My final words

I'm sorry I'm letting my fans down, but I can't live in this sexist, mysoginistic, patriarchical world.
I have this awful feeling of something evil bubbling under the surface and I no longer believe the wounds of division can be healed.
I hope Stray From The Path can carry our legacy of creativity and equality, but I've been marginalised for so long I don't even have enough bravery as them to make my message heard.
I never believed in the afterlife, but if there is one, at least I didnt murder innocent people to get there.
-Chester

IN THE END!

wat did he meme by this

Faggot

kill urself u child man baby literally sjws both there and there.

Did he really say this?

That's the gayest suicide note I've ever heard.

nice fake news OP

DURRR DUD HE REALY SAID DAT??? WOWWWWWW CANNOT BELIEF

You're losing your edge Straya.

>I never believed in the afterlife, but if there is one, at least I didnt murder innocent people to get there.
wrong you killed an innocent person, yourself.

This. Murder without repentance.

whoa..

>I told you everything loud and clear
>But nobody's listening

He knows the pedoring is coming down. He was probably guilty.

This is what what happens when you let ideas take over your mind, whether it be religion or atheism/marxism

>implying he's innocent

He's a crybaby leftist willing to kill to prove a point. He's an envious murderer who simply chose the most convenient target. Same as every commie ever.

Did you really just post that?

That's the dumbest question I've ever read.

>Not innocent.
>Adult molester since childhood.

And nothing of value was lost.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Did you really respond to that?
Thats the lamest bait response i have ever seen

What a stupid reason to commit suicide. Soiooo many better ones out there and you make up this bullshit? I think his letter has nothing to do with why he killed himself.

Hopefully large number of his fans follow him to the mothership and all hang themselves this weekend.

One can hope.

Are you sure this wasn't written by moldy locks?

it really smells like summer in here

finallyi can stop monitoring

relly made me fink

>at least i didnt murder
you murdered yourself

>wat did he meme by this

Some Milo type got a hold of him when he was young.
Sad.

>I never believed in the afterlife, but if there is one, at least I didnt murder innocent people to get there.

you just murdered yourself to get to the afterlife though

checkmate liberals

lulz

checked

Huh?

I never liked linkin park, dont care about their political stance
Had a rough day and the only thing that made me smile were some memes i saw about him hanging

kek what the fuck. Tell he he didn't say that cringe shit.