Pope states "World Government Must Rule U.S. ‘For Their Own Good"

is the catholic churches control even ore dangerous than jews or islam?
yournewswire.com/pope-francis-world-government-rule/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
archive.is/UgQBj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The pope bows down to islam and has destroyed catholicism. Fuck the pope

>yournewswire

Sup Forums will take this bait.

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

catholic church is way more dangerous than jews. (((bankers))) work for catholics. the subvertive influence is more from bad parts of catholics than jews as a whole.

Why do you care? It's 'Jews' that control the world, right?

Catholicism has been the cancer killing Europe ever since it appeared. Papists are truly the most retarded Christians, if you can even really call them that.

Catholic Babylon has always been interested in making void God's Law and establishing a one world ecumenical religion. Sunday Law is coming.They've had their Jesuit overseers in every prominent government for generations and getting their pieces in place.
Shit's gonna be so terrible once they do their false wonders & miracles of Revelation 13:13,14 and deceive most the population.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

He's right you know.

dat flat earth map

Honestly pol is retarded lately. The trolls b8 too hard and catch redditors with retarded. Shit. I don't doubt NWO controls the pope but fuck

Good post. I always did like the Netherlands.

Fucking Papists. no wonder Luther was so Popular. i hope Vatican City gets NUKED. today there are barely any Catholics who have Crusader, Inquisitor, or Conquistador Spirit in them. today all Papists are Cucks, with the Snail Eaters (french) leading the way. how many Popes were jews? i guess Frankie here is one.

Come Home, to the Orthodox Church, children of God. Avoid degeneracy, that is papism.

Reminds me of pic related

But still, this doesn't sound christ-like at all. I'm too skeptical of one group controlling millions. Europe is a hell hoel now because of it.

Sounds to me like you get your conception of Christianity from video games and Sup Forums posting.

>crusader spirit
Go play warhammer more, loser.

bomb vatican now

hunt down catholics like dogs

That ain't the pope. It's some evil mother fucker masquerading as a pope.

How can nobody see that?

t. pidarast

Shut the hell up you stupid cat or I'LL be the one making YOU go to sleep.

>Why do you care? It's 'Jews' that control the world, right?
jews and jewish ideologies, like roman catholicism.

ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/UgQBj
>ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/UgQBj
ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/UgQBj
>ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/UgQBj

he is a jesuit
if jesuits believe this
then jesuits need to be exterminated with extreme prejudice

satan pope

If you anons truly are dedicated christians I sure hope you are actively trying to change the church from within.

You can't fix a broken down car from the driver's seat, Sven.

Beast out of the sea