All the blacks celebrating OJ's parole on social media

>all the blacks celebrating OJ's parole on social media

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TRExxNO-aI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post some

why would i be upset about it? this guy is a useful tool to redpill people with

he obviously can't resist murdering people, so when he does so again it will just be more happenings

do niggers really think most of whites care?? she burnt coal and paid the toll.

Blacks really are subhuman.

It was the same thing when they first arrested him in the 90's. Every single black person in LA rushed to his defenses and cheered him going free, not giving a shit whatsoever about any of the extremely obvious evidence that he killed two people. Even though he had zero connections to regular black people, like Obama, all the blacks see his skin color and assume they're on the same side.

>I saw a white person comment on the status of this situation.
>Therefore all white people are outraged at the result of this situation.

I've seen 100 tweets that boil down to basically being this lapse in logic/display of some bias (search "White people" on Twitter.)

It's strange. Since the advent of blacktwitter, I've come to see that blacks are not only obsessed with us, but they really think we care about their stuff a lot more than they do.

The only thing I have to say to them is, "goodbye."

Damn Aaron Boulay is WOKE

i wants a quick rundowns

I guarantee all of you that if you were black, and treated the way white people treated you for 200 years, you would hate them too. There is a reason all 'woke' black folk refer to white people as devils. Spike Lee has it right.. white people are sent from hell.

OJ is pretty fucking Sup Forums.

>Collected on the toll
>Took a (((Goldman))) out while in the process

Oj is based and did nothing wrong.

These people sound like sub 90 iq retards
>AYO ALL DEES WHITE PEOPLE N SHIET
All based on assumption

>Look at y'all those white senpaitachi, getting mad as fuck, ayyy lmao, x to the D
Why do black people exist?

>jailed for taking your property back from Vegas scumbags
I do hate it when the left agrees with me, especially when I've been saying the same thing since OJ was entrapped by based Nevada simply because faggy Los Angeles let him walk for decapitating his wife.
>just when I could stand ESPN radio enough to listen to Jalen Rose
>"muh justice system n sheeit"
Fuck pop culture. Fuck anyone with more than 100 followers. Fuck anyone on social media. All the nukes at once, please.

fucking niggers.

niggers...
celebrates release of a murder
"whyte peoples be mad as meluns n shiiiiet"
"it's not about race"

is it even possible... oh yeah niggers

Stop playing 1D shoots and ladders. Encourage a free OJ like the greatest prophet of our time Daniel Carver.

youtube.com/watch?v=1TRExxNO-aI

skip to 3:10

Every race has been worse to blacks than whites.
Fuck it's funny how nice we were to them

I just thought I needed to listen to this. Thanks, user. Daniel spot on, once again.

Your a craaazy bitch

Lots of people on Breitbart celebrating too, believe it or not.

>blaming the toll booth operator

>i wants a quick rundowns
nigs nogging
News at 11

>breaking news: niggers nig

Just because he wasn't found guilty of murder doesn't mean he isn't a murderer. Fuck this country.

Well, it was a bullshit conviction. He was thrown in prison for stealing back his own shit that was stolen from him. It's obviously just a chance to get him. He should've been hanged for the murders, but just because they couldn't get him doesn't mean you get a show trial for bullshit to lock him up. If anything, Fred Goldman should walk up behind him with a .45 and do the job himself.

We don't care about this garbage. Niggers have to wallow in thier own nigger communities of misery because "no snitchin fuck da popo"... meanwhile white communities are comfy as fuck and beautiful with very little crime.

Enjoy your "victory" of living vicariously through a multi millionaire who doesn't give two shits about you and will be spending most of his time on the golf course while you scrounge around in your filthy ghetto.

He dindu nuffin, he wuz a gud boi
yall juz races

>killed a kike and a coalburner
OJ has done more for the white race than most people on Sup Forums

>a free OJ
He's not free in the least bit and any violation of his parole can result in him serving out the rest of his sentence (23 years). He can't even so much as drunk alcohol without getting violated.

I like the cut of your jib, sailor.

Am white. I agree.
He covered for his son. That's why the glove didn't fit.

>I guarantee all of you that if you were black, and treated the way white people treated you for 200 years, you would hate them too.
I didn't know that black people could live that long.

Why..... Do.. old people..... type like.. This?

>celebrates release of a murder
whoa, whoa, whoa....there swede

he's merely convicted of Felony Theft