Has this been posted already?

Has this been posted already?

youtube.com/watch?v=PAm72W-_Lq0

"Save the Aryans!" - propaganda sponsored by the German state.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm4130813/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t24
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>age-restricted
jewtube strikes again

kek.They are now openly mocking germans

if the change the watch?v= bit to be Sup Forums instead you can watch it full screen.

what a beautiful specimen though. Jesus.

I love how the hitler youth haircut is mainstream now. I see dudes wearing it everywhere unknowngly its origins.

Just watch the embedded one you goon.

Quick rundown?

It's like Jurassic park
but with Aryans.

check the catalog you retarded bratwurst subhuman.

I'm going to fap to this dude and there's nothing you faggots can do about it

its a fucking joke i see

already done nub, get on my level.

That guy is gorgeous mmm

I know right.
Unf

>propaganda sponsored by the German state.
proof?

I freaked for a second because I have the exact same body/muscle insertions. Even same nipple color.

Mind if I join you?

tits or gtfo

Reminds me of him.

I don't get it, how is this supposed to make me hate Aryans and want more refugees?

it does the opposite. they failed here, aryan specimen is best specimen

I'm not a cuck but I totally wouldn't be mad if I had my wife's son with this man.

This.
No homo but that man is an Arno Breker statue come to life.

Google transl.

Through immigration and different environmental factors the Aryan threatens to die out. Here, in the Heinrich Himmler reserve, we dedicate ourselves to the preservation and targeted rearing of this threatened breed. Our Albrecht is one of the last purebred Aries, but in all Schleswig-Holstein he finds no suitable mating partner.
Yet he is so big and so strong.
Yes, but we are confident that he will find a better connection here in the reserve. Now he is stunned and with this GPS collar we record his movement data and can also find him at any time.
Today is Albrecht's great day. He is released into Sector 18 and then begins his new life. The tension is great, the team has to separate itself after weeks of preparation from its young Arier. Day 1 in Albrecht's new life in the Heinrich Himmler reserve. The first steps are still uncertain, but then disappears in the thicket of the forest. Back to the research station: Every step of the Aries is closely monitored. We have here a small pack with 2 females and our Albrecht is right there on the way there. There will be an evening at the Heinrich-Himmler reserve, somewhere here in the depths of the forest, Albrecht will also look for a place to sleep the troublesome hike to his new pack tomorrow.
There's just no signal left, it's gone.
The next morning, the humanist is expecting a nasty surprise: For hours now, no movement data from Albrecht more.
We lost the signal, which is totally inexplicable. Unless the poachers are back.
He was here, for sure.
The collar! He hatched.
In sector 18, there is no trace of the Aryan. The work of months seems in vain. The search for Albrecht proves almost impossible. The people are exhausted and exasperated.
If the collar is properly fixed, he can not tear it off without strangling himself.
Even tighter is inhuman, I do not.
But then a miracle happens: the mission is saved. Albrecht found the pack and also a female Aries.
The Aryan is the most threatened breed..

>hitler invented a short back and sides

we wuz hair stylists n sheeiiiiit!

if it was a nazi haircut how come it was popular in britain and other allied countries at the time lol

There's literally nothing gay about 'miring that man's body

Is that Madonna?

Does it have flaccid uncut penis floppin around? No? Not interested

...in Germany, help with a donation..blabla

You're a faggot alright.

That haircut looks fucking retarded, idiot. If I saw someone with that in real life I'd spare no second letting them know how stupid they look.

Pardon me didnt realise everybody was already diamond mode in here because of everything else about his bod. Everybody is a fag. How about them "apples"

>brown nipples
>white
He ain't aryan you kraut subhuman

that's because you would be scared to shit to open your mind

what do the comments say?

>brown nipples
>aryan

lmao

it's that guy from mission impossible imdb.com/name/nm4130813/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t24

Are you saying you have completely pink nipples?

>t.long haired girlyboy manbun

Soon bruder, soon.

yea, can't get more pinker than mine, like pic related.

Two sides basically.

One finds it hilarious and despises whites/our culture, has no issue with foreigners replacing our native population and thinks this is the right kind of clip in times of right wing parties gaining strength.

Other side is enraged by the hypocrisy of the creators - "how would people react, if you replaced the white with a black guy". Pushing and agenda, disgusted.

easiest fap ever.

So Germans unironically want to replace this Uber Chad with a smelly manlet Turkroach?

Summarize for me, I can't understand

please explain

see

I don't know what to think about this

But youre mutilated

Seriously, he's no "uber chad" if he agreed to be casted for this shit.

i'd turn gay for this

Literal perfection, I'm absolutely mesmerized. Who is he?

I agree but it's what he represents that matters

Steven Anthony Lawrence

This is satire, they're mocking whites.

Feel the rage building up inside you, Sven

>implying germans look like OP pic

Then I agree.

Again for visability:

CONTENT:

Doubt that one
you'd probably be staring at the floor too hard to notice a man's hairstyle

STOP IHT.

KYS

no way. my penis looks like a tanned dolph lundgren.

Robert Maaser ya homo

that's great to hear
the more arrogant these parasites get, the larger the second category becomes

1st step of homoing is admitting your a homo.
you'll be suckin cock down at the gay bar next week..

I hope all the raging faggots and cucks in this thread are shills. Otherwise I'm fucking done with Sup Forums.

it just shows how beautiful they are though. if it was a black man, everyone would say its racism because it shows that black people are animals.

No fucking shit.

tfw you will never be as aryan as the guy in the video and banging a qt aryan girl.

I was watching the video and my girl caught me. Now she's mad at me because I refused to let her watch it. Ffs Sup Forums what do I tell her?

I don't understand, what is the point of this?

This is some sort of attempt at mocking Germans but where is your oh so famous German humor? Or was this supposed to be serious?

I WANT SIX HOT LOADS

Traditional jewish humour
vindictive and malicious

First step of being a womany organised "clammo" is not admitting the same. UK boy has both a fiveskin and a pair of lowhangers

Thank you

Dies ist so verdammt erbärmlich. Genauso geschmacklos wie die Rammstein Parodie

Der Scheiß hier:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

SOON

Great to hear? If it's 50/50 the Germany is lost already. If it was Polish video, they would be cursed out and the vid would have almost no likes.

They are already joking about putting whites is reservation.

Too bad he's wasting his genes on some hook nosed sandnigger

>muh vagina
Where is the cuckery? How does a man cuck himself to a man? Sure. The message is demeaning. But all we're doing is enjoying the manliness you dont have. Theres lots of gay threads. Gays in the anti gay threads. And gays in the any other kinds of gay threads

Wtf is the point in living when you don't look like this.

read the second sentence you toilet licker

This is left state sponsored media. I'm not even kidding. People in their right mind don't even find this amusing. Smug lefties think it's hilarious.

Mine are like the color of your fingernail. Not pink like those really pale girl's tits, but certainly not brown. Honestly the standard Sup Forums color scheme has a similar dark "pink" color.

If your nips are brown you've got south euro dna at best. All my shitskin friends have brown nipples

wtf I hate indegenious European cultures now

Yes. A million times
Nobody gives a shit about Germanistan anymore

But I guess this is at least something to laugh at us.

I do :). But in my experinece if you are not fat or circumcised you will do fine. You should have a baseline seven of a face though

oh for fuck sake

You can dedicate yourself to biotech, genetic engineering, or cybernetics research and eventually become that

No way. Why? Literally why would you throw you literal perfect genes like that? Sad!

But of course..

we do, greatest ally

I highly doubt you look like him. He's a model after all. I'm not ugly or circumcised, in fact I do well with women but knowing every girlfriend I've ever had would cuck me in an instant with him is depressing

You shouldn't. Fuck Germans

True Sup Forumsack

>you will never have an aryan god like that to cuddle

Literally why live?

It's going to take a long time to exterminate all of you vermin.