Operation: Make Illegals Afraid Again

Goals: Scare illegals when you go out in public simply like dressing in a similar fashion to a federal agent. Make them afraid again.
>DO NOT IMPERSONATE AN AGENT/ICE, JUST DRESS IN A SIMILAR WAY! KEEP IT LEGAL!

I started noticing Mexicans looking at me nervously when ever I went out dressed similar to a federal agent. We need to keep up the pressure and this is an extremely simple way.

What to wear:
>Polo t-shirt or long sleeved shirt that's light blue, royal blue, olive green, or black
>Dark sunglasses
>Khaki pants or black pants WITH A BELT, shirt tucked in
>Boots or dark/neutral colored sneaker
>Navy blue, black, or olive green windbreaker jacket
>Black wristwatch
Bonus points:
>Black phone case with belt clip
>Sew/Velcro patches on your sleeve, jacket, or front insignia on shirt (do not brandish any FBI/ICE/Police patches - KEEP IT LEGAL)
>Lanyard with some kind of ID looking thing hanging from it
>Matching colored hat with a insignia patch
>Earpiece
>Other things on your belt like pouches or a walkie talkie

DO NOT CLAIM TO BE AN AGENT, DO NOT WEAR ANYTHING THAT SAYS YOU ARE AN AGENT
Simply dress up, go out in public when you have to do errands or whatever, and have a proper and imposing posture. Be sure to walk near any Mexicans, stand in line behind them, etc. MAKE THEM AFRAID AGAIN. Do it for the keks.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Mens-Lined-Hooded-Windbreaker-Jacket-/262316668703?var=561080616043&hash=item3d134ab71f:g:ApkAAOSwUuFW10Zj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fashion inspo

You might get jumped by MS13

Conceal carry if you can

effay!

Dem sunglasses

Be sure to mean-mug these people!

>be illegal
>attack federal agent
Lol that's dumb, even for a spic

Paint INS over gang tags. They fucking notice !

>Just dress in a similar way to a federal agent

No one is going to do that. Police can still be called on you and you could still be investigated, especially if somehow you're connected to this thread. If you're not committed to this, and your story sucks, then you will have nothing when they start asking why YOU would own all this stuff. What if you don't' usually dress this way? What if you were caught staring at someone and standing in a threatening manner, or you thought you could get away with putting your hand on your holster? Or you end up being filmed and/or someone calling you out, or worse someone tryingg to hurt you? There's all kinds of stupid fucks here.

This is illegal as fuck and dangerous to do and also pretty goddamned stupid. You want to put on an outfit and hone your acting skills and you think this is how you solve illegal immigration?

>People that crossed the border despite armed border guards will be afraid of larping idiots.

lol. Might as well take your *katana* along with you.

>trying to convince people to do something that gets them arrested/shot

This shit. Someone calls in about a suspicious guy mean mugging people and possibly concealing a gun, they're fucked.

Someone from here is going to sit through an investigation and have such a solid story as to why they did this? They are going to be very committed to it? They are going to spend money on a lawyer? They're going to go on national television and try to play themselves as a hero of neighborhood watch?

Where could I obtain some ICE gear?

>wearing a tucked in polo and khaki pants with a belt is illegal
You know OP has a good idea when kike shills come out to play

>You know OP has a good idea when kike shills come out to play

That's not at all what he meant you little shit. Go ahead and fucking go outside and wear an outfit and tell me how successful you'll be. There's an actual agent out there and a politician out there in the world actually trying to stop multiples of these people from entering the country, and you want to go out there and risk getting shot/arrested by wearing what you think FBI agents look like (based off pics you found on the internet) and a fake earpiece.

He's a shill and OP's idea is suparb, and you can tell because he was saying polo and khaki pants with a belt was illegal. And, you know, I say that because he said:

>Police can still be called on you and you could still be investigated

So what else could he mean? He's literally saying that it's illegal. Case closed.

Part of me wants to stop you guys from making the anti-illegal-immigration cause looking an y worse and part of me thinks fuck it, you guys are fucking stupid what's the point of me telling you how retarded of an idea this is?

I forgot the possibility of an illegal pulling out their own gun. There's a gunbattle right there. Could be one. Could be that he's with a group of people and some of those people have guns too. Even if you live through it, they will ask what the hell you were doing. You're kinda fucked there.

This is something you would throw an ex-military or ex-cop or agent out into the world to do this, not some random guy with a gun.

Imagine the worst, why the fuck not? Someone finds out you went to this thread, you always dress like a faggot and this was the only time you ever went out in that attire, you had a random earpiece connected to your anime music or something useless, and the American born 2nd generation Pakistani you mistook for an illegal-spic tells the cops you were threatening them.

Let's play.
Of you conceal carry, chances are, it won't be seen. Okay let's assume it imprints and someone notices. Still, if you are doing it legally, it's all in your right. Wearing a polo and khakis and sunglasses is legal too. What are they gonna arrest you for, wooking wike a meany weenie?

By doing the work.

They aren't wearing anything special. They don't strike fear because they stand there with a glare, like you do, except with different clothing. They do it because they walk up to them, show themselves, and a team comes and handcuffs the little fuckers.

What are you doing legally? If you're just standing there and staring at them it's legal, but if someone calls the cops about it they still have no choice but to come on over. If you slip then they can dig further. If you have a fake earpiece and you're standing there and you look almost exact, they might find that suspicious themselves. Either way I think you'd be spending some money fighting it legally, and even then still result in humiliation.

What about someone here taking this advice and doing something even more reckless? He could be thrown in a pound-me-in-the-ass prison and paraded on national television as another evil do-goer from Sup Forums who hates illegals proving that you're racist if you don't love illegals. Is that ok?

Let me reiterate
do not take this fucking advice.

At best: You get one guy arrested and weird questioning
Most likely: Nothing happens and you literally just went out in a costume for the day
Bad: Cops called or you end up injured
Worse: Prison or illegals who aren't afraid of a bit of mean mugging

Don't fall for the fucking bait. It is so fucking insane that it would NOT solve any of the issues you want solved. It's like a shitty lifehack.

Remember meanwhile there's someone else actually solving the problem.

According to this shill, looking like pic related will get you arrested

you are taking Sup Forums way too seriously mr fbi

white man logic

>lets dress as law enforcement
>to scare people that run into law enforcement every day

Dude... NO. That's impersonating a CIA guy, which is punishable by being shot and thrown out of an airplane. 100x as dangerous as what OP is suggesting

This is dumb OP. To tackle illegal immigration you need to dismantle their networks that support illegals coming here and staying here. Also, illegals might just murder you and move on to the next town with a new ssn and new name once they figure out you were larping.

Find local nonprofits that support illegals and spread the word about them.

Find local professionals that help them with legal problems. Report them to their licensing boards for unethical behavior. Spanish speaking lawyers are particularly good targets, as you can call the local state bar association. Contractors seen picking up illegals in front of home depot may not want calls to the state contractor's board about them using illegal labor.

Shame your local home depots with protests to keep illegals from hanging out in front of them.

Take out the root of the problem rather than hacking away at the leaves.

>not already dressing like a respectable white american male

khakis, polos, and button down shirts aren't illegal

there is no need to go further and wear an earpiece/walkie talkie/patches.

just existing, being a white male, and dressing like a respectable american (a winner) is already enough to trigger illegals and minorities(losers)

sunglasses + baseball caps are also an intimidating combo

Are you mentally handicap?

>Staring at someone threateningly
>Illegal
You should have learned the laws before you invade Juan

I like your style kid.

Thanks for informing me faggots now I know how to stop nerdy beta males trying to act like ICE agents from afar. Passing on this info to others lol

oh man, Im so envious that we dont deport in Germany - its just oven or nothing at all

The gang is all here

Change WiFi name ICE Vehicle

Extra bonus points: Listen to a public police scanner with your phone and have it play so people in earshot hear the chatter

inconspicuously yell "CORRER! LA MIGRA!" (translation: Run, Immigration police!" when relatively close to a group of Mexicans. You want to make it sound as authentically spanish as possible, and you don't want to look at them when you say it.

About 6 years ago i got my license to carry, At 1st I was excited and I gained a type of confidence I didnt have in public before i started conceal carrying and training. I felt safer, more secure with myself, I kept my head up more (i live in an area that's %39 nog btw) and I looked people in the eyes more, basically I stopped being a little beta bitch, and even when not carrying I kept this same posture and confidence.
I noticed something though, dindus dont like being looked in the eyes around here by a white male. The second you lock eyes on one of these nogs, even when they are in groups, they seem to sulk, as if energy is draining from them. Perhaps its because since I was growing up I always had people mention that i always had a pissed expression on my face, even though it was my standard dull look.

Ive come to love looking nogs in the eyes, I get to see their character and worth, very very few will maintain, and those that do generally seem to be the ones that have proper looks about them, and then they tend to give you a nod.

The rest however, like fuckin children that just did something wrong and sweat beads off them as if they are thinking "oh no, ive been caught"...like Jew being exposed.

Its kinda fun honestly...oh and fuckin dress decently for fucks sake

I can attest to this too. Just had an interaction with a black man handing me my bag in a retail store. "Aaaaight, mmuhhmff" was all I got from him. I was sure to look at him, here was ducking away like you said, and be very clear with my thank you have a nice day. No response from him.

Just got my outfit together for less than $10 at a thrift store. Couldn't find a wind breaker though.

brilliant

Might wanna brush up on your Spanish first, correr means to run. You'd be saying "To run, the immigration police!"

>What to wear:
>not what you said

ICE doesn't own the rights to those clothes or any combination of them, as long as we don't claim to be an agent and don't wear anything with their name or logo no one can do anything

You guys go hard if you're actually willing to dress like a complete idiot to do this.

I'm loving this ICE uniform. Professional yet khaki cargo pants for getting a little gritty.

Why not?
Gotta grocery shop? Throw on the get up. Shopping for supplies? Throw it on. Going to a summer festival? Suit up. I'm gonna larp a few times a week.

i already wear tan or green or brown khaki shorts and shirts everywhere i go

i'm also a ham radio tard so i carry a radio on a belt thing

I FORGOT TO ADD: WEAR A BODYCAM TO LOOK OFFICIAL AND TO GET PRICELESS REACTIONS!

>WEAR A BODYCAM TO LOOK OFFICIAL AND TO GET PRICELESS REACTIONS!

now your just trying to get people arrested and make us look worse.

fucking kike

anyone who does that is retarded. the first post is legal and ok. the bodycam shit mixed with the outfit is impersonating a officer of the law.

I prefer my way, I can pass as both a nazi and a syrian, It's like I smeared zombie guts all over me, I can walk amongst them.
I respect your passions.

>the bodycam shit mixed with the outfit is impersonating a officer of the law.

Body cameras are legal for people to wear and use. Polo shirts, khakis, boots, and belts are legal to wear. This combination is legal to wear. As long as you do not claim to be an officer or agent or wear clothing/logos/patches/insignia that says you are an officer or agent or act beyond the law ITS ALL LEGAL.

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of an airplane?

we need to keep it in the vague "what if" realm so that it really fucks with their heads. remember, the slow knife cuts deepest

when pol actually makes gangstalking a reality

This is all you really need
$12.
ebay.com/itm/Mens-Lined-Hooded-Windbreaker-Jacket-/262316668703?var=561080616043&hash=item3d134ab71f:g:ApkAAOSwUuFW10Zj

carry around an old walkie talkie. Just randomly take it out of your pocket, look at it and put it back in your pocket.
BEANERS = BTFO

Don't forget these.

It may sound fucked up but I've done this multiple times and have talked about it on here

Anytime you see a Mexican walking out of a home address, or see them in groups call the police or immigration (police works faster)
All you have to say is "Was a work and heard a co worker bragging about how he was illegal, and how they make money of drug trade from *list address here*"

I've gone back to see the result of my calls and once saw about 5-6 beaners in handcuffs on the front lawn (4 of which turned out to be illegal) and their kids were screaming crying, and the baby mommas also.

>Also note, you do not need any proof and to call solely based on skin color

If they are legal, and nothing is fishy then you have nothing to feel bad about
If they are illegal, or found with any substance on them they will be punished (they almost always do)

I could probably deport half of the people living on my block this way. Great tip, user.

Second time I've seen you, so here's a question.
Won't some three letter agency know that it is "you" at some point? That you go around and give of anonymous tips at random?
I'm completely unsure about the lay of the land on that, but it kinda sounds like you could get into hot water because of interferring with police work.

Can I wear my

>Federal
>Booty
>Inspector

shirt?

Payphones
I have genuine cause against most of the people also, I know most of the legal Mexicans and if I overhear about illegals from them I hit the phones

Very disrespectful!

Well, right. Burner phones. Don't have these around here, so they slipped my mind.
Carry on with the good work then.

Plus this isn't Germany
Most cops are itching for a phone call to bust heads

Oh shit, I'm dressed like this right now. Will they raid my place of employment??

Payphone is pic
We still have them in some places, although they are getting harder to find

I already dress just like this.

ICE
ICE
BABY

>nobody cared who i was until i put on the khakis

kek

interesting you should post something like this. I never though about hazing illegals this way. I dress like an officer and carry a baofeng radio tuned to my local dispatch whenever im exploring abandoned buildings. I also carry a 1000 lumen heavy flashlight capable of being used as a weapon. Also when I do see people I confront them and ask them what they are doing but don't say im anything official, they just assume it.

Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

At least you can talk

HIDE YOUR DOGS!

We in gangs now?

The ATF knows about Bane

FUCK

>Perhaps its because since I was growing up I always had people mention that i always had a pissed expression on my face, even though it was my standard dull look.

It's called "resting bitch face," my dude. Don't be embarrassed, lots of people have it these days. It's 2017.

>STEAL THIS LOOK

hey thats pretty good

>Payphone is pic
>We still have them in some places, although they are getting harder to find

Seeing those in real life is weird. They are all over the place when I was a kid, but now seeing one makes me feel uneasy, suspicious that I may have slipped back in time.

You don't get to bring friends

>Make Illegals Afraid Again

Haha, based. Have a bump, all spics should be shot.

Bane is responsible and always gets his stamps.

Just wear Oakley sunglasses and tuck your shirt in

That should be enough

>gun gun gun gun shotgun
>jamal's got a battering ram

Smart agents.

I'm not gonna fall into this trap.

Spics are horribly afraid of anyone wearing 5.11 pants and combat boots. They really do notice! One time we were in plain clothes doing a training operation in town, we went to a bus stop, suddenly we hear "mire los zappatos" and Mexicans start running everywhere.
One of the guys in our group wore his brown combat boots with his Tac pants.

T. Border patrol agent

yes bumpin too good shills are sliding this thread

Who is this guy

He's CIA