Why do Germans love homosexuals so much?

Why do Germans love homosexuals so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2015/03/09/furrymap/#ScMfRb8VYqqc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably because they have a lot in the in their hands by ruling half of the world.

So what some men like to fuck men?

I donĀ“t like faggotry, but homosexuality it is cool

>Probably because they have a lot in the in their hands by ruling half of the world.
What?

To compensate for the actions committed in the past.

Homosexuality literally doesn't have anything to do with morality, this poll is retarded.

>ruling half of the world.

>ruining half of the world.

Fixed

Oh okay that makes more sense.

bump

It is not a moral issue. It is an issue of personal privacy, just as religion. People should be doing whatever they want in their own home... just don't drag your shit into the street and in public. That is why I am 100% against the hijab and 100% against sex in public, be it heterosexual sex or homosexual sex.

Why do Turks give eachother handjobs while theyre greased up and rolling around on the floor? Everybody's a fag. Sooner you realise this the sooner we can eliminate the roasty problem

based japs

reported, no discord links here dumbfuck. not even sneaky faggot ones.

>only half

I thought they were all bisexual?

It does, but then, 'not a moral issue' is one of the options.
Looking at the poll, I'm guessing you're from Canada?

It is a political agenda and hetero faggots want to praised on social media for being open minded and progressive.
I personally don't give a fuck, because you can do whatever you want in your own bedroom, but I don't support it nor do I support gay (((marriage))).

Did anyone notice Czechs had the highest approval? Never thought of them as a really gay country.

There's a reason why T*rks flock to Germany in droves.

Czech hunter. They have beautiful fiveskins and boys in all countries do faggy shit. Men too. Apparently you can procure out in the open there. Sometimes you gotta air out a dick you know? Bel ami gifs are fucking hot like this too and are prolly from same country

Hell is for ever!

if they did they wouldnt unleash the muzzies you fucking retard. toooppp kek bitch

Good thing you break commands just by doing what you did and they didnt. You sound like a de beers kike

Love my spanish bby boy

>mashable.com/2015/03/09/furrymap/#ScMfRb8VYqqc

Gee I wonder why.