We need to segregate Sup Forums

Amerifats and Europeans don't have the same concerns and the same issues, and most importantly they don't have the same ways to treat them. America is literally Jewland, a nation of immigrant, where "muh freedom" and consumerism are above everything else. Europe is a land of monarchy, fascism, White supremacy, Christianity and paganism.

Nothing productive will ever occur from a place where there are constant struggles and misunderstandings between people who're only united by a good, but very primitive form of racism.

Fact: there are no pureblood Americans. They all come from somewhere else. A degenerate shitfest with people from all around the world pretending to be united between cucked values of liberty.

They don't have roots or history. They shouldn't be part of the struggle against shitskins because many of them are and they spread jewish degeneracy all around the world and of course Europe.

What Americans want: civic nationalism, as long as people behave good they can come in buy their new iPhone 13.

What Europeans want: Europe for Europeans.

The US of A will never be the land to establish a White ethnostate. Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8i19GxzCcm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Fact: there are no pureblood Americans
t.Giovanni-Marie Oglogosu

Wrong, my family was already French your country did not even exist. Nigger.

>my family was already French
That's what I said

(((Americans))) act as if they were the "leaders" of the "free world" and want to promote "democracy".
Cringe stuff coming from niggers. When Europe ruled the world was way better.

i think civic nationalism is for retards and would prefer libertarianism

also europeans were pretty much pure until the 1960s when they invited all those foreigners in, do not blame us for your failures

Fun fact: I have been banned for posting this thread before. Amerilards couldn't provide any answer but: "I agree, my country is a nation of immigrants".
Truth hurts, nigger mod got triggered, poor little monkey

people don't like europeans because they are elitists bragging about themselves while killing themselves. americans didn't make you take in all those arab and black immigrants, you did it yourself with the colonialism.

You have Norman blood, Celtic blood, etc. even if all your ancestors are French you will still have non-Native to France blood. you are an immigrant too I guess

>i think civic nationalism is for retards and would prefer libertarianism
Wow, you seem very smart indeed... good idea here little goy.

Don't forget, france is full of Italians, Spaniards, Corsicans, Jews, Armenians, etc
And that's just the "white" wannabes

No you don't get it, the fun begins when an American starts acting like he lived in a White country

>everyone is an immigrant xdddd
Nigger please

>I have no defense
>I use the word nigger non ironically

I would much rather be a non white American than this if this is what a "European" is

Jokes on you, you're probably not White. You're arguing like a literal nigger would argue here in Europe. But in America it's normal to be diverse so I guess you just proved my point (again!)

>I would much rather be a non white American
A French-American?

>muh white, muh white, muh white

yeah pierre, and how did being white stop the immigrants from getting into france? it didn't. you guys caved, and have done so since throwing your values overboard in 1789. not america's fault.

Wrong, it was your fault. Your shitty Revolution influenced (((them))) to import it here. America exports degeneracy since its creation. The White world is literally falling apart since you exist, fucking drags

I agree with OP.
We see America as what our country could become if we slip into political discourse.
We strive to be unique while carrying the values of the motherland and commonwealth.

America is tthe worlds boiling post where individuality is lost and degeneracy formed, I hope they stay on their containment continent. Its just a shame it's pouring into Canada.

Europe is better but not too much. Complacency in immigration has lead to her people dying and losing trust in the system that once united so many under one banner.

Now Australia isnt perfect but we are a hell of a lot better off than America. A lot happier too.
This isnt about whiteys v niggers, it's about quality of life and the wellbeing of your citizens.

our revolutions were two different things. ours happened in a newly founded country, yours happened in an established country and led to completely different values than what we had.

just because a few kikes in media export shit to europe by no means makes it the average american's fault. you guys set up this globalist system in the first place by going around the world. should've stayed home if all you cared about was "muh whites"

>This isnt about whiteys v niggers, it's about quality of life and the wellbeing of your citizens.

Which drastically decreases with niggers, surprisingly

Your (((values))) of (((freedom))) influenced and contaminated the entire world, and you're surely the country that brought the biggest amount of shit all around the world

the founding fathers weren't jewish

last i checked plenty of french came to the new world and built their own shit here

>which drastically decreases
Of course, I am not ignorant to that. But there is also a lot of self sabotage mainly in America by its own citizens. They follow the jew and every word he tells them.

And Europeans follow Americans into the path of degeneracy. What a shame

>Your (((values))) of (((freedom))) i
The worst of which came form french thinkers
>duh ebil american ruined everything wahhh

>Europe is a land of white Christians
Fucking kek

Its what happens when the greatest degenerates become world power

I'm talking about Catholicism btw not you filthy Protestants who're literal Jews

>Nothing productive will ever occur from a place where there are constant struggles and misunderstandings between people who're only united by a good, but very primitive form of racism.

I mean I hate all of you but this is literally why racism is dumb in the first place: taken to its logical extreme (as it inevitably is) it just degenerates into complete isolationist individualism. Go ahead though, I guess.

Look it's the French fuck boy who thinks Europe is so glorious. Didn't we give the cucks in France a chance to fix their country and instead they voted Marcon in? Fuck off and fix your country first

It's the exact opposite of individualism, it enforces the links between the people of the same race through common roots and culture

Are you really that dumb?
Thanks for proving my point

>he believes in democracy
>he thought Le Pen, an absolute commie cuck could've done anything to change the situation

Fucking hell Americans

Thanks for proving mine.

The more I learn about America's founding and foundational ideas the more I realize people like OP are right.

It didn't even take particularly redpilled authors. Just reading books even cucked colleges accept made me realize the enlightenment was a mistake. A noble goal that went too far and ended up undoing everything it sought to do in the first place.

It's so painful... to want to love and be excited about your country and then dismantle that vision yourself piece by piece during your attempts to understand her foundation more. And to look back into history and see how far your family has fallen from once being a local juggernaut. Disgusting,

Stay in niggerland and please become isolationist again we're tired of your degeneracy shit

Well if you are a pure White immigrant feel free to leave your shithole to come back in the land of your ancestors

You will see America looks even shittier from a distance
Relations between people are so fucking superficial and everything is too modern and ugly

Based Français user.
Heil Degrelle! Heil Napoleon!
Vive l'France!
Gas juif!

I agree and disagree.

Firstly, I'm not sure where the meme of white Americans being mixed with blacks came from. This is not the case for most whites. Not to mention there is admixture with all southern European states, yet I still know they are whites.

You are right about our differing problems though. I believe whites should be spending their time pushing the idea of separating races in America into different sections. Giving blacks certain states, and whites other etc. Pushing a white identity for America or that this should be a white nation is absurd. There are probably over 150 million blacks and Mexicans, and we cant ship them off. But we can segregate ourselves.

Europe is the only place that has heritage and history, and has a genuine argument to remove all non whites.

We can still work together though, you fucking faggot.

Vive le Roy

Degrelle was based as fuck, although Belgian but still European master race.
Everything was going fine but then Ameritards (((liberated))) us
What a bunch of cunts
They literally NEVER did anything good for the world

>Europe is a land of faggotry, cuckoldry, jihad, Rothschilds, radical atheism

Tis also true

I want Europe for Europeans as well but I want America to be the great experiment stop assuming what I want you want an echo chamber safe space fuck off.

Why is it always Frankistan, Germistan, and Swedistan that are always the most triggered by Americans?

At least you're honest nigger

>the great experiment
What did he mean by this?

Probably because we don't want to end up like you, just a suggestion though

>be France
>invent radical leftism
>invent lefitst terrorism
>destroy traditional monarchy in Europe
>most proudest anti-fascist country
>create Cult of Reason, which created fedoraism, basically all forms of autistic atheism

Thanks, Obama

if you get rid of corporate welfare and monopolies and have true free market, get rid of welfare stop supporting peoples bad choices especially women and have people openly compete across all races and cultures. May the best win, only best of each race will win, yea it will be whites probably but you don't know until the game is played.

What exactly is a pureblooded Frenchman? How can anything be pure in a homeland of Germanics, Celtics, Italians, Iberians, Nordics, Greeks, and Ashkenazi that has been colonized by Arabs and Africans? France is the birthplace of civic nationalism.

Lol I have a book from my grandfather that has information about all my ancestors going back to 1520's. Only English, Germans, French and Dutch. I'm certain most Europeans cannot provide older records than me.

>have people openly compete across all races and cultures.

What a nightmare. America is truly a shithole.

I ignore all frog posters.

>American education
Stay in denial

Nice diversity :DDDD

>What Europeans want: Europe for Europeans.

So why did they kick out Le Pen, Wilders, Hofer, and their autistic social outcast supporters who make up less than 5% of the population? Looks like they want Europe for Immigrants.

>pic
They look like average American to me. No wonder why the IQ take them. You'll surely welcome then when we'll eventually send them back to their homeland, the nation of freedom and immigrants.

Coming from a native Frenchman? Although I disagree to an extent, geneticists claim French to be the most diverse group of Europeans. I don't think you know anything about the history of your genetic people honestly.

agreed. euro Sup Forums is needed. american posters are the worst. if you are fresh out of the us educational system (or still in it) you are ignorant to european history and heritage.

They are literally your countrymen you pompous fag.

Do you ever find it annoying how people keep adding red and blue to your flag?

Le Pen, Wilders, etc. are complete bullshit, just like democracy and your notion of freedom. You know, the degeneracy you've always introduced here and even more since 1945

Le pen, Wilders or any other politician isn't going to do anything, they are all controlled

>too scared to call out the threat for what it is and instead suck muslim cock
>too scared to even have a memorial because of the constant threat of muslims
What pathetic fucking people. Line up every one of them and shoot them.

100% French since the XVIIth at least, try again Mr. immigrant

European posters best posters

No such thing as a French nigger, here they are just "citizens", they will never be truly French, unlike your niggers. See the difference now?

I really don't.
You are just as screwed as we are.

>Fact: there are no pureblood Americans. They all come from somewhere else.
My family founded the country. Fuck you. Enjoy your african horde, frenchie fuck

Americans are collectively whiny little cunts. Im sad to say that i was born in america only to find that im really just a refugee from kekistan. Fuck Americans and fuck their fee-fees it seems that the younger generation needs to be lined up for a royal ass kicking ... america in a massively over-generalized sense (mostly the younger crowd) are nothing but pussys, faggots, and enablers

Oh look, it's another white flags shit on each other endlessly and try to establish who is less pure, more cucked, or is more shitskin or nigger-infested. It's all so tiring.jpg
You need to pull together against your common enemy, like says, even if it is on goddamned Sup Forums. You have to be able to see this.

This cancer is in your nature, while we can easily cure it when the day will come

Ok, frog.
Honestly white french women are beautiful so I hope you are right.

>while we can easily cure it when the day will come

YES! Come back to Europe if you are White and straight, if not well good luck in your shithole.

Build the wall
Like, literally. We need a big border between Europe and America

Fuck yeah

>Germans in Alsace-Lorraine
>Nordics in Normandy
>Bretons in Brittany
>Iberians in Basque Country and Northern Catalonia
>Italians in Savoy and Corsica
>Italians, Spanish, and Ashkenazi all over Occitania
>Greeks in Marseille
>All of the above have been filled with muslims and blacks

Exactly what is """""100% French"""""?

"Not to intermarry racially is bad for the survival of the country." - Nicholas Sarkozy, President of France

Unlike you Americucks Europe has a rich and glorious past

You are just third world tier in reality

>Stay in denial
Meanwhile your own government doesn't even keep ethnic or racial statistics so it is almost impossible for you to realize what they have done to your nation demographically.

You are like a man in a sinking boat laughing at another man because his boat is sinking a little faster than your own.

Nice job playing into the divide and conquer game like a fucking champ.

well thank you for letting me know that

"America is my inspiration. I love their diversity." the same guy

It's not divide and conquer it's segregate and live better
It's a fucking pain to be mixed with mixed Americans

>100% French

....Never mind. I am convinced you are under 20 years old. I hope at least.

People ask me this a lot when I talk about demograpic problems facing europe at the rate of the current migration: "but what about everyone who lives in europe was born here from immigrant parents 2nd or 3rd generation, what about all the migrants who are here already. We cannot send them all back!"

We will have to, and if the governments of the sates or the eu does not do it themselves peacefully. The people will do it forcefully. The statistics are skewed. There are a lot more who feel like us then they want us to believe.

Do you think the election fraud that was discovered in the us is only contained there? Here in The Netherlands, they refused also to give insight in the votes, why? They have something to hide, if you don't why not release the information? Once CNN has fallen, a domino effect will be established where more media-sources are being questioned, not only in the US but also here in Europe.

Vive liberté! Vive égalité!

I want that fucking wall built, and I could tell you exactly why
>a border between Europe and America...
the Atlantic's not enough for you?

As always, America brings its shit everywhere

We'd unironically have lived better under USSR influence at this point

You didn't even try and refute my point about your own nation being shafted like a Gambian whore.

Your own nation is not only as ethnically mixed as the US but it is also as dangerously close to being racially annihilated. Your high horse has no legs.

No it's not enough, and we also need borders here

Don't most frenchmen now-a-days come from somewhere else tho?

I think it's because you already are like us and you're trying to lash out at something to make yourself feel better.

It's alright to cry Louie.

They definitely fuck with the voting in all our nations. I know there are a lot of liberal retards in all nations, but its not as high as they fake it out to be. They just make the most noise is all

I'm aware of that, because Americans brought degeneracy and Jewry here for decades now. But contrarily to them it's not in our essence to be a diverse nation, and we'll still be able to fix our shit, while America will never help in any possible way but as always fuck everything up in the name of freedom

This will be the American century. Europe will not be able to compete simply because they are still to busy bickering amongst themselves.

In europe we have sewer systems more that 3 times the age of your country. You should take some time to Self-reflect when all euro/pol/'s shit on you for your lack of culture.

They are citizens "from somewhere else", foreigners
In America everyone is a foreigner

>the same guy
The president of France?

Mexibro knows. Bless you my man. We need to stop the pointless chick bickering against each other. We all face a common problem.

Funny you say that as your country is massively over run by migrants. All of Europe in fact. You're making this thread out of insecurity. There's no other reason to make it.
Because you know the truth. If there ever is a white uprising, it will be in fact inside the USA.
Europe is so massively cucked there's no hope and you damn well know it. You live there.
And we know it too. You're done.
And you're about to see what having no roots and history is REALLY like because it's all being erased as we speak dumb ass.

>Americans brought degeneracy and Jewry here for decades now.
LOL!

Your nation has consistently been the most degenerate thing in Europe since the 1700s and American Jews weren't transformed into the powerhouse they are now in the US but rather in Europe and specifically in places like your own nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=8i19GxzCcm4

We're not globalists, Nancy.

Americans literally don't have any culture

About time someone finally says this. Ban all burgers now. I'll go get the grills.

??? I guess fighting and destabilizing the middle east isn't globalist to you. Okay.