Brit/pol/ - What The Actual Fuck edition

>EU won't sign trade deal if the UK moves to deregulation after 2019
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deal-workers-rights-tax-haven-michel-barnier-environmental-legislation-a7851761.html
archive.is/GdD26

>Crime in England and Wales has seen its largest annual rise in a decade
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40665733

>Vince Cable to become leader 10 years after declaring he was 'too old'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40662737

>Nigga from Linkin Park ded, press F to pay respect
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/chester-bennington-dead-linkin-park-singer-cause-death-suicide-hanging-dies-age-band-nu-metal-latest-a7851916.html
archive.is/iYmJu

>Chris Evans tops list of over-paid BBC tossers
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40653383

>Labour admits that the idea of writing off existing student debt was a pipe dream
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40659901

>PM's court case battle against Gina Miller cost taxpayers £1.2 million in legal fees
express.co.uk/news/politics/830738/Theresa-May-Gina-Miller-anti-Brexit-campaigners-taxpayers-millions
archive.is/xJR9V

>(((Think Tank))) predicts flights grounded, nuclear plants offline and pound nose-diving if no deal with the EU
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/flights-grounded-nuclear-plants-offline-10833293
archive.is/xhvG5

>Grenfell: New council leader heckled by public at first meeting since her appointment
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40663512

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AuGFlP5Duuw
youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8
youtu.be/7MG27BKwjaI
youtube.com/watch?v=_MKyVUZ8nDc
expressandstar.com/news/politics/2017/07/15/black-country-flag-is-racist-and-should-be-scrapped-says-wolverhampton-mp-eleanor-smith/
youtube.com/watch?v=y8DHxsZmHaw
youtube.com/watch?v=L-mDB3eaBgo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/20/cabinet-accepts-brexit-transition-will-mean-years-of-free-movement
youtube.com/watch?v=ydpmzU_i2hg
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE
youtube.com/watch?v=9_klo07-SKU
youtube.com/watch?v=MlA4ixTHOzI
youtube.com/watch?v=dDLiVwpv89s
youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE
youtube.com/watch?v=YumK_VvEIC0
indd.adobe.com/view/1b4e34cc-b428-494a-acbc-6a2223a70c94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We need an explanation

Despite this being an anonymous board that prides itself on this fact - there are people amongst us who believe themselves to be particularly special and above all others here. They believe that their posts and opinions are more highly valued and more important than the contributions of others - these people are known as tripfags.

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the miscellaneous food item posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.
The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!!1g9WUtblos
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF
!5pkhWnNeCo
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!seGTL0R3Pm0
!!hn7ASgIZ1vE
!!Mpz12hyftwG
!!nXiB6ED9Yjj
!!QGsZcEJW159
!!jMRRjuYLt5i
!!jawkONBJmdi

>reposting
lads just went to mcdonalds to get my usual (two double cheeseburgers, large fry, big mac) and there were cheerleaders hosting a car wash

normally I don't care about cheerleaders but these are like 15-17 year old girls dressed up in volleyball shorts and sports bras, I even think one of the girls just had a regular bra on

I'm not a muslim or anything, but why the fuck are we teaching girls to do this in arguably one of the wealthiest and female friendly societies in the history of the world?

more so, why are adults (cheer directors, owners of the parking lot) using underage girls' bodies to advertise and generate money?

Could be the best new meme to come out of Sup Forums desu, might post it on a few other boards just to put the feelers out there.

You Appear to have removed the most important link. Black Country wanker.

No.
Despite this being an anonymous board that prides itself on this fact - there are people amongst us who believe themselves to be particularly special and above all others here. They believe that their posts and opinions are more highly valued and more important than the contributions of others - these people are known as tripfags.

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the miscellaneous food item posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.
The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!mWI667SLso
!BrexitHrLw
STOP THEM. HELP PRESERVE BRIT/POL/'S CULTURE AGAINST THESE INVADERS.

Post relevant songs that fit the current or state of England.

youtu.be/AuGFlP5Duuw

The age of Tim is over, the time of the Cable has come.

G-good Evening Anglo-senpais. . .

Would Gina Miller have done her same actions had Remain won desu? Would Parliament's vote have been considered vital then?

youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8

>just a reminder about this tripfag

youtu.be/7MG27BKwjaI

>two dobules
>and a big mac
Ain't no kill like overkill.

I'm the one who posted the pic, should've waited for a new thread to get more (you)'s but oh well.

Brief explanation:

>school play
>scene where a black kid was dressed as a nazi sausage and did a dance
>was a kid at the time so didn't think anything of it
>think back on it and realise how funny it was
>been looking for a picture of it for ages
>find it.

>There has been a increase in violent and sexual crimes!

>All video footage is of blurry brown people

youtube.com/watch?v=_MKyVUZ8nDc

I can provide a story about the Black Country.
expressandstar.com/news/politics/2017/07/15/black-country-flag-is-racist-and-should-be-scrapped-says-wolverhampton-mp-eleanor-smith/

youtube.com/watch?v=y8DHxsZmHaw
youtube.com/watch?v=L-mDB3eaBgo
And for that ETHNIC
youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4

Brit/pol/ is for Brits and Americans only

please exit the thread immediately

are u a cute trap?

11:45

i'll take russians over americans

>vote leave to control immigration
>immigration increases 10x for 3 years for fear of having controls on immigration
>free movement is still kept anyway

theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/20/cabinet-accepts-brexit-transition-will-mean-years-of-free-movement

Who /musical/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=ydpmzU_i2hg

no, you wouldn't

No, I'm just a Mick who wants his headpats from Anglo-senpais.

Does Portillo do this for free do you think?

Stop voting Tory

Everyone is welcome, just like the country.

>scene where a black kid was dressed as a nazi sausage and did a dance

This only raises further questions

F

shit i've been called out

he died today too, in case you didn't know

youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE

Just found this on my Facebook lads, what do you think?

goddamnit sorry sorry sorry

gets me every time

REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER

REPORT THIS CUNT FOR AVATARFAGGING.

Grandparents found out I enlisted and was based in the UK so they sent me my great uncle's (?) journal that he kept as a POW.

>captured in northern France
>Germans don't sound that bad
>apart from the lack of food
>so far allied planes have attacked his POW railcar like 5 times from north France to the Polish border, and then back to just east of Luxembourg
>from the names he's mentioned in the journal I've tracked down some interesting places to go, and iirc one of his training camps was later turned into a German POW camp near Scotland

It aint meee, it aint me, I aint no MEP's son

He probably gets paid quite handsomely.
Unfortunately we won't find out unless he reveals it himself because This Week is produced by Juniper TV nowadays and so doesn't have to publish their talent wages.

It's okay user. We all make mistakes. Together we can drive them out of here forever.

I did

>Michelle (Girls name) Barnier demands this and that
>Thinks we owe money
>We are owed money
>Cuck government hasn't nuked France, Belgium and Germany yet

Why do we have such a weak government? Belgium, Germany and France would be blast craters if I was in power.

VOTE ME 2020 IF YOU WANT THOSE KUCK COUNTRY'S NUKED INTO OBLIVION!!!!

make sure you visit during our next war with germany

repost from last thread:

Was a musical number about the Nazis and he did a little sausage dance to it. It's been so long I can't remember exactly what the play was or why it happened but the image of the nazi sausage kid stuck with me.

>found out I enlisted

What branch lad?

All your four posts so far are just whining about tripfags and a Chopin video.

Either answer the question in my first post or pat my head, make yourself useful.

youtube.com/watch?v=MlA4ixTHOzI

literally thee song for everything

I see a bad moon a-rising
I see trouble on the way
I see earthquakes and lightnin'
I see bad times today
Don't go 'round tonight
It's bound to take your life
There's a bad moon on the rise
I hear hurricanes a-blowing
I know the end is coming soon
I fear rivers over flowing
I hear the voice of rage and ruin
Don't go 'round tonight
I hope you got your things together
I hope you are quit prepared to die
Look's like we're in for nasty weather
One eye is taken for an eye
Oh don't go 'round tonight

Who's ready for Michael Portillo dressed as Khaleesi on tonights This Week lads?

>Jewish police association
>No other religion present
Imagine my suprise.

But Che Guevara's crimes are fine? Akala is such an epic loser.

this country is a fucking joke

This is Akala.

Umm he's the (completely self-styled) 'Black Shakespeare', show some respect please mate.

>ywn again hear Hybrid Theory for the first time
>ywn again draw their logo on your pencil case
>ywn again learn to ollie
>ywn again ineptly finger a goth lass behind some amps
>ywn again overdo the snakebite and wake up to your mum shaking her head at you on the porch

I want to go back

Nobody gives a shit what you think. I can lurk all I fucking please if I want, rather this than being one of the most nauseating people on here.

pp p p pls headpat me a-anglo s-s-s-s-s-s-senpai-p-p-pais

Fucking hell. The state of you.

why the fuck do popular british programmes (question time and this week) start so late in bongland?

What did the UK mean by this?

Air Force, it's by FAR the best thing I've done to better myself. I worked a dead end job a few years after high school in the states and got nowhere, had no motivation. Now I get everywhere on time and can travel to Europe easily.

>tfw Brits can get American citizenship by enlisting

oy vey!

>evil germans invade and oppress france
>a few tanks and buildings destroyed

>allies liberate france
>reduce it to dust

they conveniently exclude the french people spitting at allied POWs in the propaganda reels

>SMART AS KING ARTHUR, DARKER, HARDER, FASTER RASSSS CLARRRT....

Fuck you for getting that shitty song in my head now.

The only good night director is that one who did book of eli

like if you have a good show here in america, you want it prime time american time (6-9pm) where everyone is watching

>Cockfield
The EU is indeed a field of cocks.

I've become so numb

Just tell him che Guevara begged for his life on his knees only to be killed anyway, rather than dying for the movement he died for himself

>WAIT DONT SHOOT, I AM CHE GUEVERA! IM WORTH MORE TO YOU ALIVE THAN DEAD

Is that a gay pride thing on the right as well?

>on holiday in italy
>tons of yanks
>they are all rude, literally holding up an ice cream parlour getting free samples while a queue formed
>effeminate annoying voices
>actually the ugliest people here
I've been to florida and it wasn't like this at all. What the hell is wrong this these yanks?

A simple headpat is that is needed to end this, but you have chosen to prolong the inevitable.

Nig not night fucking autocorrect

A hard brexit please fuck the EU

first time I fingered a girl I missed her vagina and put it in her butthole

>f-f-fucking eastern Europeans coming into the EU!

Question Time isn't on, it's on a break. And they do it deliberately because they are trying to get the shows banned because they redpill people. So they put it on later and later and later but the people are addicted to the redpill. They need it to survive, so they can't ban it!

They are really not that popular, normies would rather watch antique shows and reality TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=dDLiVwpv89s

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Hmm..

youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE

>theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/20/cabinet-accepts-brexit-transition-will-mean-years-of-free-movement

FUCK'S SAKE LADS DEMOCRACY IS POINTLESS AND THE DESTRUCTION OF THE UK WILL HAPPEN REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU GOYS DO

(pls archive my link autistic Norwegian)

strategically, this was a good thing

It basically put the nail in the coffin for the Soviet Union.

He believes in Kangz
He just wrote a children's book about hip hop
Hopefully, he will get hit by a bus

oh...

well nvm then

the first time I did it her boyfriend who was years older and had fifty pounds on me was asleep on the other side of the room. Fucking nervewracking on several levels

Too bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=YumK_VvEIC0

Any glasgowfags need something to do next tuesday there's a generation indentity thing indd.adobe.com/view/1b4e34cc-b428-494a-acbc-6a2223a70c94

The Single Market, a UK initiative, is easily the only positive of the EU, desu.
Don't forget that comfy UK-USA trade deal in the future desu.

hi america

>Implying that tunnel wouldn't have been built with the EU

The Soviet union didn't need killing

Are the irish the TRUE heirs to ancient egypt?