Conservashits

>conservashits

well its true. all my educated friends are on either soc dem or some sort of neo liberal. my primary school friennds that didn't went to a collage are all very conservative.

I have become more conservative since I entered college.

implying that going 80k in debt for communist indoctrination, so you vote for democrats because they promise you debt forgiveness, and then failing because you're brainwashed and delusional from the jewish indoctrination is a more intelligent approach to life than a self taught capitalist with a library card and youtube access who makes a successful career making 120k+ a year
kill yourself faggot

Only liberal arts degree holders become democrats. People with actual professions, with actual income, will vote republican.

Actually someone should make an image that reads "DEMOCRATS HATE WEALTH / BECASE WHEN YOU ATTAIN WEALTH YOU STOP VOTING FOR THEM"

lol k

(((Education)))
Fuck off you faggot

Riiiiiiiiight.

Because all the hoodrat, welfare recipients that keep voting for their gibs are fucking geniuses, huh?

ONE EDUCATION PLS

Yes because all the inbred Drumpf supporters that live in trailer park shitholes are much more educated riiiiiiht

liberal arts and women's studies doesn't count as an education

Berkeley. Yeah those protestors burning shit and beating people for not being liberal faggots seemed really educated.

College doesn't fucking educate you properly, it teaches you about gender politics, safe spaces and how you're a snowflake.

>this shitty b8
>again
sage

Cooking meth, right wing YouTube videos and Christian indoctrination is not an education , Cletus

Stay in the weeds. Stay in your safe space full of super smart people.
The workers and producers will continue to vote you out of office.

>you pieces of shit! your so retarded!
>wait, why did we lose?
you people are denser than fucking lead plating

She's not wrong

Republican =/= conservative

That doesn't mean liberals are educated either.

>college graduate
>lol ur dumb
I thought I was in a thread on pol, but I must be drunk. No one can actually be this inept

pls dont reproduce..

you are probably too stupid to cook meth without blowing yourself up shit for brains

cooking meth is a far more practical skill then literally anything you pick up in a social science degree, for example

Wasn't cinco De mayo some corporate bullshit to get more money or something?

>education
spelled 'indoctrination' wrong.

sage