Did they do anything wrong?

liveleak.com/view?i=c29_1500585733

floridatoday.com/story/news/crime/2017/07/20/teens-filmed-mocked-drowning-man-cocoa-police-say/495518001/

COCOA – Police and prosecutors say little can be done legally after the revelation that a group of teens filmed the dying moments of a 32-year-old disabled man last week, with the teens mocking, cursing and laughing while the man drowned in a fenced-off pond.

The Brevard County State Attorney's Office released the video to FLORIDA TODAY and called the incident a "tragedy" and said the teens' lack of action had "no moral justification" but added that the teens do not appear to have violated any laws.

The minute-long video, which police called "extremely disturbing," found its way to social media over the weekend before ending up in the hands of detectives.

The clip depicts the unidentified teens — ages 14 to 16 — off-camera, laughing as the man screamed off in the distance for help before going under in the murky water just after noon July 9 off Plaza Parkway. There were no calls to 911 from the teens.

Instead, police later found the badly decomposed body of the man — identified as Jamel Dunn — July 12. Police said Dunn, who was heavily tattooed, was last seen wearing a black shirt emblazoned with the phrase ‘I’m Blessed,’ and a red hat that read "Only God can judge me," drowned.

Foul play was not suspected. His fiancée filed a missing person report after he failed to turn up at home in Cocoa. Then, after the body was found last Friday, a family friend saw the video on social media and turned it over to police. The cell phone video then gave detectives insight into what happened the day Dunn disappeared.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM
youtube.com/watch?v=BHHtcMbzN0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nope. if some idiot wants to swim in a pond and they cant even swim its not your fault for not saving them.

there's this basic Kantian moral principle that states "ought implies can".

the niggers didn't have a moral responsibility to save the drowning man, because they couldn't save him because niggers can't swim.

who would risk its own life to save a retard?
not me

Everyone knows niggers can't swim, and nobody is obligated to even call 911 to save your dumb ass

>t. Cape Canaveral resident

>and a red hat that read "Only God can judge me,"

He literally got what was coming, by his own estimation.

their only obligation was to call 9-1-1

they didn't.

These bystanders did the right thing.

There are no good Samaritan requirements in FL...and if any bystanders went to help the drowning man and something went wrong...the do-gooder could be sued for not being a medical professional.

at least call 911 you stupid pothead niggers

not humans

Why are they laughing
Is people dying funny?

>Police said Dunn, who was heavily tattooed, was last seen wearing a black shirt emblazoned with the phrase ‘I’m Blessed,’ and a red hat that read "Only God can judge me," drowned.
Literally asked for it

wrong.

>These niggers can't swim, so they can't help.
ftfy

they dindu nuffin

They shuhhandun sumpin.

Cocoa resident here. AMA

Helping a drowning person or calling for help is a moral obligation in a civilized society. Has nothing to do with laws or religions. If you want to be cold about it then you're a nigger, plain and simple.

You and the others in this thread need to be forced upon your knees and executed with an AR-15 to your skulls. The niggers, sociopaths, and ashkenazi jews on this board who perpetuate your kind of indifference (and promote MGTOW and other degeneracy) need to be exterminated. Death to you all. All sociopaths/psychopaths, jews, leftists, and niggers all need to be killed

>DOOD FUCKING DESERVED IT XD

Have I ended up on Sup Forums by mistake? If you warned a woman not to go through somewhere notorious for rapes, but she did anyway, and you passed by while she was being raped, would you intervene or tell her you "told you so" and keep walking?
I swear the more plebbitors who come here the more retarded this board gets. At some point you'll realise the old "I'm alright, Jack" routine doesn't work in the long run and when everyone employs it you end up acting like niggers.

I am seriously triggered

>identified as Jamel Dunn — July 12. Police said Dunn, who was heavily tattooed
Am I supposed to care?
Also these niggers can't swim how are they supposed to save another nigger from drowning.

Well, they should have called the police, but black people don't do that. I don't know what I would have done, there's a lot of things that could happen to you too, they're in Florida, so who knows what in that water too. They said something about an alligator.There's also under toe and they probably couldn't swim anyways being black. i can swim, but I don't know if i could swim good enough to help someone, unless they were smaller than me.

Girl helps suicidal bf finally commit suicide. Gets charged and convicted of murder.

Niggers mock a dying man and refuse to help him as he dies. Don't even get charged.

Are alligators in there?

They didn't goad him into swimming in the lake. They didn't even have any contact with the guy. You dumb fucking retard. I hate the blacks as much as the next guy but other than the niggers taunting the guy, they literally did nothing wrong.

I'm from Broward and I say fuck these soulless niggers, they're as bad as the chinks and so is your reasoning.

actually, it has a lot to do with law, if you are able to rescue someone without putting yourself or others on risk, you are obligated to do so, at least in my country, you can be charged with a fine, and if you caused the situation of risk, you can be charged with jail

I don't know in the US but I'm pretty sure common law in england has something like that

not to mention, that as a human being you have a moral obligation to save someone, like you pointed out

Fucking this unless I'm missing something

>disabled
His "disability" was being black. Claimed some bullshit to get welfarebux.

Also, it's Cocoa. Everyone in Cocoa is black. The people mocking him likely also couldn't swim.

>girl literally BEGS, forces THE GUY to commit suicide

>blacks literally 200 yards away from a random guy they've never spoken to before drowns, none of them can swim, they're also 14-16 so physically unfit to help a fully grown man out of deep water

Good one, dipshits.

>You should call 911 to help save a drowning black guy from dying because of morals
>All niggers need to be killed

You just contradicted yourself

Yeah you see them quite often. They don't bother you, they are pretty scared of people.

>wearing a black shirt emblazoned with the phrase ‘I’m Blessed,’ and a red hat that read "Only God can judge me"
Looks like you prayed to the wrong god, bitch

Kids had phones. Could have called 911 while they laughed about it. It is tragic to think what a simple phone call could have done. It may not be a crime, but guaranteed you need to keep these kids names in a file somewhere. You will see them again and again. I guarantee they are going to have a bad time in life.

The black kids are innocent

Niggers can't swim

one is if one lives in a nation with good Samaritan laws. which the USA is not one of. Just pointing that out for context.

It blows my mind how fucked America is. 15% negro. They are the cause of all your problems.

Blacks have only a very limited understanding of empathy and generally disregard human suffering, if not find it positively funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM

Annnnd... it's bigger. Of course.

>only God can judge me
Deserved it.

>forcing people to save others

Fuck that lol.

Is everyone in the story black?
If so how did the disabled black get into the middle of a pond?
Even if hes white how does the disabled get into the pond? Did his wheelchair brakes fail? Who was supposed to be taking care of the disabled black in the first place?
Also who marries a disabled black? This whole thing sounds fake

Don't know about that pond, but when I was in that area there were warning signs for gators. Seems like a crazy idea to go in at all, let alone attempt to drag a dying guy from so far out

It really blows my mind that some niggers can actually get attacked and eaten by gators. That takes some fucking effort.

>teens
>teens
>teens
Niggers. They're black. Black teens.

Yes, they did something wrong. It may not be illegal, but caring so little for your fellow man that you can mock him as he drowns to death is fucking horrible. Even considering the cameramen, I'm surprised. They could have at least tried. Hopefully they receive poetic justice.

I think the dude who drowned was black judging by the name.
>If so how did the disabled black get into the middle of a pond?
Disabled is probably some BS excuse to get extra gibs.
>Also who marries a disabled black?
Other worthless nigs trying to get extra gibs.

>all black people
>niggers
Pick one, leaf

its not worth it to save somebody drowning usually they will panic and drown you both

This.

Fine, I'll take take the bait. When you're literally watching someone drown you should try to save him and worry about civil litigation later. Fuck is wrong with you?

t.nigger
Some counties have such laws, but it really isn't as widespread as you would think. Then again, back in white America it was an unspoken rule that you help others who are in dire straits. There was never really a need for such a law, especially when the American approach to government boils down to
>if it ain't broken, it don't need a fix

That's true, but it's pretty shitty to use your phone to video him drowning instead of calling the cops.
They never even called it in. The body was found decomposing later.

>Niggers being niggers
>People ITT acting surprised.

Come on, you all know better. Only your fellow white man can help you.

Hey me too! Wanna sell me weed?

Thank you, for being you.

I don't think the nig in this story was attacked by a gator.

They taunted and laughed at an obviously dying man FFFS - REFUSING to provide or offer help where possible is actually a criminal offense in quite few countries, Germany ('unterlassene Hilfeleitung') definitely one example, not sure how many others.

>Jamel Dunn
Niggers have to learn to swim sooner or later

>little can be done
>What is Criminally Negligent Homicide

Their negligence literally caused his death. Had they been actual human beings capable of empathy (or swimming) he'd still be alive.

Could have at least called 911 for him. But niggers are as evil as Jews, so I'm not really surprised.

>Going swimming without white people supervision

I thought this was the one thing they understood

Fucking Millennials won't even get off their asses to be heroic.

they're in the USA. your point is irrelevant. Being rammed into by a crazy muslamic is also commonplace is Germany and the UK but not so in the US

if you try to help without knowing how to do it
you will probably end up dying as well

yea they should have called 911 in the story it said they were smoking weed maybe they didnt want to risk getting caught with it

Florida man here. I side with the niggers on this one, that guy was dead as fuck. Florida has aligators in pretty much every body of water, and retards who go into panic mode when drowning like to drag anyone that tries to help down with them. I wouldn't have wasted two minutes going DAAAYUUM AND SHEEEEIT and called the cops immediately, but that guy had no chance of living.

>The clip depicts the unidentified teens — ages 14 to 16 — off-camera
How do they know they are teens or that age when they are unidentified?

everything happened under a minute - phone call wouldn't do much, only show intent perhaps

Criminal Negligence usually involves the defendant exposing the victim to the risk of injury.

In this case, the teens did no expose the man to the risk of injury.

>Negligence arises when, on a subjective test, an accused has not actually foreseen the potentially adverse consequences to the planned actions, and has gone ahead, exposing a particular individual or unknown victim to the risk of suffering injury or loss. The accused is a social danger because he or she has endangered the safety of others in circumstances where the reasonable person would have foreseen the injury and taken preventive measures.

Might seem fucked up, but at Common Law, there's no affirmative duty to act. No civil or criminal liability for not acting (unless you created the emergency).

It all boils down to individual freedom. Not being forced by the state to take a certain action, freedom of choice really. Does it sometimes end with fucked up results like this? Yeah, but I'd prefer this than the alternative.

At the end of the day, nothing of value was lost. Losing a retard improved society. No criminal charges should be brought forward.

Niggers did something productive for once. One less welfare cheque.

Typical Democrat. Government help us! Helps us! Do it all for us! Won't save a dying man in a pond. You fucks are worthless.

Even if they can swim, there is nothing the niggers could have done at that point that would have made a difference without severely endangering their own lives. Do you know that funny news story screen cap about six niggers that rushed in one by one to save someone all ended up drowning? That's what would have happened here.

I want you to imagine what a retard erratically flailing around like he was in that clip would do if some good samaritan like you approached him. Do you think he would be able to calm down and properly hold onto you? Or do you think he would just keep flailing and latch onto you possibly killing you?

*changed devices*
WTF is wrong with you?

With you being a Republican, I'm guessing you are a Christian, right?...What if it is God's will for that drowning man to die that day? Would you be willing to interfere in God's will?

The larger a group is the lower the collective IQ goes. This includes mobs, lynchings or just drunk partiers.

I don't think anybody is surprised, just disgusted, as usual.

Fucking black youths are literal psychopaths, moreso than any other group, killing each other in record numbers year after year, it is fucking mental but it's no surprise when Mr. Shekelstein's record company is making millions pushing this filth over the airwaves.

youtube.com/watch?v=BHHtcMbzN0w

Again, just remember, never relax around blacks, it WILL cost you your life.

This is America we're talking about. If you try to help someone, you'll get sued and spend the next 5 years of your life slaving off debts because some lawyer is gonna bill you $375/hour while he jacks off with steel wool into some cookie dough for 3 hours and then spends 10 minutes mailing a letter you're not really allowed to send on your own behalf.

If i saw a nigger drowning i wouldn't help him either.
Just another shit in the ocean.

In my state PA, I believe adults are required to report these things. Doubt that applies to teens though. That said I'm sure a judge here would send these kids for a psych evaluation.

Is it legal to classify "nigger" as a psychological disability ?
If not, then it's not gonna help.

In germany those people would have been put behind bars, we have a law that if you do not help anyone in a dangerous situation you get fucked by the state.

There is a reason there is a dedicated position with training and licenses to watch out for and save people from drowning. Trying to save someone especially a grown ass man acting rabdily like that is a good way to die with him. Your country sounds like a totalitarian shithole.

It's a bad story but nothing of value was lost this is the drowning victim.
Yes it's a mug shot and yes he's black.

Well every white person can swim, and every white person in germany took at least one course at first aid in school or when training for drivers licence. Also they would have at least called the ambulance or something, that counts as help too if they are too scared to go out in the water.

In a road accident we need to help tho after we called the ambulance, otherwise one is fucked.

Before all the nigger and shitskins came we were a very social state and cared for each other you know, and it all worked out perfectly til now.

Do you have to mock his dying moments so gleefully though?

Yeah, your point is, when perhaps curiously over-detailed ;), not wholly invalid... Was merely pointing out, dindu nuffin actually is an admission of guilt in some places, dependant upon whether your country retains at least some vague aspect of collective social responsibility, or is entirely a capitalist-led feeding frenzy of ambulance chasers where responsibility = how much you'll pay in damages. But basically commending their actions here, as the guy I was replying to originally was (near..) doing? - nope, fuck that.

All blacks are niggers you civic nationalist cuckold.

This makes me sad. psychopathic behavior from such a large group of people.

Makes me want to say they are not people.

In Ireland whoever calls the emergency services has to pay it lowers the enthusiasm to intervene

Nice assumption their you fucking moron. Or were you actually there and no for a fact and from personal experience that nobody in that entire crowd can swim. Also that cunt of a gf didn't "force" anyone to do anything. Please do try harder, it's tiresome.

You forget where youre at. Dozens can be stabbed tomorrow in a Britain terror attack and this board will be spamming L O N D O N the entire day. Its funny and you deserve it

I'm not gonna get my clothes wet because some retard who couldn't swim thought it'd be easy to try it and go off the deep end. Dumb gook/sextourist/armyfag

Based post

Watched the video. Pretty sound logic. Sometimes niggers have some real conventional wisdom. Why help someone who's a fucking idiot?

didnt even call police to report it

lol they said 'yeah he dead r.i.p.. u gon hit the blunt?'

HAHAHAHAHA