HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!! WH user WAS RIGHT

I know why Trump is talking shit about Jeff Sessions.

Remember how WH user kept predicting little breaking stories and said the big one will be after July 27, thats when shit gonna get real.

Well, its almost July 27... 1 week away... and I think Trump is playing the media again.

Hes probably attacking Sessions because shits gonna get real pretty soon, and he needs to look like hes as far away from the justice department as possible.

Once the crimes of the dems/clinton/obama are all exposed, Trump will be accused of attempting a coup by locking up his political opponents. He needs to look like he has beef with Sessions, and hes planting the seeds for that now.

I have a feeling shits gonna get real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf2sZxdF4i4
youtube.com/watch?v=2yHl59wMSyg
youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/
archive.is/0DdYD
lettersofnote.com/2012/02/i-love-my-wife-my-wife-is-dead.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you've overhyped the idea but it checks out, this is how Trump works. He's doing with smokescreen with sessions for a reason, Might be more connected to the mueller Russia shit though

I hope that you are correct. Trump has been playing defense for too many months.

yes remember this

Well the July 27th shit is fake as fuck larping but I do believe that Trumps strongest play is to make it look like he is as isolated as possible in order for the entire establishment to not be able to deny the final verdict. I mean it's in his best interest to look like he has no allies if something big goes down that way it's impossible to spin.

>Well, its almost July 27... 1 week away

I've got a doctor's appointment that day.

I hope so because I'm sooo tired of all this nonsense stuff - Today the OJ story provided a bit of a respite from it, and I like Jeff Sessions.

What the fuck does a filthy treasonous nigger know about duty, honour and country?

Duty. Honor. Country.
D. H. C.
Defend Hillary Clinton

welp

HOLY FUGGGGGG

>attempting a coup
How does the President plan a coup?

oh please

I have a dentist appointment on the 31, with a white doctor that I found through my private health insurance.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf2sZxdF4i4

>he actually thinks there's a legit FBI/WH user
Why do I come to this retarded website

Yes, I think OP is onto something - that was a bizarro tweet -
pls pls pls let it be happenen

Sounds plausible. People make fun of trump for his limited vocabulary but when it comes to shit like this he's like hawking.

Same reason as everyone else

Doesn't it concern you guys there are no parameters on this private counsel headed by Mueller? There's no scope or end to it. It's a opposition research paid for by the tax payer for the 2020 election. And it will be EXTENSIVE. And any nothing burgers found will be picked up by CNN

I love the ACTUAL answer is Trump is a dumb motherfucker, and you are the DUMBEST motherfuckers.

Seriously. Enjoy poverty.

so thats why mueller is digging into trump's finances. Can he get anything that doesnt pertain to Trump/Russia,

Oh no not CNN

A FUCKING CODED MESSAGE

the 3AM tweet

What was he thinking?

"I'd like to see the sunrise"

You want to be outraged and revolted deep inside?

Actually, the average Trump supporter made over $70,000 a year. Hillary supporters averaged less than $60,000. Trump won all income brackets over $50,000 per year. Hillary won those making under $50,000 per year. So suck it, you poor, stupid piece of trash.

It has already extended into shit he did in 2008 for The Apprentice. They've already spun it. They will look at all his business dealing a, as an INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MAN, and every dealing with Russia will be 'collusion'.

Fuck that shit, Hawking is a faggot loser. Trump is like Richard Feynman, the only he-man among physicists.

>TRUMP IS PLAYING THE MEDIA LIKE A FIDDLE
Why do you retards believe this? Low approval rating, Dems are firmly against him, Republicans are barely tolerating him, and pretty much all he's done so far is replace Scalia. I think you kept repeating the 4D chess meme for so long that you actually believe it.

hmmmm

>wh user

what happened the last time you faggots believed a larper, uh?

Do not know feynman. Quick Rundown. What is he most well known for?

added to the list of Sup Forums prognosis that with almost absolute certainty will not happen.

kill yourself.

>youtube.com/watch?v=2yHl59wMSyg
>youtube.com/watch?v=2yHl59wMSyg

I answer this only with great reluctance, because I don't think a coup is what's happening. That being said: the president is (currently) the leader of only one of the three branches of US government.

>He doesn't remember the "leaked" tax returns from 2005 episode
>He doesn't remember when Trump tricked the entire MSM into thinking he's a birther only to say Obama was born in America
He's manipulated the media before and he will do it again.

Drumpf is too stupid to be capable of something like tha-

youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k

TLDR he shows gives his announcement after he gets all this positive press from medal of honour recipient's and literally plays the press like a fiddle. Pic related

I was watching a livestream of that conference. Fucking beautiful the way he got the press all pysched up then shit all over them. :')

Feynman actually did things: he worked on the Manhattan Project. And he did something else that Hawking has never done, won a Nobel in 1965 for his work on quantum electrodynamics.
More importantly, he pre-dated Trump as a "grab 'em by the pussy" man, referring to women as "whores" and "bitches" who were more likely to respond favourably to men who disrespected them.

Even fox prolonged their coverage too long and we're apologizing for the nothing burger. I miss this election

>Trump will be accused of attempting a coup by locking up his political opponents.
Whut?

Yes. That's how all of these work. Almost never do they find something related to the initial investigation but the scope is limitless so they just keep digging to find something, anything, because of how bad it would look spending hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars and coming up empty handed.

>Flynn

God I miss the man. True patriot

>coup
I think you mean a purge.
and who is well known for their purges?
>RUSSIANS
figures

How many special counsels have been focused on investigating democrats?

Shit IS gonna get real, and Sup Forums will be eternally BTFO. I simply cant wait for Mueller to drop the hammer, what a time to be alive.

Do you really need to ask that question? The DNC keeps all of their talking heads in line by implicit fear of getting suicided.
Republicans get smear campaigns, Democrats get bullets.

They have been at this for a while, and they know what is effective against whatever their target is.

but wh user was right

I don't think any but Reagan and hw Bush both appointed some to the committee

Holy shit guys!!!!!!

Larping autist totally confirmations my bias!!!!

I'm for cerialll guyyysss!!!!

I didn't think any. MSM now carries the ammunition of "trump, under special investigation of Russian collusion during the presidential election". I hate our media

The country is Israel.

Bill Clinton had a special counsel against him, got him impeached

how does trump get those people responsible t do their fucking jobs? there's no shortage of assholes in D.C. that need to be behind bars or worse.

Bill Clinton

re: image
yes
question is, do we raid the hopi (I happen to know where they are hiding) to see the stone or leave it to fate?

You do realize that poster didn't use a tripcode right? It could literally have been fucking anybody. Even me.

Trump is smart as fuck and knows the predictability of the press. Same reason Spicer compared Assad to Hitler to get triggers popping.

Trump surely won't let the likes of Hillary and her Satanic buddies off scot free

>not knowing the image used is verification used to disqualify fakes in the past
newfag

Checks out

Wrong. That was an independent counsel headed by Ken Star the solicitor general. It was not headed by the special counsel department.

Wrong. Independent counsel led by Ken Star the solicitor general.

So you like ramping up the failed drug war, civil forfeiture, mandatory minimums for non-violent convictions and general Elmer Fudd-like antics of this man living in the 50's?

Go on

horse shit, generic photos don't validate anything.

>capping your own post

>another it's happening not happening prediction thread on Sup Forums

LOL

what does it matter? this is not a place for factual conversation. those on the left will see their own "facts" as those on the right will do the same..

to a lib; Trump is guilty
to a conservative; obama/clinton is guilty

its a bullshit game fools

Yeah, OP is probably right. I can't think of a single reason otherwise that Trump would call up, of ALL media outlets, the fucking NYT and feed them a scoop like this.

He's totally playing them. He knows they'll be all OMG SESHUNS RUSSHA SESHUNS OMG RUSSHA for a week or more, and meanwhile he and his staff can sneak around doing whatever he wants, getting shit squared away.

I take this as a coded message which actually means, "*teleports behind you* Spill one fucking word about what we did to Trump's people, and we WILL Seth Rich you motherfuckers."

Smart people talk in a way that everyone, even the dumdums cannunderstand.
Dumb people try to talk smart and use fancy words

It's a veiled threat, no question. A reminder.

FUG

>"The median household income of a Trump voter so far in the primaries is about $72,000, based on estimates derived from exit polls and Census Bureau data. That’s lower than the $91,000 median for Kasich voters. But it’s well above the national median household income of about $56,000. It’s also higher than the median income for Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders supporters, which is around $61,000 for both.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/

Why do you keep insisting that you're smart for supporting Hillary? Her base is blacks, Hispanics, single women, poor people, and immigrants.

They are NOT smart.

Archive or screenshot please
archive.is/0DdYD

Keep sticking your head in the sand.

Looking through the thread op. I think you are right. Not necessarily about July 27 but there are big events that absolutely must happen some time between now and the 2020 election like the next american recession.

I think the last third of this year onwards is going to be very interesting.

Trump isn't actually doing anything to Sessions

My proctologist called and demands my appt reschedule on the same day?!!?
I thought he was just lonely?! What gives?

this is a place where dumb people like to think they sound smart. yes, all of you

Same here
I hope the cysts is have on my boobs arent cancerous

Incredibly brilliant, cynical, interesting physicist. Bitter, hilarious and waspish to the last, kind of a misanthrope I'd say yet strangely likeable. And he was a huge romantic. His first wife died young of TB; he married her knowing she wouldn't make it to 30 and that they couldn't have kids. But she was his high school sweetheart and the love of his life. The letter he wrote her after she died is just brilliant, impossible to describe, devastating. The last line especially, right in the fucking feels. lettersofnote.com/2012/02/i-love-my-wife-my-wife-is-dead.html

Proctologist?

MSM is only broadcasting what (((they))) want the public to believe.
>Watch Mueller.

Have LARPing faggots ever been right? FBIanon was a fucking joke.

WASPish?

He was Jew. Wasps don't actually exist. Most English people aren't "Anglo-Saxons" and most Profestants in America aren't even English. So "wasp" is one of the most comically incorrect terms in US history

Thats actually great that the media is convincing people nothing is getting done, so they tune out shrug and stop paying to attention to everything that is getting done

Well speak your mind faggot

The one thing that gets me is that Trump interviewed mueller for comeys job the day before the special counsel was appointed.

>When it comes to stuff like this, Trump is a drooling cripple
Sounds right

I cNt wait until the 27th comes and nothing happens. It'll be great to see you Trumper dumpers making excuses

You're delusional, keep feeding larpers you dumb summerfag

He found out that they knew and they were going to throw the entire book at Obama, Hillary, Rice, Lynch, and the entire Choom Gang.

YOU DIDNT DO NOTHIN HERE MUTIE

GAMES OVER

TIME TO DIE

This is not thread relevant, sure is summer