Why are white people so insecure and pathetic?

why are white people so insecure and pathetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal_genome_project
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do niggers and browns live in shit huts?

>As our understanding of Neanderthals broadens our depictions of them changes
>Being mad about this
Found the nigger

literall wut? is like one of those "and the chalk is white, therefore racism" overanalysis things that black people love to pull?? saged

WE

>nigger crying because neanderthals are no longer depicted as modern blacks

Why does your mother pay the bills with her ass?

>DNA's
nigger memes, folks!

Insecure, pathetic AND unfunny. So sad.

All people other than Africans have Neanderthal DNA. Why do blacks like to pretend that only whites and blacks exist? Like "whites have small dicks", no whites have average dicks and blacks have oversized ones. Whites are normal amongst the human races, it's blacks that are different from everyone else. By the way the Arabs and Jews play you hard.

as opposed to what? nigger apes who get puberty at 9 and have 48 grandchildren by the time they're 20 years old?

it wasn't supposed to make niggers laugh, move on tyrone I'm not giving you welfare

Excuse me, I'd like to interject.
Neanderthal fossils were first discovered in 1856.
Neanderthals were first depicted as brutish and primitive apes because we did not know shit about them, we just had some funky bones and our imagination.
We started giving them humanlike features long before having any evidence of interbreeding, although the hypothesis was there from the early 1900's onwards.
The easiest example I can give you of this fact is the 1981 movie Quest for Fire, which did by chance predict the interbreeding theory.

It was only about half a decade ago, in 2010 that we were able to confirm interbreeding with non africans through genetic testing.
See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal_genome_project

meanwhile here's you.

I don't buy the Neanderthal DNA meme. It's just a guess that the extra DNA non-Africans have is because of Neanderthal cross breeding, some of the DNA is similar to Neanderthal DNA but a lot is unaccountable. Personally I think it's due to ayy lmaos performing experiments to try and make humans smarter and more aesthetically pleasing to them.

You didn't have to prove you're unfunny pal. We get it.

>Changes model when new evidence arises

Lol what a fag.

Why can't black people into nutrition?

>i dont buy the neanderthal dna meme
>it was alien experiments

lmao

at least I can learn some good jokes and stop being unfunny but you can't stop being a nigger who is also butthurt because of a stupid joke

I realize this is a troll thread, but why are cave men depicted as white? Why wouldn't they be more like apes and have dark skin?

>this thread left up to archive
>antifa spotting threads get deleted
Hmm.

are you still in elementary school?

It would explain a lot more

Neanderthals didn't exist so...

Interesting

Cute flag you're hiding behind.

And God would explain even more. Doesn't mean it's true though.

It's just a fantasy excuse for something your small mind can't comprehend.

Yo Pablo, where is my taco you beaner fuck ?

in a moment seƱor, these stupid tacos look more like tostadas and break very easily

Why are niggers always behaving like fucking apes?

Why do niggers always breed with white women?

Why do niggers come on boats to my beautiful white Europa?

Why do niggers smell like shit?

Why don't niggers get a job?