Why are black men so afraid of being responsible adults?

Why are black men so afraid of being responsible adults?

Other urls found in this thread:

tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=CPNaaogT8fs
criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>white child at the end
so the wife cheated on him and he left?

>no rolemodels, raised by single moms and ratchet bitches

>why are black men afraid of being responsible adults
>spends ridiculous amounts of time posting on an online board with no real value
>lives at home with parents
>doesn't have a job
>hasn't contributed to society
Yet only blacks receive criticism?

Fuck you nigger.

Because the chics dad will take care of his bastard. Pic related.

If the nigger becomes responsible then the nigger is out of excuses for their historically inferior existence.

Who knew nogs were into shibari

All the things Blacks have created:

let's start with that computer you're typing on
- the software that drives it
- the internet & nearly all web applications
- recorded music
- motion pictures
- tv
- radio
- camera
- telephone
- light bulb
- the automobile
- rocketry
- satellites
- spacecraft
- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

Blacks are the supreme race! Post this in every thread! Spread the Word!

WE

This pasta again?

WUZ

JEWS

>no rolemodels
Best thing you can do for a nigglet is turn them into a nerd.

Forgot my pic.

We have unfettered access to trash bitches. Trashy bitches cheat and lie, and any self-respecting black man won't stick around with such a person. Speaking from experience.

TL;DR these hos aint loyal

>men

I hope that door is gonna be ok.

Because the state raised them.

Astute observation, my slant eyed friend.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Did you take this yourself?

That sounds like more of a problem with you than the "trash bitches." You get what you play for, sweet cheeks.

Don't knock a bitch up if you don't want her. Wrap it in rubber and try to avoid passing on your couch surfer genes instead of shitting the place up.

N

Is it hard to consider that I /did/ want her?

You don't usually call a female who you fancy a "trash bitch", so yes, actually.

tightrope.cc/Black-Invention-Myths.htm

White women have clearly made the calculation that that the power of BBC is worth it

This

>Trashy bitches cheat and lie, and any self-respecting black man won't stick around with such a person.
Any self-respecting man in general, not only black.

Despite all the pathetic white knighting on how one should never impregnate a girl and not want to know shit about her the truth is that the woman that ends up a single mom usually is because she doesn't deserve a man in the first place.

I ain't mopping up your life sweetie. Take care of your fucking kid.

She showed her true coloUrs in time, friend. I'm not denying I made a grave error.

very Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=CPNaaogT8fs

FUCK YOU I BET YOUR A FUCKING KIKE

IM GOING THROUGH HARD TIMES MY MOM HAS GOT A KIKE BF AND NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIS KIKE TRICKS

I TOLD HIM HE SHOULD BE IN A OVEN NOW IM FUCKING NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE CAR

FUCK YOU FAGGOT, YOU DONT FUCKING NO WHAT ITS LIKE

We're all NEETs who live in our mom's basement
>I'm a grill BTW

Speak for yourself tiny cock fag

more women would sleep with the worlds smallest penis rather than the worlds second smallest penis

afraid?
Try incapable

criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/

> 10 "Criminal" Thinking Errors

> VICTIMSTANCE - always views self as victim, blames others
> POWER THRUST - compulsively needs to be in control of every situation, uses maniuplation and deceit. Refuses to be dependent unless he can take advantage of the situation
> LACK OF EFFORT - unwilling to do anything they find boring or disagreeable
> LACK OF OWNERSHIP - no concept of ownership/rights of others. Perceives all things as something to possess. Views sex as just power / control (muh dick)
> DISTORTED SELF IMAGE - focuses only on their positive attributes / refuses to acknowledge own destructive behavior. Builds themselves up at the expense of others
> UNIQUENESS - Views themselves as different and better than others. Expects of others that which he fails to meet. Quits at the first sign of failure.
> IRRATIONAL FEAR - profound fear of put down. When held accountable for experiences feels worthless. Fear based solely on emotions.
> CLOSED MINDEDNESS - not receptive / will not be self-critical / will not participate in any disclosure
> CPT - does not use past as learning tool. Expects others to act immediately on their demands. Decisions based on assumptions, not fact.
> ZERO SHAME - Responsible living is seen as boring and unsatisfying. Has no sense of obligation to others. Will respond only if it nets an immediate payoff

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>doing nothing and creating babies (=new sentient life) without any responsibility are the same things
american logic