youtu.be/nWZMPxFdc1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IN MY GRAVE.

F

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

other than making shit music, he didn't deserve that

More like hanging desu famalam

Rip.

Linken park were the bees knees back in the day.

THIS NOOSE

when did he speak out against trump?

Would've done anything to go to a concert in the era of first two albums, that was amazing shit when I was a kid

Pedophiles on Sup Forums= This is what sexual abuse does to people.

I hope he's okay.

I'm a millennial. Wasn't fully redpilled until 2014. Knew something was wrong and would lurk on feminist websites like Jezebel Gawker Salon Vox Slate for years in order to understand and establish a narrative. What were they after, what did they want, why were they doing this, why were they seeking the active destruction of my people and civilization. I'm part of a Facebook page of Alt-righters. This came from a member I trust. He was a degenerate goon that has been planting seeds of destruction and the minds of people for years. This is a war for all that we are. If I'm given a weapon of opportunity I'm going to take it. You do with it what you will.

>the bees knees

>>>/tumblr/

twitter.com/chesterbe/status/675374464058589184?lang=en

twitter.com/chesterbe/status/796064905665200128?lang=en

twitter.com/ChesterBe/status/825917601125535744

It's British slang you dipshit.

fpbp

Or the 1930s.

Get well soon.

I'M HANGING IN MY HALL, CAUSE TRUMP'S GONNA BUILD THE WAAAAAAALL

I'LL NEVER SING AGAIN, AND ONLY BE REMEMBERED FOR IN THE END

SO I'M BREAKING MY NECK, I'M BREAKING MY NECK, I'M BREAKING MY NECK TONIGHT

Another one bites the dust!

>I HURT MYSELF TODAY

TRUMPS CURSE?

HOW'S HE KEEPS ON GETTING AWAY FROM THIS???

I'm a millennial. Wasn't fully redpilled until 2014. Knew something was wrong and would lurk on feminist websites like Jezebel Gawker Salon Vox Slate for years in order to understand and establish a narrative. What were they after, what did they want, why were they doing this, why were they seeking the active destruction of my people and civilization. I'm part of a Facebook page of Alt-righters. This came from a member I trust. He was a degenerate goon that has been planting seeds of destruction and the minds of people for years. This is a war for all that we are. If I'm given a weapon of opportunity I'm going to take it. You do with it what you will.

OJ GRANTED PAROLE!!!!!

I'm still sad even though they have been shit since the late 00's.

>Suicide by hanging
>On Chris Cornell's birthday
>Less than a week from Tour-date with his own band
>Leaves behind 6 kids.

Seriously, even if you hate life be a robot for the kids you brought into this world until they are at least settled in their own life as adults. You committed suicide over your friend, but left half a dozen kids behind? WTF.

That's if he even suicided at all! Probably deep state murder/sacrificed.

the curse strikes again

Breaking News: Rock fans around the world saddened to hear that Creed Frontman Scott Stapp reportedly woke up this morning.

Got some cool memories to their first two albums and they pretty much were my gateway to metal,other than that fuck this coward faggot by doing this when hes a father of 6

I remember this band, they, along with Limp Dipshit, were the forerunners of an absolutely shit ton of bands that came along in the 21st century and spelled the end of rock music ever being cool again.

w

>the end of rock music ever being cool again.

I fucked that up. Should read:

>the end of rock music, it ever being cool again.

Can't wait for peoole to pretend to care about suicidal depressives for a couple of days.

S

Idk how to feel that when I first saw the headline my thought was "CRAAAAWLING" in reference to Sup Forums meme, and then immediately to come here.

HOLY SHIT!

Top tier mang.

How did he die?

IT MAKES ME NOT FEEL!

Hanged himself.

To see if he could feel?

alphabay is shut down, owner hangs himself
hansa market is shut down, linkin park hangs himself

coincidence?

>THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

He had to fall to lose it allll

Ouch, perfect.

>Chester dead
>McCain sick
>OJ out
Kek is working overtime.

I Hung Myself Today

I'd hang myself, too, if I sang like a girl for a decade. That being said he will be missed.

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

I don't remember which Linkin Park album it was, but one was on in the background the first time I made love to a woman named Titanya Putinbutski.

She never let me put it in her butt.

Sad memory.

Trump strikes again.

I am 33 and I remember discovering hybrid theory and thought Linkin Park was great (I was 16). That phase went away quickly.

It's also fairly common in my life in America, but I won't speak for the whole country. MDfag reporting.

Yeah, it was called their third album. Girl singing ever since.

What does pic related think now?

IT DOESN'T EVEN MAAAATER!!!

fpbp

Cheeky.

he'll be ressurected
numbers don't lie

Will he be okay?

>CRAWLING

IN MY NOOSE!

Press C to crawl in foreskin:

C

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well.

Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.
I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

>Chester was very close with Chris Cornell, who himself committed suicide by hanging in May. Today would have been Cornell's 53rd birthday. Chester wrote an open letter to Chris on the day of Chris' suicide.

>He had said in the past he had considered committing suicide because he had been abused as a child by an older male.

Child abuse
Monarch programming

All the clues are there. Do you really think that famous celebrities are miserable drug addicts for no reason?

What do you think the song "Black Hole Sun" actually means?

Satanists get what they deserve, my theory is that he simply could'n take it anymore and did not give a shit about his fans to come clean about everything

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Linkin Park is my FAVORITE BAND
and now their songs are DONE FOR

>Linkin Park is my FAVORITE BAND
Underage and Sup Forums

>Who were Linkin Park touring with during the summer?

>Which band member of which group has worked as a political operative for the Kerry's and Clinton's?

>Why did he start a foundation where he could maintain close contact with John Podesta?

MY WALLS ARE CLOSING IN

He was found surrounded by drugs and alcohol. Maybe he'll bleed it out?

I TRIED SO HARD

That's a trap.

nice

He literally released album called "white people"

Ei.

What a shit day

Elaborate

THESE WORMS WILL HAVE A GOOD MEAL

HA. GAT EEEM

he literally did it to himself

F
youtu.be/nWZMPxFdc1A

The Pedophile that molested him did it to him.

THE NOOSE IS HOW I GO

checked n kekd

"HANGING IN MY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE"

I laughed at the prospect of there being some funny memes when this guy died.
I haven't even seen these memes yet or have any idea what they will be like but they are already hilarious.

HOLY SHIT, WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF RETRIBUTION THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE. WHO DIES TOMORROW, STEPHEN COLBERT????

ARF*

>DIES
Mccain.

"NOOOSSSEEE IS HOW I FAAAALLLLLLL"

So was "breaking the habit" basically his own struggles with depression? Where "breaking the habit" is basically killing himself instead of going through cycles of drugs and depression? Because the video literally shows him killing himself and the lyrics kinda make a lot more sense now.

"I don't know how I got this way, I'll never be alright. So I'm breaking the habit tonight."

My sister had tickets to see them with Blink 182. She's absolutely furious.