Patreon, E-celebs and their shekels

The shilling by e-celebs is at an all-time here.

Some are new, some are old turning towards the rightwing audience.

I wondered why at first, surely the niche doesn't supply enough views to earn a serious income?

Then I came across Patreon. I don't know if they're all on it but Jordan Peterson is pulling in 600k p.a. through it. Lauren Southern is hiding how much she pulls, I assume it must be similarly obscene if not quite at that level.

So which of you cucks are financing these people posturing?

Other urls found in this thread:

socialblade.com/youtube/user/jordanpetersonvideos
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/888143158042873857
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's Southern, anyone more familiar with Patreon to find out how much she's taking?

I know that she made around 300k last year but she is way more hyped this year

I'm searching for the screenshot but I can not guarantee that I will find it

This is her patreon income per month but she gets also money from private donations and book earnings

Here you go

Cernovich, not even well known from my knowledge but still being handed $84k a year.

She's getting that and then saying she needs more to hire a camera man. Fair enough camera gear is expensive but surely a camera man could be got for 3-4k a month?

If this Patreon thing is rock solid I can see a huge influx of people with no beliefs chasing this gravy train. Peterson receiving 600k a year seems nuts although I admit I don't follow him closely.

Molymeme doesn't have one but I guess the money flowing through FDR is plenty.

Lauren reads a lot and she knows about politics so I'm fine with it .... nobody is forced to donate and she is doing a lot with Martin Sellner other right wing girls are just talking and doing nothing besides that

Jesus Christ wtf

I'm not up to speed on other ones desu, I must check that one that gets shilled here all the time Rage something or other.

>desu

What the fuck autocorrect, making me look like a weeb kek

Cernovich is def in it just for the sheckles. Pumping out shitty books and used to try to do the same thing in the PUA community until he realized the alt lite was the new gold mine. If you give cernovich any of your hard earned sheckles, you are a fucking retarded faggot.

>self-help makes gurus rich
How is this new.
Ever heard the term "best seller"?

Why do you have a problem with Patreon?

She certainly didn't make 300k from Patreon.

She made 6.2k per month last time I saw.

No problem with Patreon as an idea but what it essentially doing is attracting people who have no real beliefs in what they are doing to whore themselves to exploit the niche the new rise of the right represents.

I realise that sounds like "muh secret club" but it's not what I mean. My issue with it is the figure heads of the 'counter culture' are indifferent to the goal and therefore flimsy and easily corrupted. They'll simply follow the money.

Look at what the user above said about Cernovich, he's simple a snake who follows what ever group he thinks he can skim cash off. Currently people are throwing 80k a year at him.

This amount of money will act as light for other cucks coming along to pursue. I fully expected Laci Green to have one but was surprised she didn't.

As long as none of them threaten the alt-right I don't really see the danger. Cernovich is obviously a snake oil salesman but he is not the figurehead of any real movement because he has no core ideology to him. If Cernovich was disgraced tomorrow a portion of his audience would move on to the alt-right probably.

I don't understand how someone can look at his patreon account and think "Hm he is only making 56k a month. I better add another dollar to that".
His shekelcount just keeps rising and rising.

Without Googling it or searching YouTube name me one book that she has read or mentioned recently? Even with all this boat shit going on, I can't remember the last time she mentioned anything that wasn't a useless article written by a Tabloid cunt.

How can you claim she is an avid reader when she wrote a 60 page pile of trash 'book'??

How is redmaz making is much when he never releses shit

That's not all...You also have to add this as part of Jordan's income.
socialblade.com/youtube/user/jordanpetersonvideos

Sam Harris has almost 13k sponsors. Wonder how much he brings in? Presumably millions.

>'book'??
Single quotation marks are used inside of doubles.
Just in case you didn't know (not everyone does).

>these clowns are millionaires right now

holy shit. they coopted the alt-right and got away with millions.
white people aren't so smart after all

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

lauren is a college dropout. read the book yourself and see how someone is ghost writing this shit for her.

id bet someone is ghost writing her youtube monologues. she edits her videos wayy too much

Have you read the book? It's obviously Lauren's writing, it sounds exactly like how she speaks. The book is the opposite of scholarly, it's filled with references to memes and internet lingo.

im talking about the level of writing, not the content.

and even if she did write a book? so what. grow the fuck up and stop being so naive. people think the "right wing" is spreading and its just a placebo effect. right wing and left wing are merely just a fashion trend, no one even gives a shit anymore.
the people who truly give a shit don't affiliate themselves with swastikas or frogs

Yeah this is what I'm saying, they've levered themselves into a position of leadership when they don't care for he ideals only the money they can extract.

They are exactly what many of us hate. At least some have the decency to not use Patreon for free shekels and just take the money for the views they generate.

This is a problem that is only going to get worse as more are pulled into it.

What is her book about?

She has always come across fairly dumb to me in videos, and clearly trying hard to appeal to the audience she targets.

None of these people threaten the alt-right though. If they did then Milo's downfall would have hurt the alt-right, it didn't, arguably it helped the alt-right.

some say the weeb ghost of moot lurks these boards and changes newfags words into anime language

It's basic stuff about how post-modernism, feminism, globalism and immigration are destroying our countries and culture. Good for normies I guess.

They are associated and therefore damage the ideology. The average person may have heard of Milo and how he stood up for free speech and against PC then he turned out to be a degenerate freak. He didn't damage the "alt-right" directly as people who are already roughly aligned didn't care about him (they had read further etc) but to the average person who isn't very politically aware he devalued all right wing arguments.

He's a perfect example of this problem im talking about he, was in it for the attention and money nothing else and then crashed and burned as clearly he didn't actually believe a lot of what he was saying, rather was just accumulating attention by saying controversial things.

Do you have any idea how many people Milo ultimately brought to the alt-right, even if that wasn't his goal? That is how people generally come to the alt-right, through the alt-lite. It's not a problem, it had a net positive effect. None of alt-right's ideology has been damaged.

you don't seem to get it.
people who are in the alt-right always had critical thinking skills and could use logic to their advantage.
people who are on the left either don't care at all or simply want to be popular.
only certain personality types go to certain ideologies. it would be naive of you to think that people vote on "truth" and logic.
like i said people don't give a shit anymore, this is why feminists still argue with us. its because they never gave a shit about the truth in the first place.

>hating capitalism that much
oh, it's an africa tier poor potato nigger.

>This voluntary monthly donation of money is getting ridiculous! We have to stop it!!
Stop being retarded. Nobody is forcing anybody to give their money to the 'e-celebs.' Some people think their work is important and useful and they'll give them money no matter how jaded and jealous you get about it. They make money because they provide more value than you, or even just the illusion of value. Don't get mad because they didn't feel like working a mind-numbing nine-to-five like you.

Whilst naturally I'm somewhat jealous (600k a year would be nice), that isn't the point if you care to read the thread.

These people represent the modern right wing ideology (or at least a stepping stone to it), whilst most (certainly not all) the current ones are doing a reasonable job of it at the moment if the money starts coming from somewhere else, or other people uninteresting in the underlying ideals come chasing the money the online representatives of these ideas become distorted as valueless.

Essentially much like how kekistan was a joke originally until autists took it and ran with it, distorting the idea completely.

At the end of the day there's not much that can be done, but I thought it worthwhile to point out the financial motivation some of these people are enjoying rather than a deep-seated belief that what they are endorsing is the best way forward.

I hope that's clear now.

Does she even make sandwiches?

it's not shilling to make a profit off your craft, I mean what are you advocating, that guys like Peterson spend all their time making videos for free?

We live in a capitalist society where you approve of something spending money on it, if you like what Peterson has to say it's fair to show that by giving him a small donation, just like if you were a fan of someone on the far left it would be fair to give them a donation.

>The shilling by e-celebs is at an all-time here.
Fuck off, globalist shitstain.
"e-celeb" is a term coined by the cultist propagandists to keep you monkey-brained faggots jacked into official information streams.
sage all anti-e-celeb threads
continue to remind anti-e-celeb faggots that they are genetically inferior to whites.

are you next, nigger?

There is no integrity in any E-celeb

people are all to keen to overlook the fact that anyone could become a tabloid youtuber.

its clear though that there is an 'in' group of youtubers who collaborate with one another all pushing the same news stories and opinions.in such a uniform way you have to be skeptical of them and their motivations.

>but surely a camera man could be got for 3-4k a month?
Consider that you have to buy equipment, hire the cameraman and pay for extra expenses [insurance, if she rolls like that, dwelling and food when they travel, plane tickets, etc] so 3-4k is not over the top imho.

Does lauren make sandwiches... why isn't this being answered?

one way you can see it is there willingness to adopt Sup Forums memes. like gaad saad and jordan peterson talking about KEK. fuck right off with that shit. it is clear they are targeting an audiance with that shit and nothing else.

well, i'm going to start a patreon and talk about how i hate trudeau's politics as well after i'm done with teaching. 20+years experience teacher is around 80k per year. I'm jalous as fuck that this guy makes the best teachers salary in canada in 2 mnts

Right, so you've identified the fact that these people started to work on this idea. And by supporting this idea and bringing their opinions and knowledge on the subject to the viewer, they recieve money. So if they want more money, they have to continue to offer different viewpoints on these subjects.

I don't see why this is a problem. It doesn't distort their motivations, it enhances and reinforces it. If they stop this kind of content, they won't recieve money. I can't speak for most of the examples you've given, but there's a reason why someone like Stefan Molyneux is funded solely by his listeners. Advertisers would ruin his credibility, and I have a feeling it's the same for the others.

In short, you're still retarded.

everyone has filtered you

including me now

buh-bye!

Ok Alex relax. I'm probably whiter than you given you hide behind a flag.

Read the thread and then make a more informed addition to the conversation.

I wish I had fleshed out the argument in the OP as people are misrepresenting my viewpoint.

i remember that furry breeding game that gets like $30k a month
but in the end the dev team broke apart and the game never get finished

Why are Finns so autistically dedicated to whiteknighting this 6/10 whore?

Is she secretly a mongolian?

And you forget to mention another aspect: advertising is a vulnerable spot to have when you're into political/social commentary. You piss off the wrong people and they start boycotting your only source of income and sooner than you realize your videos are flagged and demonetized. If this happens you're completely fucked if you wanna do this for a living.

Patreon and viewer donations are the ideal solution.

>She made 6.2k per month last time I saw.
Jesus, that's more than I make as an engineer, and she just shows cleavage and larps as a right-winger.

>orbiter confirmed

Yeah but she's taking in 7k and claiming it isn't enough to get a cameraman yet, so your agreeing with me essentially.

Her money from views etc across platforms is already probably reasonably substantial as well.

Overall if she keeps doing reasonable investigative 'journalism', that's fair enough, at least she's actually contributing new information and understanding. But some of these people just upload videos to YouTube where they recycle the same view points and then claim they need supported on Patreon "to fight the SJWs or establishment or whatever".

jordan peterson has 20-25 years of academic experience and a PhD, let's not forget that. he's gaining $ for traction to do tours and lectures.

most of the other altright youtube personalities are college dropouts/former degenerates riding the attention train/women a few years away from the wall

None of his videos are monetised.

The people being drawn in at this stage will likely not be more than cannon fodder for the race/civil wars that are about to commence in Europe.

this guy king of them.

>still using that shill pic after she made a video about ethnic replacement

You're not very bright, are you? Also your Nazi flag is fooling exactly 0 people.

As the zeitgeist changes these shills will follow to get more money.

As another guy said look at Peterson leveraging kek into his material. The guy is a professor for fuck sake, he should be representing the intellectual side of right wing politics and social views but is instead completely undermining that by catering to kekistani fucktards.

If you can't see this problem then you are the retarded one. Money (not just necessarily Patreon) is going to unravel the foundations of these anti-establishment movements, the (((subverters))) win again and we're back to square one.

>Yeah but she's taking in 7k and claiming it isn't enough to get a cameraman yet

Any product is worth whatever the purchaser will pay for it.

There are enough beta cucks for her to get thousands of dollars each month for a chance to smell her farts. That's capitalism you fucking commie.

Find a woman and exploit the betabux for yourself. You can play camera man until she wises up and figures out she can cut you out for more money. The "Anita Sarkeesian" scam.

To do paid lectures. he has been doing this stuff for years under the radar all it took were those videos of him 'Destorying da feminists in debate' videos and he has blew up for basically refusing to aknowlegde gender pronouns. this is basic level shit and doesnt deserve the recognition he is getting. he is just appeaseing his target audiance and repeating the arguments they like to hear.

r/the_donald has to be stopped. Lauren Southern does not deserve to be a millionaire. Period. Fucking cucks holy shit.
>muh waifu who doesn't know I exist
>I gib money

>he thinks youtubers and e-celebs get views and money for being informative

Money drives politics. Incentivizing media creators to follow your politics isn't a bad thing for a burgeoning movement

doesn't matter, he's still an intellectual with a lifetime of (psychiatric and academic) experience. he's now exploring other topics in lecture form, have you checked out his new religious series? would recommend

also consider she has editors and what not. she is a news anchor of the internet. nothing more.

Good post, OP.
I made a post calling e-celebs Jewish puppets in a Lauren thread and there were 10 people waiting there just to defend her. I think people need to see the divide from Sup Forums and normalfags. E-celebs don't name the Jew for fear of losing money, which is not a respectable path to being truly redpilled. If you donate to any of them you need to rethink your life goals.

Patreon just deleted Lauren's account

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/888143158042873857

>Any product is worth whatever the purchaser will pay for it.

I read that in Leonard Nimoy's voice

good.

No, I won't participate in your mind games, globalist.
If you're not a shill, you need to stop posting like one.
And fuck off with your globalist divide & conquor bullshit, baothóg. Tá go díreach le bán.

Kek, will you still white knight her Finngolia?

About time. I always found it stupid that people complain about politicians make money off of politics, then these same retards give money to these ecelebs who basically do the same thing.

>he will not divide us

Yes let's listen to Peterson ramble about the bible while our countries get overrun by the brown hordes. Get your priorities straight you worthless cuck

she post about blocking migrants from entering Europe they want to stop her what does she think will happen.

cool and if you go to college for lectures on theorys for god and religion you are as bad as someone going for a gender studies class.

you can listen to a million intellectuals talk about this and after it all you will be no closer to any facts because it is all subjective. its good to talk about but there is no authority on any of this shit.

What an odd coincidence that this is posted and a few hours later her account is deleted.

>Patreon just deleted Southern's account

How is political video content magically different from other video content? Did you use any logic to come to your conclusions or are you just responding based on emotion like a woman?

'I have spent over 30 hours listening to richard dawkins debates so now I KNOW there is no god. '

>posturing

Go fuck yourself. If I had money I'd give it to that man, only fucking person I can honestly say is doing as he preaches, and is actually a torn on the side of the unconscious left. Everyone else is doing fanservice, Dr. Peterson is actually fighting the battle.

gee I wonder why there are daily shilling operations disparaging Peterson and Southern and praising Richard Spencer?

I wonder who could be behind this

Lauren be lurkin

Really makes you think

good

One of them is for pure entertaining. The other is trying to warp your world views to into thinking their ideology is better than the others. Also
>10 posts by this ID
>all defending this eceleb
Sounds like you're a cuck who just sends money to any money that remotely gives you a stiffy.

CORRECTION

laurens staff be lurkin

Thank you for this thread. Seeing all of the angry and envious reactions to people receiving money (voluntarily) reminds me that this place is full of children and emotionally stunted "men"...and a shit board in general.

Hey monkeybro, mind giving me the sauce?