What is the most redpilled thing you have done recently?

>be basically dead inside
>10:30 at night
>get off from my armed security job, trying to get a job at the sheriffs department
>hop on the bus to go home
>get off to transfer to my last bus
>drunk black bum sitting in the stop shelter and listening to music on his smart phone(yes, a fucking smart phone.)
>"Eyyy you look like a pretty cool nigga, got a dollah?"
>"Sorry, but I only have two singles for the bus."
>"Fuck you then."
>the bum notices my uniform
>"You a rent a cop? I coulda been a real cop but I fucked dat up."
>proceeds to tell me his life story
>i'm getting visibly pissed but the drunk nigger can't take a hint
>on and on
>i snap and impulsively pull my collapsible baton and hit him (not hard enough to kill him) in the left temple leaving a minor gash
>"Zzzzz"
>i walk about 2/4 of a mile to the next stop on that line in case the bum wakes up
>bus picks me up as i'm walking
>get home around 11:45 and sterilize the baton with rubbing alcohol, god knows what diseases these street people have

You next.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1500580494144.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ma0SruA8u3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2/4 of a mile
Ask me how I know you're not getting a better job any time soon

Kek! He did a 360 and got out of there.

typo, fuck you autistic math nazi

>2/4 of a mile

Take it easy man, put the club down.

Ok my turn. I was headed home from work. Saw this homeless nigger sleeping at the bus stop. I noticed he was knocked out. Once I realized this I set to work. I quickly searched him and took a few dollars from his wallet as well as his ID and old photos. I also took his shoes and threw them down a storm sewer. As my final act of redpilling, I jacked off on his unconscious face.

Next

>2/4 of a mile

Why not just write "1/2" or "half" a mile?

I wasted some idiot sandniggers money by getting him to splash acid over my face, all those bennies he gets spent on acid and he didn't even get to throw it in the face of a random woman hes never spoken to before.

>I jacked off on his unconscious face.
> his ID and old photos

I cracked a laugh

I went into a local Dunkin Donuts that is 100% staffed by beaners and stole all their napkins.

sounds about right. Sup Forums only able to fight homeless drunks.
why dont you grow a pair and square up to someone who can defend themselves?

Thanks. I like to go the extra 2/4 mile.

Clean my room and sort myself out

That's what i do on Friday nights before i start getting drunk and shitpost.

kek'd

lets hope you stay as a rent a cop

That's bullshit! I fight any unconscious person regardless of their level of intoxication of living situation.

That wasn't redpilled. You basically just chimped out like a retard. Kys.

How do you typo any reduced fraction?

nice blog dude !

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

learn to read dipshit, it was the most redpilled thing i had done RECENTLY.

>Drove to bad part of town
>Took crossbow with field points
>1:00 am ...cops don't exist here
>Bolts are sterile
>search for pack of dindus
>park around corner lights off
>its pitch black
>hog pack is 50 yards away
>roll window down enough
>shoot dundu in legs

He must be using the phone app.

> doesn't into reduced fractions

> typo

You want to know the most redpilled thing you could possibly do right now? Shoot yourself in the fucking head at the next possible moment.

That's not nice. I think the most redpilled thing he could do is learn fractions.

please tell me about the bravest redpilled thing you've done.

something tells me they are both the same events.

>be army fag
>few hours ago have training mission to guard a fuel point
>soldiers dressed up as sand niggers, robes etc show up
>Platoon gathers on point rifles ready
>they start saying some gibberish and move closer to us
>female captain, diversity promotion bitch says in a lispy fag voice "stay back"
>I yell "ma'am they're just peaceful migrants"
>platoon laughs hysterically
>her face finds mine and gives me sour look.
>mfw KP tomorrow
>mfw no face

you first, i bet your an antifa saboteur

im not the one who made the thread claiming anything.

but ill bite
The most redpilled thing ive ever done was ignore the opinions of people who dont directly influence my life.

I've been blue pilled lately. I gave a black beggar some change when he came up and asked me.

I'm so lonely it was nice to actually have someone come up and talk to me for once

I need a woman in my life, bros.

*You're

i.4cdn.org/gif/1500580494144.webm

lame

my mexican friend and i beat up a hipster couple, that is extraordinarily redpilled.

In an argument with a black. Immediately get called racist. Say yeah I am but point out how their argument flaws and further point out that racism has nothing to do with the situation at all. Everyone around me got a visibly warm feeling inside. Success.

suddenly one day:
>get bored
>go to gym

feeling alive bois

And this is why the usa has a problem with police brutality.

I mow lawns for a living and drive around from neighborhood to neighborhood yelling at niggers, spics and jihadis

>be me
>be walking home from work at around 10PM
>turn corner, see 4 hood looking black guys
>uh oh, safety goes off
>hopefully they don't see me
>hear an "AY YO"
>FUGGGGGGGGGGG
>group approaches me
>WHERE YOU FROM
>tell them
>YOU IN WRONG HOOD NIGGA, GOTTA PAY A REPARISHIN TAX
>uhhhh ok?
>didn't feel like a robbery, but didnt feel normal either
>break silence by asking what that is
>he says I have to pay each one $5, or they will beat me up
>I only have a $10

It's known as the Two Quarters (2/4) Compromise

>when OP is a retard

I replaced the shut-off valve on my neighbor's toilet. She is a 70 yr old lady who lives alone and I noticed her struggling with push mower when I first moved into neighborhood so I offered to do it. Now I do it every other week and take her to the grocery store once a week. The whole neighborhood thinks I'm awesome and she's always making me delicious treats.

Get a trap gf.

10/10

>beating a defenseless homeless bro
>too scared to beat teenage niggers who are the real problem
GTFO faggot

i can only understand, i live in the blackest city of France, hard not to talk to anyone, can't even find a gf in this hellhole, they're all full black

i like you

And this is why you will never be a real cop. Your autism will fail you during the psychological test

LMAO

Meeting a blonde white ethnonationalist qt tonight for a first date. She wants 4 kids, loves to cook, and believes its her duty as a woman to satisfy her husband.

Want to know how I know you're a POG?

That is what you get for being a pog

>teenage niggers
>real problem

what do you think the 2nd is for? mark my words, the time will come for that

Why you gotta be such a big meanie

Dear Black People,

I'm so sorry.

I owe you all reparations because every freedom that I have taken granted for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors stole. I have benefited from this wealth that was stolen from you as have all of my ancestors, the ones that owned slaves and the ones that did not. All white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of colonialism and slavery that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.

Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been at the expense of all of my black and brown brothers and sisters around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the blood of slavery and genocide. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still bared the face of the slave masters. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you owe money, I owe money. You owe them reparations right now and you will pay them right now, or we will take them from you.

I'm so sorry.

my man

Provided her penis is sufficiently feminine, I see no reason not to propose to her tonight.

it's stringent on the penis thing though, so please do be sure to ask prior to popping the question

/r/ing the reviewbrah nigger story image

Two month ago my 74 y.o. mother got her first BBC. Being fucked by a well hung black man was always a wish of her but my racist father was always against it. As my father passed away at the beginning of this year, her wish became became reality.

I knew of her wish and flew with her to Jamaica for a vacation she'll never forget.
An employee of the hotel was willing to be the bull. He was equipped with a nine inch dick and fucked my mom every evening after his shift.

She loved every inch of his dick.

Not sure how "red pulled"this is but oh well.

>couple weeks ago
>having a smoke on my deck
>see a girl that looks absolutely wasted at a party on neighbors property
>get changed to go for a run
>see same girl stumbling to her car
>watch her get in
>fuckingcunt.jpg
>walk over to her car like a chad
>she's on the phone with someone
>looks at me and turns away
>laugh at this arrogant cunt and bang harder on her window
>she looks surprised now
>she rolls window down
>yeah excuse me miss but I noticed you stumbling to your car and were hanging out your door when you were trying to close it just now
>she begins saying something
>do my best to look/sound annoyed
>cut her off midsentence "you look fucking wasted, you're not planning on driving right now right?"
>she starts stammering no
>good because if I see you drive away I already have your plates and I'll call the cops so you can get a DWI
>silence while I'm standing there for a few seconds
>start actually getting angry, and call her an irresponsible moron and turn and walk off.

Saw her stumbling back into the house a few minutes after when I started my run.

Felt good to put a slut in her place.

>wife of a friend with a child wants me to fuck her for years
>sending me nudes and shit
>sometimes in my drunk and nihilistic moments I agree to meet (she lives in the other side of the country), just to call it off when I realise that I have morals and shit
>shit goes on for years
>seems like they are trying to fix their marriage and she leaves me alone
>nope
>she tells me they are divorcing
>I agree to meet because I haven't had any pussy for years
>I tell her I don't want anything else
>she pretends to agree
>gets clingier and clingier every day
>I call it off
>two weeks of futile attempts at emotional manipulation
>I always call her out on her bullshit
>I find some kind of sadistic amusement from emotinally tormenting a roastie who used to cheat on her future husband with his then best friend and also tried to seduce me
>she tells me she is having a date in two days to make me jealous
>I'm not jealous but she is getting boring
>tell her soon-to-be ex-husband about our two-years-long ordeal
>he is not that surprised, actually he wouldn't mind if we got together after the divorce
>cuck
>idontneedthatshit
>cunt comes home from the date, realizes I'm talking to her husband, she is mad
>accuses me of making his already bad mood even worse (nevermind he was pissed off because she was already dating)
>two days later she tells me how good her date was and she is visiting the guy in my city in two weeks
>whatever
>she also tells me that her husband keeps trying to persuade me that we should get together
>ask him what the fuck was that
>he didn't say such thing
>he only said he could imagine way worse alternatives
>call her out on her lies
>pathetic attempts to guilt trip me
>block her on facebook
>she doesn't know my new phone number

Should have done this easier, but the temptation was quite strong, especially because I've been an incel for years. But fucking her a few times then realising she lied about taking pills or shit like that ain't worth it.

I do

Some drug addict sandnigger in my city always targets tourists because he speaks good English, whenever I see him try asking people for gibs I come right over and tell them he's a con.
I always point my phone like I'm filming so this rif nigger runs every time.

He Did a 360 and reverse moonwalked away

Also for my most redpilled story

I made an algerian girl leave islam and hate shitskins, she now vote right any chance she get

I redpilled every single one of my friends, even the shitskins (i have only half-redpilled them since they're shitskins, they would go crazy at the white-nationalism part) and i made my mom look The Greatest Story Never Told (she loved it), she was alt-lite, she's now full death-squad

Also i never go out without a knife or my american fist, and black people where i live likes to stare at you in the eyes, most people turn a blind eye whenever they do it, i give them an even more angry look (they never did anything somehow, it's supposed to provoke a fight, i'm not even fit or anything)

Also, i have an american fist because my brother gave it to me at my 15th birthday, when i was 16y/o i still had never used it and i really wanted to try, i was the typical victim looking guy, with glasses and everything, a bit muscular for my age but you couldn't see through clothes, so i had an idea, i would go to the most known dangerous place of the city and simulate to text a message on my new phone, one hand in the pocket ready to take out my american fist

One nigger show up, typical gangster looking, the kind you can see one kilometer away, he's on the other side of the road, i'm staring at my phone but i see him, he cross the road to join my side, he pass me, nothing happens, 2 sec later:
"Hey man
- Yeah ?
- Be careful here, it's not safe, someone could rob you
- T-thanks senpai"

so basically nothing happened but i was pretty based at 16y/o

Also i just noticed it's called "brass knuckles" in the US, don't know why we call it "poing américain" here

Kek

Burst out laughing. Thanks.

Ayo hol up. I'm not even infantry. Marines are perminate POG

i called a some fag a fag once

The absolute state of American education. A 360 means you're facing the same way moron

I rate this bait a solid 8/10

>getting mad
that's not redpilled at all, you got cucked by your emotions

can't tell if bait or literally this new

>my mexican friend and i beat up a hipster couple
You're a nigger.

t. swampnigger

>>i walk about 2/4 of a mile
why not 1000000/2000000?

>huhuhuh yo beavis check it out im all like black or something huhuhuhuh

>Yeah ghhhmmhmhmhm cool... you're like one of those rappers of something ghmhmhhmhm

>cool huhuhuh

Nigger, that's you from the future!

You are the degenerate.
Violence over nothing is the sign or an animal, you are nothing better then a cracked out nigger on the street.
You will be what given police a bad name.

>fuck you then
>nothing

>take daughter to the park
>2 nigger moms and KEEEEIDS there
>barely even enter the park, KEEDS start screaming MAMAAAAA THAT GIRL TOUCHED OUR TOYS!!!
>i knew it what was happening but i just wanted to test
>daughter goes down slide
>nigglets are watching her every move to find something to be oppressed about, screeching to their angry black mom with tattoos
>pick up daughter after five minutes and mosey back to the car to go to another park further down the street.

I didn't relax.

>I attacked some black bum like a nigger

You're like the king of the Aryans, OP

Trying to redpill two girl friends atm to the inferiority of negros

>Jewish kid in my government class
>always saying sjw shit and agreeing with Marxist professor
>one day I try to redpill class on the holohox and he gets upset and basically forces the teacher to make me stop
>thatsit.jpg
>few days later I slip some weed in his backpack
>report him to campus police for selling drugs
>he gets arrested, criminally charged and then expelled

youtube.com/watch?v=ma0SruA8u3o

hey kid, you don't need a fancy schmancy public school to fucking lurk more

Kekburger

Helping your neighbors is a manly thing to do. Good job.

as much as I despise Jews, in the unlikely event you're telling the truth you're a terrible person. And that's such a kike thing to do as well - framing someone then reporting them to the authorities.

unless you yourself are a girl there is no point in befriending women.

no, he did the smart thing. gotta fight fire with fire sometimes.

Fucking kill yourself soft fucking faggot, that fucking Jew is everything this board hates, and your supporting him you fucking shill, gtfo Sup Forums fucking shitskin

LOOL

OPpic can't be true
rusanon

>2/4
>hitting a drunken bum for no other reason than to brag about it

You were the sorry faggot who picked on the kid in wheelchair weren't you?

You are an hero

Good chap.
Also, she'll probably leave you her house in her will.

no i'm not that low. however, i played baseball my freshmen year of highschool and the varsity team used to haze us really bad. some of it bordered on gay sexual assault. do you have any idea how much that ruins your mental and moral fabric?