Are Military tattoos degenerate?

Just graduated from MCRD San Diego. It's Marine week right now, I missed all you autists. Wondering the pol/ opinion on military tattoos. Im debating if I should get an Eagle, Globe and Anchor on my bicep (looks like pic)
Would be my first and last tattoo if I get it.

I think your post time has a lot of 5's

They're probably the only tattoos that aren't degenerate. Make sure to get your meat tags.

get one if you want one, dont get one if you dont. dont worry about the opinion of some autists on here

might be the only ones that are not
get your bloodtype tattood under your arm

Get a star of david, since that's who you're serving

They're fucking stupid. Why would you want a permanent brand showing you served the ZOG, other than something to flash at parties for some easy puss

No but joining the military is degenerate so by the transient properties...

No.
Family tradition type tattoos and military tattoos are OK.
Tattoos of your spouse can be OK too but only if you've been together for like 20 or 30 years and you're growing old together. Never get one early in your relationship. Not even 10 years in. You should be a senior.

>but only if you've been together for like 20 or 30 years and you're growing old together

What if some nigger shanks her in the parking lot of her nursing job and you have only been together for 5 years?

>inb4 you should be getting chicken scratch tats of every nigger you kill in revenge.

I don't disagree.

Eagle could look better imo

You have to be atleast 18 to post here

fpbp

But just FYI, getting the tat before you've actually done some shit is kind of a party foul.

>hey guys, boot here!
>should I get a tattoo that let's everyone know I'm a giant boot!?

No.

DO NOT DO IT MARINE.

When you get to your unit you will get fucking hazed if they see a boot tattoo like that.

Enjoy your leave and enjoy SOI, Semper Fi

>Joining the military is a mature choice

There is a reason the military literally recruits at HS and caters to the absurdly young. Ironically the Marines specifically love preying on idiot 17 year olds.

Pretty much this. If you aren't a crusty vet, you shouldn't have a big moto tat.

I'll give you a shekel or two for a tatoo goy, no problem

umm... how do I upboat that epic post?

You won't get hazed. 95% of boots get a stupid tattoo either right out of boot, at MCT, or SOI. It's stupid though. Don't waste your money. You'll need that for liquor to deal with the crippling depression.

Tell him to make sure he gets his training company and motto tatted in there somewhere

What's that, bootcamp? Getting a tattoo fresh out of bootcamp is going to get you made fun of.

They're just as gay as any other tattoo. I would not respecting anything less than a notch for every shitskin killed.

>being this young and edgy
go back to playing your video games kid

Why don't you just get a tattoo of a Star of David? Then you can let everyone know who you're killing muds for

Fuck no.
1) you just got out of boot camp...
A) you haven't earned the right
B) your inviting attention when you show up to your unit
2) military related tattoos are gay as fuck and reserved for POG's
Seriously. Don't do it. You'll be that guy

bit harsh init

It depends if you want to travel around the world or not. A lot of people don't like american soldiers.

I got out in 2000. The difference between jar heads and other services is if you got out of the army, navy or air force you are just another guy who got out. The whole "once a marine" thing is legit as fuck. If I'm ever in trouble, I look at forearms. If I see an EGA, I holler "yo DEVIL" and I have help. Fist fight, flat tire, whatever. We always take care of our own. In this world of disloyalty and douchbaggery, it helps to have legions of unknown bros that have your back out here. Get it devil. You fucking earned it. And will continue to earn it for at least the next 4 years.

>be 04'-09' Muhreen
I never got a tatoo cause I think they're stupid, but military motto tats are an exception. they have been done sine roman times. the EGA is a little week, i'd stick with the tried and true USMC down one tricept then MOS down the other.

>Got out in 2000
>Presumably in your 30's if not 40's by now
>Still getting into fist fights at that age

Jesus Christ. Do they knock all sense out of you as well? This is why you PTSD ridden fucks should never be cops.

You should get one of your highschool PE teacher's nutsack slapping against you mother's ass while your dad watches

Fuck em if they can't take a joke

Tattoos, of any kind, are degenerate.

also this. wait a couple years in the fleet and become an NCO and get one

Being a zogbot is degenerate, so yes, a tattoo symbolizing your subservience to enemy Jews is also degenerate.

>then buy a mustang at 18% interest
>then marry a stripper with 4 interracial kids
Dont be a boot

Thanks Dad

Listen up boot: Wait at least a year before you get yourself a boot scar. Youl be happier for it.

Being in the military is degenerate, so why wouldn't getting a military tattoo be degenerate.

Think before you post, OP.

>What if some nigger shanks her in the parking lot of her nursing job and you have only been together for 5 years?
That's a tough one. Memorials are up to you. I don't know if your next girl is going to like it much.

Does it matter? Most of you faggots are in it for the attention anyway. You already allow people to call you heroes for sitting on a base in Germany for two years, so what's the harm in properly branding yourself as a degenerate?

seen guys right out of boot camp freak when they hit the fleet and then got a big chicken dinner rocking a huge moto tat like that hope you like the suck

Wait till you spend some time in the fleet then see how you feel about it. Don't waste your bootcamp money on stupid shit. It's not as much as it seems

>18%?

That's a fucking deal; we had some booter at NTC paying 26%!

Best advice ever. Usually the ones who get EGA tattoo's end up hating marine life the most and can't wait to get out. They are the worst. Then once they get out, they keep posting about their time in the marines and are all of a sudden all motivated and shit.

>got out in 2000
You missed the wars buddy