Multiculturalism is killing Sup Forums

Amerifats and Europeans don't have the same concerns and the same issues, and most importantly they don't have the same ways to treat them. America is literally Jewland, a nation of immigrant, where "muh freedom" and consumerism are above everything else. Europe is a land of monarchy, fascism, White supremacy, Christianity and paganism.

Nothing productive will ever occur from a place where there are constant struggles and misunderstandings between people who're only united by a good, but very primitive form of racism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZrAfMDAqzLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fact: there are no pureblood Americans. They all come from somewhere else. A degenerate shitfest with people from all around the world pretending to be united between cucked values of liberty.

They don't have roots or history. They shouldn't be part of the struggle against shitskins because many of them are and they spread jewish degeneracy all around the world and of course Europe.

What Americans want: civic nationalism, as long as people behave good they can come in buy their new iPhone 13.

What Europeans want: Europe for Europeans.

This. You're speaking wisdom, frenchbro.
>inb4 "muh constitution" "muh freedom"
You're worshipping a piece of paper. Top kek.

Quite true, even though Sup Forums has been polluted with liberal shills lately.

>Americans will ignore the truth

t. Most shitskin country in Europe.

Here shitskins aren't normal citizens, they'll always be foreigners or "migrants". While America is literally a land of immigrants. Top kek.

The far-left mods are killing this board. They control what we discuss.

Yeah until France is 50% shitskin and then what? We basically have the whites only suburb and the shitskin cities. It's the same bullshit. But once they outnumber you it makes no difference. France is finished.

Why do you use that flag then?

Interesting opinion nigger.

>a nation of immigrants
This is a jew-made meme.
They really don't. Stop falling for cripplechan propaganda.

>anti-american thread #5231 by sandnigger whose family got drone striked

Truth hurts. Did you know if there were no blacks or Hispanics in America we would have a budget surplus even with our huge military? The average Hispanic collects 7,000 from government each year. Average nigger collects 10,000. No niggers or Hispanics and we'd have a surplus.

>Mfw multiculturalism and civic nationalism is the global leader.

I would like to interject for a moment.
I'm an artist, and yes, a shitskin, and I've lived to France, Paris as an art student, and traveled around the US to even conservative places like houston, nashville etc.
In France, you always get the feeling you're out of place, somewhat different, if you are in an art exihibit, while in the US, you feel like everyone else does, and that makes it easier for you to roam about.
TLDR: The USA was never meant to be white country in the first place, and it never will be.

I agree. Americans and Europeans are fundamentally different in our political wants and desires. What is all boils down to, is that Americans are civic nationalists, while we're ethnic nationalists. Literally anybody that moves to America, is an American. Whereas being English, French, Russian, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean etc. is determined by genetics. This is an irreconcilable difference.

yes. mook should ban everyone outside america

We all hate niggers and muslims tho, so we can at least have solidarity with one another

The US was never meant to be a white country? The modern US was. It was built by white people for white people. It was build by white slave owners. How can we afford these non-whites when they live off the government? You just want to conquer this land. That's why you say it was meant to be nonwhite. Up until recently non-whites very little rights. Your opinion on it means nothing because you're not white.

>Americans are civic nationalists
You and OP are pretty retarded. America was founded on being a state of "white people" (= west-European mutts), which is not ideal. But accepting whites only is still ethno-nationalism and a thousand miles better than accepting niggers.

>The modern US was. It was built by white people for white people
yes tell me moar bubba lee

Honestly, this whole "American mutts HAHA you faggots are already mixed, just give up" is so fucking stupid and kinda feels like a psy-op. Every European is "mixed" to some degree, it's just that Americans are more so.

(changed my flag and added more, not trying to samefag)

>hey guize i swear i am whyte

The US is literally the "white" country with the smallest percentage of white people in the entire world. So what the fuck are you even talking about when you say other countries have "shitskins" you dumb retarded burger?

>Every European is "mixed" to some degree, it's just that Americans are more so.
How much "mixed" can I be, and call myself hwhite?

Obviously none in your pic are white. What's your point? White people don't exist?

>Obviously none in your pic are white
Wrong, their gubmint records beg to differ with you

>White people don't exist?
I've already made it, how much % of shitskin/negroid blood can I hab and still call myself 'Murican Hwhite by your standards

This.

>how much % of shitskin/negroid blood can I hab and still call myself 'Murican Hwhite
No more than anyone living in Europe can.

America was most definitely meant to be a whites only nation. Read the naturalization law of 1790... it literallystates that only free white men were eeligible for citizenship.

>No more than anyone living in Europe can.
I didn't ask for a ballpark figure, though I'll settle for a range.

Kill whitey youtu.be/ZrAfMDAqzLg

as much as i like white americans i have to say that median quality of burgerflag posting is horrid in peak burger hours, that is deep night for euros.
if at least 3/5 of them arent fucking niggers or mongrels then i am a fucking pope

Im living in poland and im (like you like to say) shitskin. Im working hard and im paying taxes. Im not going to destroy this country. Im avg person and noone is having problems with me, i can even say so many people likes me.

true. Deep night Sup Forums is fucking awful. I only got there once when I was drunk and it was a shitshow

>The USA was never meant to be white country in the first place, and it never will be.

I'm just playing double's advocate here, but the USA was intended to purely be a white man's country for Europeans, but without actually being in Europe in fact. Then (((Wilson))) happened, followed by (((FDR))) and then (((LBJ))) finally destroyed it in 1965 with "his" (((immigration reform act))).
So while I want to say you're 100% right, you're actually 100% wrong.

>Deep night Sup Forums is fucking awful
sorry, what hours and timezone are you talking about?
genuwine question

I don't think Israelis have to worry about it desu senpai so you'll be fine baka.

>Then (((Wilson))) happened, followed by (((FDR))) and then (((LBJ))) finally destroyed it in 1965 with "his" (((immigration reform act))).

Interesting. Care to elaborate?

>I don't think Israelis have to worry about it
Answer my question goyim or your next president will be a transsexual mtf nig

Yes you can pretty much tell if a burger is white or non white by the quality of their speech.

Then leave this is an American board.

in about 4-5 hours things will go to shit

I know what you mean.
Earlier a (((Yank))) was trying to tell me that breaking up the 100% Muslim schools in the north (aka rape academies) was a bad thing.

He actually seemed to believe that letting them have their own schools where they can learn sharia without any whites bothering them was a good thing.

I don't know if it was authentic American stupidity or another example of a Yanks trying to fuck up Britain.

Sup Forumstards would rather scream about who's whiter than who than focus on the subject at hand.

Actually he was right but not for the good reasons. He thinks that because in America it's common to have a multi racial separation, it's basically an officious segregation.
But it's good for us in Europe because it prevents them from integrating (or pretending to do so), therefore they'll be easier to detect, kill or expel when the day will come.

They have a lot more room. They can give entire cities away and still escape. We don't have that luxury.

So it'll be ~2:30 AM in Berlin, 8:30 PM in Jew York and 5:30 PM in LA
Does that mean most retarded burger posting comes from the east coast?

Dear Black People,

I'm so sorry.

I owe you all reparations because every freedom that I have taken granted for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors stole. I have benefited from this wealth that was stolen from you as have all of my ancestors, the ones that owned slaves and the ones that did not. All white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of colonialism and slavery that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.

Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been at the expense of all of my black and brown brothers and sisters around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the blood of slavery and genocide. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still bared the face of the slave masters. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you owe money, I owe money. You owe them reparations right now and you will pay them right now, or we will take them from you.

I'm so sorry.

Give OP some credit, he dodged at least 3 trucks of peace just to make a bait thread.

Now wave the white flag, faggot.

Europe is irreligious as fuck, what do you mean it's the "land of Christianity and paganism"? It's this very vacuum of religious influence that is aiding the spread/propagation of Islam. And never forget that Frankfurt School was forged in Europe.

looking at my personal habits im most active 20-22 so west coast?
but i may be a poor marker

>20-22
If you're talking GMT+2 i.e. time in Poland then that would be harder to classify.
I was assuming that since in 4-5 hours burgers will grace this board with 'murican education, it would be east coast amerifarts, because in 4-5 hours it will be ~9 PM in Noo york

yes you misunderstood my post, i mean that you couldve based it on wrong presumption that afterwork is the peak hit time which i based on my personal browsing habits that is posting on Sup Forums mostly around 20-22

I don't want civic nationalism

I want almost all American immigrants to be from Europe or the Anglo countries. That won't happen unless the Hart-Celler act is repealed.

>a nation of immigrant
Francistan flag and uses that bullshit "nation of immigrants" slogan of leftards.

FUCK OF KIKE!

Pretty accurate, it would be a lot more efficient if we had separate boards for Americans and Europeans. Like pol/Europe/ pol/America/

Fuck off. America is God's country and will be so until the very day it is destroyed. A few sinners in charge wont change that.

>Like pol/Europe/
a /pole/ for short, i propose this to be the logo

>The USA was never meant to be white country in the first place
Then explain pic related, faggot.

This will never happen, Europeans will never be friendly to Americans, they never have.
>a fucking leaf talking about who's white
Canada is going to be a white-minority country before the US, enjoy being annexed by China.

As much as I agree with you, we need to stop the D&C shit. We aren't enough to be significantly divided between the nationalist forces. And even if the ultimate goal of the Americans is slightly different, most of their posters are fairly pretty based and objective allies against niggers and degeneracy, with our own means.

Dunno what you're talking about, this country was founded by settlers, not immigrants. Every Nation in the world has immigrants, especially France lol.

Also, you really don't have much room to talk, considering the current state of your country. Or of Europe, for that matter. Only Poland is on the right track.

Ultimately, this just seems like another nigger/Jew thread to cause division among whites. Sorry, but I have no problems with whites, regardless of what country they come from. Including France.

YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

Meh, you're talking about something you know little of. This has been a white country up until the 1960s. Before that, the abolitionists tried resettling niggs back in Africa.

For example, the American Colonization Society founded the country of Liberia. It's capital is Monrovia, named after President Monroe. Even Lincoln who freed the slaves, wanted to send them back. Even in the 1900s our government attempted to relocate negroes back to Africa. Study your history, m8. Or don't talk about things you know nothing of.

You missed the point of the thread apparently.