How will trump ever recover ?

How will trump ever recover ?

Ja ja ja.

Easiest men to scam.

>merely pretending
damage control for not being able to understand 4th grade English

dang Obamaleaf that activated my almonds

>this is what every nip girl has ever done to me

>how you do you want fry rice? Fry rice tree dorrars you wan extra you pay tree dorrars ok?

Sounds more like she's the one who isn't going to recover, intentionally ignoring a world leader who is on very good terms with your country, doesn't sound like a very good idea or message to send to the public. She is the one who was being rude, Trump was simply a victim of her rudeness.

This is of course if the story isn't total horseshit, which is likely, considering the source.

She was likely just embarrassed by her English and didn't want to make a mistake in front of the leader of the free world, so she politely told him she didn't know English.

are you an obese ugly neckbeard?

how petty

>How will trump ever recover ?

We'll just cut off all trade and watch you fucking zips die or be annexed by China

See who has the last laugh zip

Guess she didn't wanted to get grabbed by the koneko

How many nukes is it going to take for you to finally learn this lesson, Japan?

drumpf is a faux strongman. He is getting exposed

Geisha is not suppose to speak

>Abe's wife talks in english to Trump
>translator, please, can you?
>b-but she's speaking e-
>jap, i know some words here and there desu but i need help buddy
>Abe's wife starts talking engrish anyway

Fake news?

>She does

Yeah pretty much all Asians do. Do you know how many of them want to speak it with white people? Like 3 or 4. Because it's not fluent English, it's Primary School Engrish.

What a fucking non story.

He's like that creepy old perv who keeps hitting on all the young women. Actually that's exactly what he is!

>First Lady doesn't talk to most important ally due to rudeness
>How will Trump ever recover?

I think he's gotten used to dealing with condescending and/or unprofessional politicians by now.
It's a failure on her side, not on his.

>this