I'M FROM BERLIN AND I SAY LET THEM IN

I'M FROM BERLIN AND I SAY LET THEM IN

He's from Buenos Aires tho

Only in the movie, which is a fucking travesty and got half the shit in the book completely ass backwards.

>what is satire

Im from Cuckanada and i said LET THEM BURN!

That is why you are cucked

This is some kind of copypasta everytime a bread about Starship troopers pop up? People claiming "muh book" and "muh shitty movie".

I dont believe you dixie. Show proof you have the book, fagget.

Fuck Berlin.

underrated

>what is cultural propaganda designed to subborn and discredit speculative fiction with premises (((they))) don't like

You think Paul verhoven is a Jewish tool? You're wrong

Starship troopers was a meme as a book, and a meme as a movie. The book tried to incorporate philosophical, social commentary, and military fiction at the same time. It failed at all three of those things mostly because the book is about as thick as my pinky (263 pages) . People also keep shilling that the movie was supposed to make fun of the ultra-authoritarian government, but instead the movie made it look like paradise. No, it was supposed to be over the top because it was a fucking Hollywood action film, and was made less deep in order to add more explosions.

The book was good, asshole.

And I am from Buenos Aires and I say let em burn!

The book was objectively terrible. The only thing it does well is explain the troubles of an infantry-man going through basic training, which is 90% of the book. That is literally the only reason it is on the Marine's suggested reading list.

They knew what they were getting into. I say, let em crash

IM FROM TORONTO AND I SAY WE WON

wahh the movie didn't match the book

fuck off

>I AM FROM MUNICH AND I SAY YOU MAKE ME SICK

This. I got bored halfway through and went back to my historical fiction novels. Can't seem to get into any other genre

beat me to it

P.S. I am talking about the bucks... direct quote from the movie.