Ban E-celeb cancer from Sup Forums

I always supported lax moderation for Sup Forums but it's obvious that it's not working out. Nearly 50% of the threads at any moment are either right-win e-celeb shilling or an autistic call to arms against left-wing e-celebs

Sup Forums is not what it used to, betas and reddit trash has flooded this board to the point where it's not recognizable. E-celeb cancer is not the only problem, but it's a great starting point

BAN E-CELEB CANCER FROM Sup Forums. IF YOU UNIRONICALLY WATCH LAUREN SOUTHERN / MOLYNEAUX OR WHATEVER OTHER AUTISTS THERE LEAVE.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13466049/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

agreed

As opposed to blacked threads or the 100th thousand
>WHY ARE MEN CHECKING OUT OF SOCIETY
threads

At least with e-celebs they're at least on the topic of politics

If it triggers you, then fucking hide the thread

I would enthusiastically support a Lauren Southern ban.

I don't participate in roastie threads, but it's kinda my guilty pleasure so I read them every once in a while. I don't give them clicks.

Agreed. The mods aren't going to help though so what should the course of action be?

All i have to offer is a massive gore folder.

Honestly these are awful too but at least there is possibility for discussion. Not to mention that blacked threads get deleted most of the time.

E-celeb threads are just viral marketing. And if you don't give money to these jew faggots you are a "shill" or whatever. I'm actually starting to think that whoever makes Lauren southern threads is being paid to do so.

Weve never had e-celeb crap here its all the donald faggots from reddit.
>Beta orbiters for Lauren and nazi larpers for spencer that know theyll get banned on reddit so come here to shit up the place.

if you ban lauren southern threads then the shills win

the leftists came up with this eceleb meme and they push it because they know it divides us and also "discredits" "our" "ecelebs"

No she's just hot and has a brain so people feel good rooting for the winning side

Fuck off grease.
Use the catalog filter.

>NEW SHILL TACTIC
NEW SHILL TACTIC
>NEW SHILL TACTIC
NEW SHILL TACTIC
>NEW SHILL TACTIC

Fuck off shill.

>being paid to do so
Normally I would consider this a tinfoil conspiracy, however the minute her Patreon account was b& like 5 threads containing get PayPal account popped up so I think you're absolutely correct.

Absolutely 100% agreed. This is what I've been trying to say for weeks now, which is when the Southern/Spencer/etc shilling REALLY started becoming past the point of insanity.

At the very least, there should just be an e-celeb containment general thread.
It worked for Sup Forums, it should work for Sup Forums

>muh shills

shoo shoo ledditfag

bump 4 ban

Then what about all the communism threads that are just there for shit posting

Or the
>Red pilled movies/red pilled games
threads which always consist of the same 2 things

Or the endless amount of 2 word posts and really makes you think bait threads that hit 300 replies each time

I don't give a fuck about lauren southern but the fact that you're getting mad about e-celeb threads when they're the few threads that keep shit on the topic of politics is mind blowing to me

It's like cutting off the nose to spite the face despite the face having a malignant tumor festering in plain view

Out of curiosity, how should white nationalists spread their ideas if every WN youtuber gets labelled controlled opposition by our own people? Lauren has moved from civic nationalism cuckdom do the cusp of ethnic nationalism, but everyone signals against her. Do we actually want our ideas to take root or do we just like being edgy nazi larpers on an anime forum?

>anyone who doesn't like Sup Forums being shat up with hundreds of cancerous e-celeb namefagging is a shill!

gb2 reddit, because you're clearly not from here. e-celeb faggotry has never been tolerated anywhere on Sup Forums since its inception. Take your nu-boxxy and fuck off back to /soc/

I agree, so I 'm bumping this and constantly responding to every hot chick thread

>Lauren has moved from civic nationalism cuckdom do the cusp of ethnic nationalism

That's exactly why the attacks against her sped up ten-fold. Leftists are afraid she's getting too close to the alt-right so they're trying to stoke hate against her in the alt-right

>communism threads
far and few between. Eceleb cancer is all over the place. Not to mention that communism is a political ideology and thus, a discussion matter for Sup Forums

>redpilled movies / redpilled games
I don't mind these, a few off-topic threads exist in every board

E-celeb threads aren't about politics, they are about soliciting donations from thirsty betas. They aren't about politics, they are about people.

Lauren is so based

She is free to attention whore all she wants, just not on Sup Forums. This is an anonymous image board and e-celebs have no place here.

Besides, Sup Forums is already white nationalist as fuck. There's no need in preaching to the choir. Spam her youtube/shekel accounts on other websites if you want to spread a message.

The only reason there is an e-celeb "problem" is autistic faggots like you complaining about them. This is a psyop to shut down people that spread Sup Forums views to normies. I like Lauren, hell, I even like T_D because it spreads our propaganda.

This x1000. The mods are retarded, it's free advice.

I'd support this motion.

Why?

>134361374
>civic nationalism is a Sup Forums view
>at least i still have muh constitution
>admitting to liking t_d
Go back.

Signed, ban this shit.
I seriously think half the threads are made by them.

Communism is a valid discussion matter. Lauren Southern's latest adventures aren't.

It's just a marketing campaign and it doesn't actually enhance discourse on here because all the ideas these talking heads espouse are entry level, or they're just cucked civnat, "dems are da reel racists" bullshit.

LAUREN SOUTHERN DOESN'T STOP EXISTING JUST BECAUSE WE BAN E-CELEB SHIT ON Sup Forums

Why the fuck won't you faggots understand this? Nobody is saying we need to shut e-celebs down. The issue is that you redditcucks think it's totally fine to clog up the board with your gossip bullshit. You claim she's so good for "le movement", and fine, whatever. Why does that mean she constantly needs to be shilled on Sup Forums? Why don't you shill her somewhere that counts like normalfag social media sites? Lauren Southern contributes NOTHING to Sup Forums whatsoever.

>b-b-but people made mean threads about muh queen of Sup Forums too!
ALL e-celeb shit needs to be gone. And you know why people are making anti-LS threads/posts? BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING TIRED OF ALL THE LS SHILLING.

REMOVE E-CELEB
REMOVE NAMEFAG
REMOVE ROASTIE
REMOVE THOT

She's doing good work though, I'm considering giving her more money. Even if it is to just do a walk around France to showcase it's diversity of black and brown.

>"the pile of shit isn't the problem. You complaining about the smell is"
>I support attention who're
>I like Reddit
You don't belong here.

This, we're getting cucked by shills who want to sell kek merch

You can just fucking taste it, the fear of the left, its palpable. The can sense the far right is now becoming popular among the youth and the internet as a whole. Sup Forums is now "leaking" absolutely everywhere and they are genuinely worried for the first time ever.

98% of the Lauren Southern threads are made by Lauren. The other 2% is people looking for (you)s because it's guaranteed replies.

muh freedom of speech.

Here's a suggestion: Lauren threads but only if the OP posts her nudes/feet/tits etc

$20 says a purple haired ham planet is behind this post.

Oh got it

So communism left-wing shitposting is valid
but Right-wing e-celebs are not

Oh got it

this
ban these threads regardless of being pro/anti e-celebs

You've got it backwards. Sup Forums isn't leaking into the mainstream, the mainstream is leaking into Sup Forums.

The board is looking more and more like an edgy Facebook page every day.

These threads are just like the Boxxy / Tabby threads that plagued Sup Forums several years ago. Gookmoot should create another board like Mootykins did except dedicate it to "political e-celebs"

Not worth it. She looks like she's 35 and she's only 20.

Switch "left" with "right" and this reads exactly like an r/politics post

God I hate you faggots

>134361584
>doesn't understand that we're in an information war
>doesn't understand that people become redpilled gradually
>would rather tear down people who are on our side than save western civilization

People don't need to be full 1488 to help us achieve our goals. Sup Forums will never be a safe space again because rules 1 and 2 ended long ago. Sup Forums posts are on the frontpage of t_d every week. This purity bullshit is getting us nowhere.

Or just move it to /soc/. Or /bant/. Or literally anywhere but here.

What the fuck did he even make /bant/ for? I guess the risk threads are gone, but this shit is far far more cancerous.

This shit would be best moved to /r9k/. I love what that board WAS...but basically e-celeb orbiting is what /r9k/ is for these days.

Add Brittany Venti to that list.

based trips speaks the truth

Left-wing e-celebs are not a valid discussion matter
Right-wing e-celebs are not a valid discussion matter

Right wing and left wing ideologies are valid discussion matters

It's not that hard.

>cautiously avoid admitting any LS thread is thinly diguised LS hate
>Also avoid admitting there are very rarely any real pro-LS threads
>Decide to make anti LS thread exclaiming there's a LS thread problem and people should be banned
>Chuckle at the fact (you) make all of them
>Meanwhile 25 bait threads remain untouched

Oy veyyyyyy

>Trust me I'm an oldfag

This. 80% of LS threads are Jews complaining about LS.

Please start deleting these type of threads. I could care less about Lauryn Hill, Milo, and all of these other "activists."

see
You guys keep making the strawman that being against e-celeb shilling means being against e-celebs having youtube channels and doing their own thing.

I don't give a fuck about LS making videos that get lots of views. Good for her. What I care about is the deliberate shilling and (You) farming that's been going on here for weeks now. These people think Sup Forums is just a farm for them to shill for support from. WE do not need them here. Sup Forums is already redpilled. Shilling milquetoast e-celebs on Sup Forums does not help at all.

Whether it's LS shills or false-flaggers, would you not agree that we're better without these LS threads?

Venti at least openly admits that she is an attention whore. She doesn't pretend to be fighting for some cause and begging for shekels. She just dresses slutty and trolls.

She'll be dropped like a sack of shit when she gets acid thrown in her face

Seconded

She doesn't beg. Idiots just give it to her. That makes her cancerous.

>134362219
>tomorrow our sitting around doing fuckall will finally pay off!
>okay okay, maybe tomorrow then!
>no, no! the next day!

You're not going to save shit unless you're willing to suffer for a cause. There's no, "I'll win while sitting this one out" bullshit. The fact is that t_d's civic nationalism is a bastardization of what Sup Forums seeks and is nothing more than an attempt to subvert and destroy. This, "muh purity" thing is actually absolutely central to Sup Forums's ambitions. When you make exceptions you attack purity, and when you make exceptions regarding something that is pure and good then you're inviting in negative elements.

Finally

Just sage all e-celeb threads

That's not actually going to do anything to stop people from posting bad content on here.

What would you count as "real" fighting for a cause instead of just pretending?

It doesn't matter. No one here gives a shit about her and all the pro / anti e-celeb threads need to go. I'm tired of seeing five plus threads about Laura Southern every fucking day, even if most of them are anti Southern threads

Rule 19: The more you hate it the stronger it gets.

I don't care if people wan't to talk about what LS is up to in a thread from time to time. The real thing shitting up the catalogue are the 9001 threads angry about her. She's doing relevant shit right now supporting Generation Identitare and going on the boat and shit. People are going to talk about her here.

Half the board seems to care one way or another

Can confirm this.
Almost every LS thread is a hate thread reeking of desperation.
Every fucking time.

see
You're still completely missing the point.

If you're making a unironic thread about communism chances are you're not here to take any sort of arguments back

Rather it's just propaganda spreading

So from what I see you're saying propaganda shit is fine but some jerk off party that has to do with with right wing politics is not

Except your shit graph didn't ask the right question. The question should be whether or not there should be a constant barrage of LS threads on Sup Forums.

I'd be in the "I don't care" portion, because I don't give a shit about LS. But I DO care about the quality of Sup Forums.

Using this sort of poll is just disingenuous bullshit, finngolian white knight.

Sure.

That's a complex question but here's a simple answer: if you truly believe in something you're willing to do it for free and without recognition.

Well you obviously didn't read what he wrote very carefully then.

Does a link to this exist? This seems fishy...like an e-celeb's vaginal crease.

You're right. Some guy was even crazy enough to buy her an island.
Google: LS Island

I agree there is way too much LS threads. It used to be 1-3 threads in 24 hours. Now its 1-3 threads every 2 hours.

I'd be fine with 1 thread every few days

See the key term here is DISCUSSION matters

When have you ever seen a communist or lefty thread actually discuss something

>propaganda
Starting a "communism has never been tried" thread is not propaganda, it's shiposting / (you) begging

Regardless, you are right about low-quality bait threads being a problem, but at least they are relevant to the discussion matter of this board. And Sup Forums is structured in a way that getting rid of low-quality bait would be impossible.

I like her, she's hot

You post this fucking picture in every thread about Southern. You really think there's only 514 people that post here? I can guarantee you Sup Forums gets close to a hundred thousands hits each day, even if most of them don't post.

Okay, then we're in agreement. Well, mostly. I do not think we need any LS threads at all, just as we don't need any e-celeb threads at all, period. It serves zero purpose when Sup Forums is always already further along the path then they are. If they MUST be shilled or white-knighted, then do it on normalfag platforms. Twitter, youtube, reddit, etc.

How are you supposed to do politics without any material resources in 2017? Are American Renaissance, Identity Evropa, TRS etc. etc. all disingenuous because they ask for donations?
strawpoll.me/13466049/r

>TRS
>disingenuous

pick two.

It's a typical sample size that you get when you do a poll here. Do you understand the concept of sample size, simpleton?

>if you truly believe in something you're willing to do it for free and without recognition.

That is some stupid reasoning. Everyone needs money to live, and unless that person is independently wealthy they wouldn't have any time or resources to take any action whatsoever towards a cause. Every cause needs successful public figures to spread the message. Her being paid for it just allows her to do it full time.

That implies you actually took a random sample, suomi.

Yeah but that's because /leftypol/ and /communism general/ are just troll threads. In the hypothetical scenario that someone wanted to discuss left wing politics then that would be totally be fine.

thanks

Anyway, I think, at the very best, if we're not gonna boot all these people out, they should all just be contained to one, /ecg/ - E-Celeb General.

>he says as he is the one who consistently bumps every single fucking ls thread and argues with people baiting him

seriously fuck off and die you are one of the biggest issues with the you farming in e celeb threads you have to reply to every single fucking accusation keeping the threads alive

pay the fucking debts you sand nigger

I didn't take any sample, it was in the OP of an LS thread and I don't make LS threads. The thread was alive for hours too so everyone saw it

>Great minds discuss ideas
>Average minds discuss events
>Small minds discuss people

It's a necessary evil, I'd rather there be some annoying threads around than surrender the board to /leftypol/

>random sample size
>500 people
I've seen plenty of polls posted here and most of them top 1000 people, and that's still just a tiny fraction of the amount of people that come here daily

Wait, it was posted IN and LS thread?

>How are you supposed to do politics without any material resources?
Sup Forums has been manipulating the mainstream media for over a decade without needing the help of attention whores or PayPal accounts. These e-celebs have only recently started using Sup Forums to stuff their bank accounts and they've accomplished nothing in comparison to our anonymous shit posters.

>if we don't shill for lauren southern, queen of Sup Forums (pbuh), then the board will be lost to the /leftypol/ gommunists!

Holy shit, how fucking delusional are you?