A daily reminder that giving women the right to vote and allowing them in the workplace was the single biggest mistake...

A daily reminder that giving women the right to vote and allowing them in the workplace was the single biggest mistake of Western Civilization and it's the reason for our downfall because the Patriatchy is the reason for civilization in the first place. It has little to do with Jews or refugees as these are just scapegoats.

If you were to remove the right to vote for women you'd end leftism in the West completely within a couple years (it's women who vote for leftist policies) and if you forbade them from entering the workplace you'd solve almost every single problem including the low birth rate problem. Men would have more jobs than ever, they will have double the wages, the excess jobs will force men to have more children, they will stop playing video games and will actually have a future worth looking forward to.

Prove me wrong. Hint: you can't.

If you support women's right to vote and work you support the death of Europe. It's as simple as that.

Yeah, that's right. Me working for a minimum wage in order to pay the bills, satisfy basic human needs and help my family will destroy Europe.

exactly, end yourself

Your husband/dad should be doing that. You can cook, clean and take care of the kids. That's the job you were designed for.

My dad is working his ass off I just want to help him and help my bf who doesn't have job right now because we live in a shithole where only nepotism guarantees you a job.

Women being allowed to work like men meant there was now two times more candidates for a given job.
Having both husband AND wife working also meant that the "acceptable minimum wage that allow you to feed your family" could be cut by half.

Your dad is working is ass off literally because you and other women made the worker's value fall to nearly nothing.

Show tits or leave!

>you and other women made the worker's value fall to nearly nothing.
why are you accusing ME of this? I was born into this world 21 yrs ago and people like you already make me feel guilty for huge social issues, wtf. What have I exactly done to you? I want to settle this once and for all. What does Sup Forums against me, an individual who lives her own life not giving fuck about any of you?

YOU are part of the problem by your indoctrinated ideology, and the flag you choose to represent you here in Sup Forums.

You are currently displaying, endless victim mentality, while thinking you are entitled to other people's earnings. You give TRUE women a bad rap, and you come across as next to worthless.

tits or gtfo, you stupid roastie

Shhh, you can't destroy Europe if there is no G*rmany for you to live in

>nepotism gets you a job
>boyfriend needs job, you have one.
>NEPOTISM GETS YOU A JOB

hmm...

And I'm doing all this by giving fuckin parking fines and tickets to people for 8 hrs a day? What indoctrinated ideology? I am fuckin working, something normal humans do unlike NEETs from this stupid Sup Forums. And yes I feel superior to other women because I could be like one of those golddigging bitches but no I chose love and harder life but this is the way I want to live. I'm not working because of some ideology wtf man, I do it because I wantto survive another month, I work for me and my bf and sacrifice my time for our future. But this is something you will never truly understand since you will all die alone with no true love from a female human being.
> while thinking you are entitled to other people's earnings
I earn my own money retard. Yeah, ok, the company I work for is kind of scam and since I work in streets, people threaten me sometimes but it's ok. As long as I can take my bf abroad andwe can travel, I am ok ;)

But I am young, only 21. So the plan is to stay here for as long as I can and when hiring time comes, I will recommend him as a potential worker. Even at a better position than me, I am in the least paying one...in the streets

>poster is a woman
>uses the anarcho-commie flag
>proving that OP is right.
Good riddance

You specifically ? Nah.
Womens as a whole that wanted (and still want) to change society so they could do "like the men", and don't give a fuck about the consequences ? Yes.

Men are the ones who are supposed to work and provide. It's been like this for millions of years you stupid roastie. By working you are depriving of a man of his duty, his life. Thats a job a man could be doing right now to fulfill his purpose? Why are so desperate to be a man? We are treating you with respect by not allowing you to work. Do you think work is easy? Fun? No.

But is it my fault that the company was looking for students specifically so they don't have to give 50% to governemnt but 17%? My father's friend works on a better position in this company, he recommended me, I needed money, saw it as a good chance to start building my future and I took the job. Why should I go to hell because I got the fuckin job that will help those very close to me? Again, you're accusing me of something that you should be accusing my company of, and bosses.
>Why are so desperate to be a man?
What? I am desperate to survive man, I need money, everyone needs money. I want to have a good future and start a family.
I think you completely lost the touch with reality.
>Do you think work is easy? Fun?
No it is not, but mine sometimes can be both.

I like how you are always bringing everything back to yourself. And how your discourse make more calls to emotion than actual arguments.

... nah, this as to be a troll. Someone can't be THAT much of a stereotype.

ofc i am talking about myself, so you can get a better picture of what i'm trying to say in your head
>actual arguments
I am explaining my situation and life circumstances so you can finally understand why people work. To survive. Men don't work to ''fulfill their purpose'' and women don't work to act all ''independent and like men''. We all do it to survive and get money cause if any of you won the lottery tomorrow, you would immediately stop thinking about your 'purpose' and the role of the provider and start doing things you actually like.

>Yeah, that's right. Me working for a minimum wage in order to pay the bills, satisfy basic human needs and help my family will destroy Europe.

It is destroying Europe.

Would you rather be told a pleasant lie?

How exactly is it destroying Europe? Explain.

We had a working social system before the 60s.

Then sexual liberation, abortion, normalization of divorce(or the introduction of divorce itself) arrived and an ungodly amount of women started pouring into the workforce. Women also started studying for more time than before.

All of this shit causes our birthrates to die.

It's a system that encourages women to work to gain short-medium term overall economic growth(not long term because economy, among other things, often needs an increasing population to thrive) instead of being mothers and it is causing the collapse of our civilization.

And this without even mentioning the gender gap in voting

Yeah, sorry but I can't be a mother until I gain financial stability since I'm a responsible person.

Immigrant families are poorer than the average european family yet they have more children on average so I kinda claim bullshit on this, no offense.

Anyway, I do agree that it's mostly not your fault as an individual but you should at least realize what the problem is

I see the problem but I don't give a fuck desu. I just wanna focus on making my life better and lives of people I love. I used to give a fuck but it doesn't make sense to me to spend my whole life trying to solve other people's problems while feeling guilty that I am the one who caused them in the first place just because pol and altright says so.
Immigrants families are not good example of responsible and reasonable people. I think whites should continue having 2-3 children but non-whites should stop breeding. 1-2 max.

And you can't have financial stability because couples are now expected to have BOTH partners working to pay for their bills. Instead of just one and the other being free.

Feminism literally put everyone into the shitter. The handful of women that achieved something great in their life thank to that is NOT worth having everyone else (including other women) having to work twice as hard just to make a living.

I think it would have happened without feminism existing. The modern way of life and technological advancement opened more workplaces for everyone, including women.