How?

how?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EcSP_nnNIhU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Justice my brother. Justice.

I was just watching an OJ video. It's really hard to not be cynical about the direction society is heading from all of this. OJ is the other side of the coin representative of a greater problem of societal injustice that I don't see being solved anytime soon unfortunately.
youtube.com/watch?v=EcSP_nnNIhU

um, he's being released on parole... how's that justice?

because if the glove doesn't fit the bloated hand with latex gloves already on, you must acquit

the sentence he got for that kidnapping mess was a joke. They threw the book at him because they wanted to get back at him "for getting away with murder" the first time. I think he deserved to get out.

no because sleepy dumbass japu judge had cameras in the court-room, you must let my people go.

Yeah, he's black and black jurors intentionally let him get away with murder. They are, and will forever be, incompatible with civilization.

He's black and was used to stick it to white people long ago, so this is another chance for black people to get a win against whitey. I knew he'd get parole, with how insanely anti-white this planet is right now.

Most white people I've talked to are glad he's getting out.

Great chance for him to fuck up again.

Genuinely not surprised. I didn't even give it a second thought when I heard a couple days ago he was coming up for parole.

Welcome to America, where we love to give niggers 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chances to murder more white people.

not enough fucks to give at this point. more important shit going on than this

Because that bitch Jackie Glass put him away for 33 years for trying to get his OWN shit back. Yeah, the nigga is probably guilty of murder and whatnot. but as someone who interprets the law, you don't let your personal feelings get in the way, doubly so on an unrelated case.

Did you see how unhinged he looked. The guy is definitely going to reoffend. Keep in mind that parole has strict rules and if you violate you can/will be sent back to finish your full term (in his case 23 more years).

Was OJ the first national news headline of burning the coal and paying the toll?

all that spacing

>Be OJ
>Be Black
>Have all white parole boards

If they did not grant him parole, they would be branded racists and face death threats from the mentally ill left. Their names were plastered all over TV, they have no choice but to grant him parole.

Welcome to post-obama

He's a person with no empathy or compassion for others. More time in jail isn't going to magically change that, and it's not like he's some loose cannon that is going to go do something crazy as soon as he's out that makes him a danger to the public at large. I don't really care but I do think it's funny that I've seen so many comments from black people on social media saying,'OJ dindu nuffin, lock up Drumpf instead!'

OJ should be free to take revenge on jews who stole his memorabilia

Also killing a cheating spouse should be rewarded with a medal

Reminder that OJ's son was the actual murderer and only brainlets fell for the OJ is a killer meme peddled by (((them)))