STRAWPOLL

Where is pol at these days? Which side are you on Pagan or Christian?

strawpoll.me/13490252

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13490252
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

christian

bump

Bump

Thanks guys

I'm an atheist but Im on the Christcuck side.

>strawpoll.me/13490252
bump

Fuck pagans. Anybody who says their a pagan is just larping to seem like a true european, you're just an atheist and will die during the second coming of Christ.

they're*
and checkem pagan fags, kek is on christ's side

This desu

Fuck Christians. Anybody who says their a Christian is just larping to seem like a true Jew, you're just a cuck who would rather live with nigger christians than whites who follow their native religion

I'm an atheist but I'm on the pagan side.

Am Pagan but can appreciate Christianity.

I'm with the Christfags. All the Varg shitposting and pagan whining is getting kind of annoying desu

>pretending to be a viking
pagans are funny

Agnostic theist here. Voted Christian but I'm willing to create a syncretic faith with some form of Paganism.

Fuck YHWH and fuck jewish people

Well I'm on Sup Forums so of course I wouldn't worship a jewish rabbi.
Still don't know much about the aryan gods, ironically know more about the greek ones. But basically I just read the stories and emulate them in my life to the best of my ability. It works

there is something i want to know, why do the Christians care if someone is pagan

Bump

oh shit! I'm sorry

According to Christian doctrine there are 2 (or 3 depending on what sect of Christianity you follow) things that happen to you when you die.

1. You accept Jesus (God born as man) as your personal savior by living life revolving around the rules/moral code Jesus (God) sets and accepting Jesus's sacrifice on the cross as atonement for your sins. This leads to eternal life, which as far as I can tell is resurrection into a perfect, immortal body after the day of judgment on a new, everlasting earth with God walking by the side of humans again.

2. You live life by your own rules and morality or the morality of false gods/ imperfect people which often leads to immoral/bad choices and actions (sin). You turn your back on God and reject him leading to your soul dying in the afterlife (no resurrection).

3. Some Christians believe you can accept Jesus and attempted to the best of your ability to live life to his doctrine but fell short. This leads to a period of atonement: a temporary hell where you face your sin and fix the problems you have so you can take your place among Gods people.

Based upon my limited knowledge it matters to Christians that pagans find Christ so they can find eternal life and not face an afterlife without God which leads to eternal death.

>literally pushing neopaganist LARPing as if it was as important as Christianity
pathetic

None, but between them I prefer christians

how about an odin-jesus alliance

I went pagan. I was looking into the beliefs of my pre christian ancestors and found them to be intuitive and natural when compared to Abrahamisim.

I still have a lot of admiration for Jesus and what he managed to achieve.

I'm neither but until Christians can show me physical proof of their god's existence, I'll continue to value nature more.

>that many pagan votes
thats a lot of LARPing

Who cares? The grown ups have actual problems to talk about.
Go tall about your imaginary friends somewhere else

>christian
>Lithuanian

Pick one faggot

Not surprising, let's try something.

Are you (A) a communist or (B) homosexual? You must answer.

Complete disinformation. The source for this claim is David F. (((Greenberg))). If you really believe this nonsense you must have IQ of a nigger.

>inciting that I believe in a God

Nice try

That's the problem with it; there's no middle option. How is a deist supposed to vote?

I'm apatheist

What could actually be slid right now?