/DNA/ General

Prove you're white, discuss results. Let's see how many of you are supposed to be here

Not sure how to read these results

bump

>Americans ITT

>American's wanting to learn and discuss
Is this a bad thing?

last bump

wtf is unassigned?

Unclear where it came from. I doubt I'm anything but Anglo though, I've traced all of my ancestors back to when they arrived here, and they are all Brits

Yeah that test seems like its a little more accurate in terms of european dna markers, ancestry is more general. I've traced both my fathers side and mothers side to england in the 1400's but im only 3% british

In the USA where mulattos and spics count as "white", i'm certainly white. Don't know if this would fly as white in Europe tho

Anything below 5% can usually be ignored.

>jew

>hand rubbing intensifies

>white
>Italy / Greece

Get fucked shitskin.

>tfw you are american and have to take a DNA test to make sure you are white.

At least I know my ancestors didn't mix with niggers without even testing it.

less than 1% is noise for sure

>spen
>thinks his ancestors aren't mixed with niggers

I'd get tested for sickle cell disease if I were you.

I'm pretty sure none of this is even available in most of Europe to begin with

Kek there's even an "American moors" community or whatever the fuck. I saw it on YT and it was all negroes. Really made me think

It is, i've seen tests of spanish people and french and portuguese, you all score more than 99% europe in that 23m dna stuff.

Exactly, because we don't need it.
Ok, mohammed, but I'll let you know that moors stuck to their own. Now make sure to enjoy your diversity, alright?

>Paying for 23goysandme

Please leave and drink bleach. Only you mystery meat negros should consider paying for a DNA analysis.

britbro is with me in this stuff

you first ;^)

> I'm not black I'm Andre...
Look guys, sorry for an abomination such as myself to be lurking on a superior man's thread, but I just wanted to let you know that I wish I was pure like you guys. The blissful ignorance brought about by the inbred induced idiocy would have made living on this Earth so much more enjoyable. Genetic superiority can sure be daunting at times...

>Scandinavia
>white

Kys normie

You inherit different ethnic backgrounds than your siblings (assuming we're talking about American mutts here), because you do not receive the same copy of genetic information as each other. If you both took the same ancestry test, it would likely have at least a slight variation in the results.

Blows my mind how many dumb cunts waste their money on this inaccurate (((test)))

>Using normie instead of normal-fag
Kys newfag

I took two tests to see how the results would compare.

>European
>White
lmao the original europeans were black retard

It seems all the 'moor' stories and indeed lies.

I can wear a fez unironically, right?

What's so bad about this again? So long as you're based you're fine desu.

Which is better, 23andme or Ancestry? Or is there a third option that you guys do?

I'm afraid to do these because my Mom's maiden name is Wirth, which is a kike name

100% european checking in

have a dna kit lying around but haven't used it yet

>Which is better, 23andme or Ancestry? Or is there a third option that you guys do?

None of them are accurate at face value. You have to use GEDMATCH and compare with other people on forums dedicated.

LivingDNA is probably the best commercial calculator to take at face value.

See:

23andme seems to do the same thing as ancestry, but they also offer a medical side as well. As long as you pay (((an additional toll))). Costs like 2 tests, because it is.

>but they also offer a medical side as well

...that you can get for free with raw data from any of the big companies if you're not retarded.

>larping as confederate
>wasted get
>still not doing big cums

Slay thyself, achmed

They (23 and others) are accurate to tell who you are, if you look white and you are native european you will score absolute majority europe.
gedmatch is if you want to see things from pre history paleolithic and the calculators can give you different stuff, not so much precision

Just pointing out that there will be significant error sources in these at the low percentages.

They have to determine what genes are e.g. "Italy/Greece". But this won't be based on a single gene. It's basically a number of genes. But not all Italian/Greek people will have all of those, and some outside will have some of them. Your ancestors could have spent 100 generations in France, but for some reason you could still have a few of the genes marked Siberian or whatever. Basically it's called Low Confidence region for a reason.

Who here /nonwhite/?
Russian + something from the Caucasus, I don't even know.

You are honorary white.

You're extra stupid, aren't you..?

My Ancestry results conflict a bit with my known (and researched) family tree.

My paternal grandfather's line is exclusively Irish and English. My paternal grandmother's line is Irish (her father) and Finnish (her father). But I score low for "Great Britain" and 15% "Scandinavia", but I have no known Scandinavian routes on either side. I'm not sure what to make of that. Viking rapebabies, maybe?

Similarly, my maternal grandfather's line is mostly Dutch, with one set of great-great grandparents who immigrated in 1907 from the Russian partition of Poland (I don't know precisely which modern day country they would have hailed from). I guess this could explain the high score for "Eastern Europe", but 26% seems a bit high for that one set of ancestors. I guess it's plausible due to DNA recombination.

My maternal grandmother's line is German and Italian (my great grandfather was from Osnabrück, as we're several generations before him) and my great grandmother was from Molfetta (as were several generations before her).

Yet, I don't really score high for Europe West, so perhaps that's also where those Scandinavian markers came from as well.

I popped the raw data into GEDMatch too and tried a few calculators, but they didn't give me much variation from what Ancestry reported.

I'd be interested in any input, but you can save the "hurr durr you paid the joooooos to store your DNA!" bullshit.

>and Finnish (her father)

Should be "her mother"

That certainly adds to the discussion.

JUST

Based. Green eyes, I hope?

shit/10. How many cups of tea have you had today??

> 25% Jew
One of your grandparents is Jewish, therefore you're a Jew.

Diverse/10.

You're ok mate. We'll let you stay.

R8 or H8

>Prove you're white
I know who my great-grandparents were and where in the north of England they came from.

Exactly.

Anyone try the National Geographic test before?

you must be truly autistic to give your DNA to one of those companies

Why?

I always see these types of comments, but never any explanation as to why it's so bad.

Rate me

oops left out the other parts

>enter my DNA database goy

Where do you think you are? Did you miss a turn?

There's no law that says that (((they))) cannot sell your DNA to insurance companies, which insurance companies can use to deny insurance/claims. They have some clause in their TOS that says that they (((probably))) won't sell the info, but nothing concrete. A lot of loopholes.

Nigger.

One example, the information is sold to insurance companies. Genetic predisposition is a useful vector for rate jacking/risk assessment.

I love how there never are latinos in these threads

Hazel/Green

>Trusting Jewish testing companies

what the fuck is a mexican doing here

>Mexican

100% Honkie.

speak of the diablo

Mexican intellectual

Those two words do not belong together

Do you have evidence of this occurring? Seems more like a conspiracy theory.

.2% Sub Saharan.

Get the fuck out of here /s

0, 2% is noise sir

23 and Jew gave me 0.2% african and Ancestry didnt show anything.

>gook
>jew
>nigger
>injun

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Mate, I'm 100% Aryan, my Jewish provider told me so

What is up with all the niggers on this site roleplaying as nazis

Umm what's with white people insisting on race-mixing? that's the route cause of the issue

This may be bait, but no. You are wrong. That is not "fact" the African origins meme is just that... With precursors to humankind being discovered deperately in remote location all over the planet (from Australian islands to North America) predating the African sites by thousands of years, it's starting to look like Africans are literally a race of primates who bred in with actual humans.

t. mestizo in denial who doesn't know how those tests work + doesn't know there isn't only 1 provider
Seriously, why are you here?

Replying to my post. Never understood why but my father was very darkly complected and I tan under a light bulb. Most of the year I have a Ralph Macchio thing going on. I just assumed I'd have some "diversity" in my DNA but I'm 110% white boi...how can I even compete, yo?

Not my European farmer ancestors' faults that the Jews sold you all into slavery. Life is hard. You can't blame everything on white people. We also suffer at the hands of the soulless Jew scourge. Time to face your real enemy.

Step aside mulattos, true white man coming through

thanks for the intro

Alien ancestry ?

Hey my finnish brother when will the soumi khanate rise again?

am i allowed in the ethnostate goys?

baka I'm reporting you to the ADL

If I did, I'd be dead, or they wouldn't be doing it anymore.

Someone said I was a rape baby looking at my dna results... but I'm still white so that's something.

I have all of my family history all the way back to the very early 1800s and I don't think anyone moved more than 10km per generation before it, so I'm good, I guess?