haha, he even thinks the msm is biased for international corporations rofl

what a joke lmao who could believe that

You people, as in people from which I wish to differentiate myself because I'm not a faggot for Jesus, have a family tree that forks, live in a house that doesn't have wheels, doesn't have to have things screamed at me by a daddy-golem figure sculpted out of cheese, and have more accomplishments to my name than being born white.

You people.

There are a number of other journalists out there who also agree the government lies to us, yet don't have to make up whacky bullshit or put on a clown persona. However you, much like a child who prefers fart cartoons to the boring yucky news, you just don't pay attention to them because you don't have the discipline or the attention span.

Sage

Any reason the shill threads should come up at the same time that his channel gets flagged off youtube? It's not worth arguing with you guys because unlike you I don't get paid by the Sup Forums post but let me straighten your asses out just so people understand EXACTLY what's going on here.

Alex Jones is a "MEDIA ICON" whether you like it or not. It just so happens that that man and that show are used as platforms for very interesting and provocative conversations about things most people don't even consider but effect them in their daily lives.

Do you see the shills going after George Noory? David Ike? Of course not. That's because Alex figured out how to make money with his own platform. He's a barometer for where (((they) are at in terms of defeating their political opposition. Remove the personality from the show altogether -- oh wait, fucking leftists CANT remove their egos from a situation. Your shallow attempt at sinking what is the equivalent of an INTERNET JUGGERNAUT while trying to shill "traditional journalists," I'm sorry, isn't going to go far with people who have an ounce of testosterone left in their fucking bodies.

SAGE.

>he is by far, for myself personally, the person that singlehandedly got me to start questioning things and thinking critically.
holy shit man
look into skepticism
Alex Jones should not be media you consume to gain a critical perspective. He blatantly performs on his show just for attention.

Testosterone, huh?

Yeah I forgot, testosterone is the one that makes you a fat, soft, emotionally unstable crybaby.

And the fact that you think Jones is the only one covering what he covers shows you haven't the faintest clue what you're talking about. Everything major he's "uncovered" that had t turned out to be a complete fabrication, was already well reported.

Much like a child who gets his science information from the likes of Bill Nye, you just have to have it spoon fed to you by a whacky cartoon personality.

This is the ultimate redpill.

But trust me, for someone who watched nothing but Colbert for their political commentary he can get people started questioning main stream narratives.

This just in, OP is a cancerous nigger faggot. Sage

>estrogen
lad this innocent water filter salesman has more test in his leaking out his japs eye than you have in your entire family tree

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA, had to lol that someone actually took time out of their day to write this up, thanks for the laff nigger

I'm sorry some people have classes to get to.

Jobs they work at.

Yknow, things to do... actual fucking lives.

Some people don't have time to sip coffee at faggotbucks and sip Chai while reading their fringe news feeds about pesticides interaction with civic structure.

Now get the fuck off this board you disrespectful little cocksucker. Or show your actual flag you spineless little fucking commie.

It's a confirmed fact you blue-pilled numb skull.

that man has more testosterone than you and all of your ancestors put together.

You seem to have more than enough time to listen to a fat cuck make shit up and hysterically defend him online to strangers.

And you're right. I do have a job to do.

But unlike your uncle's dirt farm, I get a lunch break and healthcare. Sucks being an inbred shit licking piece of trailer trash doesn't it?

Quite gay frog.

Wow you really seem like a supremacist. That's extremely problematic. Everyone is equal you shouldn't be shaming people for not having the privileges you do.

So people who work on farms are inbred trailer trash? I thought you were trying to act educated user.

It just occurred to me that you admitted it takes you less time to listen to a radio program than it would reading the same volume of information.

That's retarded-level reading speed, you know that, right? You're really not doing the gene pool any favors by reproducing.

You still haven't posted any sources to back up your claim user. The reason to not read the WP for this kind of information is because it would be like finding a diamond in the rough.

>estrogen

Remind me to take muh super mail viteality to get mad at you

youtube.com/watch?v=SJ0-5jowmC8

>Quiet yourself

Sargon made a video being condescending while admitting that Jones was right at the same time. Took down the vid because he must have realised that he was being a cheeky cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=JqMV8hnmHzU

Pay attention to what the fatman doesnt say. You'll start to notice who he leaves out, and what he doesnt cover.

youtube.com/watch?v=9w1wL2dZiX0

They are, unless they're the owner of a large conglomerate of said farms.

I grew up in farm country in Indiana. Dumbest sacks of shit on the planet. Used to make at least 1,000/mo as a kid conning the shit out of them. "So and so dead relative ordered this special edition Bible for you, I just need to get paid"

Nice projecting, faggot; sage

They give you healthcare at that Project Blue monkey farm? I guess you can't get that many whiny bitches in a room together without promising them enough shit to get their limited attention.

I'd watch my fucking mouth around my betters if I were you. Some of us have very short tempers from having to defend the lifestyles of their friends, employees and loved ones to choose their words carefully around insects like yourself.

What claim? That journalists like Glenn Greenwald and Matt Tiabbi do in fact exist?

You've got the Google, Cleetus. Give them names a spin in the magic lightnin' box when ma gets home and can order you up a few more minutes on dialup.

>I grew up in farm country in Indiana. Dumbest sacks of shit on the planet.
That's unfortunate that you come from shit user. Sounds like a lot of projecting to me.

> "So and so dead relative ordered this special edition Bible for you, I just need to get paid"
So you're no different than an average nigger, gotcha.

I have 2 monitors on my work computer you dumb faggot. There are 24 hours in the goddamn day and I like to listen to something.

I can't just "jam" to Nirvhana like a degenerate druggie cuck. Also read

Atrazine is a real pesticide that has brrn ised for years and even continued use for like 7 years after it was confired to change the sex of some frogs, all the way to egg holding fuckees. If it can do that to a frog I wonder the effect it has on human physiology. It's not like they ran longterm tests before now.

They only recently stopped using it. So when you hear someone talk about it like it's a nefarious plot against people and not an accident you could say they're being hyperbolic. But to call them incorrect is just factually wrong.

>Trans fish
youtube.com/watch?v=hMzHLDeobw8

So anyone recon that the pill is the reason for faggotry?

Take a hike kike

Hey, Goober, you don't have to defend making your retarded sister open up her front-butt. Just understand where you stand in the hierarchy of things.

People who listen to Alex Jones are the disposables of society? Haven't you ever noticed this? He exists to keep you dumb and distracted.

And the fact that he sells pills to make your dick bigger really should tell you something about the kind of softboy pathetic manlets he attracts.

So you somehow exist in a reality where your soft ass can sit listening to Alex Jones and still hold a job, but this is somehow impossible for everyone else.

And no, you don't have two monitors at work. You have two monitors at your parents' home that they paid for.

Go take a dick enlargement pill, softboy.

>sack of estrogen
>tiny flaccid penis
>goober
>img_9943.png
>reddit spacing
You people are far too stupid to be convincing.

Reddit spacing?

Drown in the sage pit you stupid faggot

>>different than the average nigger

You're saying that the average nigger is clever enough to outsmart and con your average white farm goober.

I don't disagree.

>"People who listen to Alex Jones are the disposables of society?"
I'm sorry, I can't make sense of that question. Could you please pose that in a way that makes actual sense and doesn't come off like some edgy commie who hates his parents wrote it?

>"He exists to keep you dumb and distracted."
I thought that was CNN. At least I was politically knowledgeable enough to know Trump would get elected you sad hack.

>"And the fact that he sells pills to make your dick bigger really should tell you something about the kind of softboy pathetic manlets he attracts."
Yeah, health supplements aren't a lucrative industry AT ALL. It's not like a transparent business model to self monetize an INDEPENDENT MEDIA AGENCY is a good idea or anything. Maybe if you've ever had a protein shake before you'd understand that you pathetic loser.

Hah! Can't believe I missed this at first glance.

>>some of us have very short tempers

Jesus Christ I so want to take your lunch money and make you lick the urinal.

This paid typist has been here for months. Anyone who disagrees with him is an inbred hick named Cletus who fucks his mom and sisters.

More like the office I pay for you fucking loser. My parents basement has my shitty old rig I use when I visit them.

But honestly, of course this exists for other people. The problem is browsing Twitter for info or google or listening to a bunch of media sources can be a thing I don't do ALL THE TIME.

It's called entertainment. There's a lot of it out there and, get this, you can form an OPINION based on that.

A protein shake is a useful supplement to muscle building.

What Alex sells are pills for people so self conscious about their sexual inadequacy that they buy it specifically to remedy that. QED, Alex listeners are often sexually inadequate.

>You're saying that the average nigger is clever enough to outsmart and con your average white farm goober.
All of the white farmers I know are college educated user, so no. Still doesn't change the fact that you have admitted to being an average nigger who uses bad cons to steal others money.

So you're taking pride in being under-informed.

Color me surprised.

We'll, it was a good enough con to net me about a grand a month and never get caught. And the farmers were dumb enough to fall for it... so I think the original point stands.

Don't be jealous that you aren't bright enough to do the same. Just learn your place.

>18 posts by this ID
>all aggressive posts
you are a neet or a shill, pic related

If being under informed means not listening to Cuomo, Shepard Smith, Mika and Joe than I am happily uniformed.

Jesus what a soft bodied sack of adipose tissue.

Ruh roh. Someone's too dumb to understand how web browsers work.

>We'll, it was a good enough con to net me about a grand a month and never get caught.
Yea I bet, inbred hicks as you called them had 1,000 dollars a month to give to you just from selling bibles to them, sounds totally legit user. I'm sure everyone you tell that amazing story to believes it.

I'll just leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0

Love Alex

SOURCE or SAGE commie.

What exactly are you talking about? You hate capitalists who sell their own shit. Got it. You think he's a liar for some reason based on "Le big brain" sources that all of us have still yet to see. It just seems like you have some issues with your father which you should probably work out with him. Anybody who would make a thread bitching about a show they don't like and supposedly don't watch obviously has some underlying reason for doing so.

Lol there are multiple anti-Alex Jones threads in catalog right now. Do you shills realize this only makes him more popular? Keep helping grow the operation, scum.

At least try to be funny with your trolling. This is just embarassing.

Yeah, genius. Because it was always one person giving me a lump sum of $1000 each time.

It was a hustle, moron. I had to stake out multiple marks every day I had. Usually just went to the obituaries and picked the most Christian-sounding ones. Still involved a lot of driving.

Literally copied it directly from the movie Paper Moon.

They are angry that they cannot control what people think any longer. That's why people like him want people like us to, as he just said above, Learn our place. He is a low IQ typist who gets paid to shit post, not much happening in his life. It's no wonder he's so angry. Saying something over and over only works when you can control what everyone else is saying, if they aren't repeating it, the narrative won't stick.

I dont think Jones is right about much and its clearly a character but all these character assassination threads lately are so transparent

whoever gave you your marching orders doesn't realize making it obvious that you're going after all these people just makes people like them

You're too dumb to realize when you're being condescended to and made fun of.

And that's funny as fuck.

>Yeah, genius. Because it was always one person giving me a lump sum of $1000 each time.
When did I say this? You claimed that you live around farms, so I assumed you were going around to different farms and selling 1000$/month in bibles as you said. The problem is that you would soon run out of buyers because you cannot just go back to the other farms and sell them more bibles.

"Hey Cletus, I forgot that I had bibles for all of your workers that were left to me by their relatives too, may I speak to them?'

The entire con is shit and so are you user.

>Stupid bible thumpers throwing $1000 dollars at a bible in a time of strife.

>Fuck Alex Jones for supporting a show via legitimate means by selling supplements at a reasonable price to people who want them.

Wait, so are you admitting that you're just an infinitely bigger scumbag than Alex so you think you can peg him because it takes one to know one?

Pushing stupid people into a paranoid fantasy delerium is that easy, you say?

Is it maybe just a (((coincidence))) that there are multiple anti-Alex-Jones threads in only a couple of hours?
What happened they (((they))) push the Alex Jones hate today?

Everyone deep down knowns Alex is a joke, but sure keep making more anti-Jones, anti-Lauren Southern, anti-whatever "rightwinger" threads asshole, your shilling is having the opposite effect.

It only takes 10 days making $100 to make $1000/mo.

If that's an unreasonable amount of money to you you're even more pathetic than I thought.

>one person giving me a lump sum of $1000 each time.
Wait, you are claiming that you sold limited edition bibles bought by their relatives for them to farmers for 1000 dollars per bible? Now I know your story is complete shit user.

People get a sense of schadenfreude from watching leftists and neocons get stomped politically by an angry dwarf man and his ramshackle media op.

Losers like yourself probably don't get that opportunity often.

Having the bleating mob of brainless morons idolizing a nincompoop who is about as close to the secrets of the world as he is a 28'' waist is highly useful.

But you're too dumb to notice.

Now you're making a different claim, above you stated they paid you lump sums of 1000 dollars. Which is it user?

alex jones is overwei...

who in the world is idolizing Alex Jones on Sup Forums you fucking ape

kill yourself for making such a gay strawman shill thread

Someone who doesn't understand how an economy works explaining a scam.

You can disagree with Alex Jones and think he is wrong about a lot of things, or even everything, but to say it is all an act is laughable. The man works non-stop. He runs a 3-4 hour show all day which is largely a running monologue rant, that he researches extensively before the show. He posts additional rants on youtube and twitter, often from home or the car, and he gets aggressive with crazy interviews all the time. There is seldom a weekend day that goes by that he doesn't work. The man is truly passionate and believes in what he is doing. Sure he can play to a crowd, but so what? Any successful public media figure does.

He is also very intelligent. Emasculated cucks aren't used to a man projecting his power and emotion, and have been brainwashed to believe that being loud and non-PC means you aren't smart. They feel the same way about Trump. It's really just jealousy and intimidation at seeing a real male in their presence that hasn't been cowed and broken. Exceedingly rare today.

No fucking way this picture is real, he's fat af.

Let me see if I got this right, were making 100$ per farm owner and netting 1000$ a month from doing this. 10 farms a months, how many months can you possibly do this for? I would assume at least half laughed you off their property, you had to drive all over the state to keep this shit con up, how could this even pay for itself with all the time investment user? 1000$ a month doesn't sound like a good net from this nigger con you have concocted.

My sure is shilly in here. Someone close a window.

this, desu

thats peak performance bud you may not like it but thats the ideal male body

shills go home

youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0 [Remove]

Haven't seen or listened to a single show all the way through.

No it's not you fat cunt.

oh it most certainly is chickenlegs

Holy fucking shit that was sarcastic. Read the very next paragraph.

You people really are dumb as rocks.

Ughhhhh dude.

[gestures wildly at entire thread]

No, I don't actually. He is the epitome of controlled opposition.

Never drove more than 100 miles but would do a whole area in a day or two. And the average, as in mean average was $100/person; $1000/month. Just like in Paper Moon it was on a sliding scale based on what it looked like they could afford. Sometimes I would net thousands in a single town (Lawrence Kansas I got $12k in 3 days), sometimes just a few bucks.

Bought a BMW 328i at 20.