Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/amp/articles/low-income-earners-see-weekly-pay-gain-faster-than-other-groups-1500543003
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do niggers eat fried chicken?

S A G E

>Trump voters
>Poor

2000+ counties
Satchi.

Why do multiple posts using the buzzword "conservashit" all appear in the exact minute?
oh yeah because you are a shill.

Trump didn't blame poor people you rube. He played weak, ineffective and corrupt politicians.

*He blamed

Illegal immigrants shouldn't be being called 'people' in this. They aren't people of our concern unless they're here legally.

I don't consider shitskins to be people in any way whatsoever.

>increasing the workforce has no effect on the price of labour
>it's just a coincidence that everyone who benefits from cheap labour supports globalisation

The job market is finite resource FACT

nice graphs

Clinton's net worth went up by hundreds of millions during her term as Sec of State, perfectly legimate I'm sure.

BUTTTT HE KILLED TPP

OH WAIT HE PASSED TPP

Poorshits actually mostly vote democrat.

Where did this meme come from?

I always find it funny that liberals hate certain rich white people because other rich white people told them to.

>I'm going to vote democrat! The same party that supports people who want to kill me and bring as many of them to this country as possible!

>Where did this meme come from?

Not sure, you are correct though. Most Trumpfaggots are richfags.

Mexicans don't kill gays

one of those leftist mind tricks, while fukking with the english language.all poor people in one group? thats a lie. marxist class warfare agitation. Arbitrarily grouping people and their enemies (who rob and kill them) into one group to make a false argument. beware of neo marxist liars!

Well I'll just trust democracy now that their assessment of the deal is fair.

Illegals and Muslims are literally the ONLY ones who kill gays anymore

But muzzies do, my friend.

> so I am going to support the party that votes in old out dated Christian indoctrinated boomers who want to instill religious Christian theocracy

Riiiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhht

>Economic interests

Expired meme.

When a multi billionaire property tycoon is more relatable than the DNC candidate then you know there's a problem

They always put her in situations to try and make her seem human like Frankensteins Monster

>Higher taxes
>My economic interest

Explain

"Oh shit I should've voted for Hillary."

This is a "1 post by this ID" type of thread, sorry.

Yeah that seems about right. I'm betting the wall ends up being a fence with chicken wire, tax payer funded of course.

>occupy democraps

I wish democrats would stay true to their principles.

>Mexicans don't respect our values.

wsj.com/amp/articles/low-income-earners-see-weekly-pay-gain-faster-than-other-groups-1500543003

Seems like it's working pretty well in their interest pretty well based on results.

False equivalency. Not baking a cake is not equivalent to being thrown off of roof.

But yeah, its their culture man, can't have a cishet privileged white male calling out brown folk, they don't know any better. Dey dindu nuffinz.

Muslim fundamentlist have no political power. The regressive Christian Right has massive political power

Learn the difference, Cletus

kill yourself shill rat

Trump supporters are mostly middle and upper middle class workers tired of being fucked with by niggers and faggy OP's like you.

>No political power

Indirectly, they absolutely do. The idea that just because a group does not have direct representation in a system doesn't mean it cannot have power. They obviously appeal to the liberals in power and get that to scream and whine about islamophobia when it has nothing to do with that.

How about you test this "power" presumption and post of picture mocking Muhammad on your timeline and see how it goes. Lets see gets their life threatened, or job stripped from them. That would never fucking happen with mocking a Christian prophet. Not even close to being religious here, but the double standard is astounding.

>(((Resembles)))
>Democracy Now
Bbbblllllaaaaarrrrrppppppttttttt

Nope, Drumpf supporters are usually the mega corrupted wealthy who want more corporate welfare and the useful Koch sucking uneducated rascist billy bobs who severely lack self awareness to vote according to their socioeconomic interests

As opposed to inner city blacks voting for Democrats and the incoming welfare check every election despite little to no improvement in conditions? Its a little more nuanced than that, Michael Moore.